Old February 9th 06, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

Default ARRL Looking for Money

from THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/

ARRL LOOKING FOR MONEY

It seems the Asshole Radio Relay League (ARRL) is looking for money to
run W1AW......Hmmm sounds to me like pecuniary interest to me.

From the ARRL Website

Help support W1AW . . . more than an Amateur Radio tradition! (Feb 8,
2006) -- Since its dedication in 1938, ARRL Maxim Memorial Station W1AW
has served as a beacon for the Amateur Radio community in the US and
around the world. While a symbol of the past, W1AW continues to play an
active role in Amateur Radio's present and in helping to forge its
future. Experiments at W1AW include work with cutting-edge digital
technologies and satellite reception techniques. Continuing traditions
are code practice and bulletin transmissions. The stop at the historic
little brick building in front of ARRL Headquarters also is the
highlight of any visit to the League. Radio amateurs thrill at having
the opportunity to operate from W1AW, often generating pileups of
stations equally excited about making a contact with what may be the
world's best-known ham radio call sign. Now you can take part in
helping to preserve and advance W1AW as a tradition and a trendsetter.
ARRL is working to build a permanent fund to cover W1AW's annual
operations and capital needs. "Your support will help keep W1AW at the
cutting edge of technology," said ARRL CEO David Sumner, K1ZZ. "I know
you share with me a strong sense of history and a desire for W1AW to
continue as an active and vibrant station, contributing to the Amateur
Radio community for years to come." The League invites contributions in
any amount--or a pledge spread out over time to the W1AW Endowment
Fund. Help to ensure that W1AW will remain the flagship station of the
ARRL! For information on other giving options, contact ARRL Chief
Development Officer Mary Hobart, K1MMH, 860-594-0397.

[N9OGL NOTE] Where's the FCC when this pecuniary interest is
happening?? Answer: jacking off behind W1AW with ARRL Fun money in
pocket!!! and Hollingworth hand down Sumner pants!!

Todd N9OGL

Old February 10th 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default bs

more ****.
Old February 10th 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

I don't think so..

Old February 10th 06, 02:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 9 Feb 2006 18:07:28 -0800, "N9OGL" wrote:

I don't think so..

you are repling to another forgery

pity that steve legascy of forgery will live on even where he has quit
the feild

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 10th 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

I don't think so..

Old February 10th 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

yeah, I't kind of neat all this fakes show up and steve is no where in
sight.

Todd N9OGL

Old February 10th 06, 03:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 9 Feb 2006 19:35:04 -0800, "N9OGL" wrote:

yeah, I't kind of neat all this fakes show up and steve is no where in
sight.

Todd N9OGL

I suppose it could be steve

but somehow I don't think so after all steve likes to get in your face
about it

I think something has happened to steve at least for time (bar fight
or busted for something) and the fakes can't stand it

Old February 10th 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

On 9 Feb 2006 19:35:04 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
yeah, I't kind of neat all this fakes show up and steve is no where in
sight.

die of your aids tood.
Old February 10th 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

ok steve, keep dreaming

smuck

todd n9ogl