Old February 12th 06, 08:27 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default FBI anybody on Markie's perverted activities!

wrote:
sucked off an_old_friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
"Jewboy Davies hits new lows in his sucking off of his HUD neighbors!"
more of your antisemtic remarks

More of your stupidity.

please feel free to call the FBI Need the number for the local Filed
office?

or would you prefer the number for the Houghton County Sherriff?

you have but to ask and they will be provided to you

I am not a fraid of the FBI. I have done nothing of any interest to
them

OTOH if you call them and make you false reports you will get the
Martha Stewart treatment and spend some time in jail most likely,
prehaps the same way it seems Steve is doing right now

Old February 12th 06, 08:31 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

N0VFP wrote:
"Jewboy Davies hits new lows in his sucking off of his HUD neighbors!"
more of your antisemtic remarks

More of your stupidity.

please feel free to call the FBI Need the number for the local Filed
office?

What's the matter, Markie, worried?

or would you prefer the number for the Houghton County Sherriff?

you have but to ask and they will be provided to you

Don't need them from you, dumbass!

I am not a fraid of the FBI. I have done nothing of any interest to
them

Liar.

OTOH if you call them and make you false reports you will get the
Martha Stewart treatment and spend some time in jail most likely,
prehaps the same way it seems Steve is doing right now

You would be only be all to familiar with the treatment you get in
jail, huh?

But, you said I was Steve. How can that be?

Old February 12th 06, 08:37 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
"Jewboy Davies hits new lows in his sucking off of his HUD neighbors!"
more of your antisemtic remarks

More of your stupidity.

please feel free to call the FBI Need the number for the local Filed
office?

What's the matter, Markie, worried?

Nope

or would you prefer the number for the Houghton County Sherriff?

you have but to ask and they will be provided to you

Don't need them from you, dumbass!

then call

if you dare

I am not a fraid of the FBI. I have done nothing of any interest to
them

Liar.

truth I have done nothing of interest to the FBI, except of course in
your delusions

OTOH if you call them and make you false reports you will get the
Martha Stewart treatment and spend some time in jail most likely,
prehaps the same way it seems Steve is doing right now

You would be only be all to familiar with the treatment you get in
jail, huh?

not really only what I read in the media but it would not be pleasent

why don't you desrcribe jail for us

But, you said I was Steve. How can that be?

never said you were steve

but steve is learning something right now, not sure exactly what but
something

but please call Sir present your so called "evidence" and get busted
maybe the FBI will be kind and just see that you are confined to a
mental hospital rather than prison

Old February 12th 06, 10:08 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
"Jewboy Davies hits new lows in his sucking off of his HUD neighbors!"
more of your antisemtic remarks

More of your stupidity.

please feel free to call the FBI Need the number for the local Filed
office?

What's the matter, Markie, worried?

Nope

Yes, you are.

or would you prefer the number for the Houghton County Sherriff?

you have but to ask and they will be provided to you

Don't need them from you, dumbass!

then call

if you dare

Don't cry, Markie.

I am not a fraid of the FBI. I have done nothing of any interest to
them

Liar.

truth I have done nothing of interest to the FBI, except of course in
your delusions

Liar. You are a pedophile.

OTOH if you call them and make you false reports you will get the
Martha Stewart treatment and spend some time in jail most likely,
prehaps the same way it seems Steve is doing right now

You would be only be all to familiar with the treatment you get in
jail, huh?

not really only what I read in the media but it would not be pleasent

You can't read, dumbass.

why don't you desrcribe jail for us

You are the one more familiar with it.

But, you said I was Steve. How can that be?

never said you were steve

It's all in the archives.

but steve is learning something right now, not sure exactly what but
something

He's well, getting you right where he wants you.

but please call Sir present your so called "evidence" and get busted
maybe the FBI will be kind and just see that you are confined to a
mental hospital rather than prison

You will be before me, stupid.

Old February 13th 06, 12:20 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Default bs

He's a slit alright unless that actually that he can't pronounce the term
"****" which is what he really is.

wrote in message
ups.com...

sucked off an_old_friend wrote:
bs and more bs

No so, your parents produced a piece of **** named Markie, didn't they?

Old February 13th 06, 12:23 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Default JDL anybody?

What do you expect out of Antisemitic, Anti Christian Roger

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old February 13th 06, 12:50 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default LLoyd wants to eat Wiseman's dick!

Billy "hot for Roger's cock" Smith wrote:
That's interesting there idiot.

Billy flunked out of English, didn't you?

I bet you really did flunk high school math
and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that when was in Floriduh.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^

"wasn't that when was in Floriduh?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Billy shows us why he flunked out of
the 5th grade and was riding the short yellow bus to the special ed
classes.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Microcephalic Lloyd the imbecile wrote:

And those are up poor deluded Lardass

Lardass, you tried to post a picture of a house in Wheeling and claimed
it was Roger's. You are a retard.

Old February 13th 06, 12:51 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Billy "****eater" Smith wrote:
He's a slit alright unless that actually that he can't pronounce the term
"****" which is what he really is.

You mean your main dietary staple?

ups.com...

Old February 13th 06, 02:02 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Here's what I posted before you cut part of it out. Dumb ASS.

That's interesting there idiot. I bet you really did flunk high school math
and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that when was in
Floriduh. Spelled Florida but the DUH is for your Dumb Ass. You know, its
pretty easy to find property values and with technology it's getting easier
Wiseman.

oups.com...

Old February 13th 06, 01:10 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Billy Smith wrote:
Here's what I posted before

It still doesn't change the fact you posted a ****ed up sentence when
you tried to criticize Roger's education and you are the one with egg
on your grotesque face.

BILLY SMITH STEPS ON HIS OWN DICK THUSLY:

Billy "Dumbass who can't put together a sentence" Smith shows off those
English skills, quite ironically in
.net:
"That's interesting there idiot. I bet you really did flunk high school
math and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that when was
in
Floriduh. Spelled Florida but the DUH is for your Dumb Ass."

"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" - Billy makes good **** up!

oups.com...