Old February 15th 06, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
K4YZ

Default Dissecting Yet Another Toiddie RantBlog

N9OGL wrote:
http://yet.another.self.appreciating...of.ban dwidth

QUOTE:

Pecuniary Interest??
admin | 14 February, 2006 01:39

From the ARRL Website....

Help support W1AW . . . more than an Amateur Radio tradition! (Feb 8,
2006) -- Since its dedication in 1938...(SNIP FOR BREVITY)

UNQUOTE

OK...That came FROM THE WEBSITE...NOT solicited OVER THE AIR.

QUOTE

The League invites contributions in any amount--or a pledge spread out
over time to the W1AW Endowment Fund. Help to ensure that W1AW will
remain the flagship station of the ARRL! For information on other
giving options, contact ARRL Chief Development Officer Mary Hobart,
K1MMH, 860-594-0397. Sounds to me like pecuniary interest, I mean here
the FCC went after K1MAN for pecuniary interest and here the ARRL is
begging for money for W1AW. It seems to me that the ARRL has the FCC in
it'd pocket, if they are able to not get fined by the FCC.

UNQUOTE

Hey Toiddie Roidie...WHERE is the "pecuniary interest" as it
pertains to the operation of W1AW?

"Pecuniary Interest" means someone made a profit.

The ARRL Fountation and it's support for W1AW via the Endowment
Fund is an IRS 501(c)(3) approved charitable entity. Nothing in the
solicitation suggests that one penny of funds would go anywhere but in
support of an IRS-approved operation.

The FCC has already outlined circumstances underwhich an operator
of such a station may be the paid employee of the entity and not
violate this rule.

You have yet to show where there is even a hairbreadth bit of
similarity between W1AW and the Maine Madman.

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 15th 06, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N0VFP

Default Anti-ARRL Blog

N9OGL had another fag fit when he wrote:
9OGL wrote:
like I said put up shut up,

What are you going to do if I don't, cry, faggot?

you have yet prove it dickweed

You proved it for me, faggot.

That proves it right there that YOU and your little bitch N0VFP are
nothing but LIARS!! and now everyone on this newsgroup knows it, and
googles will archieve it so people can look back and say hmmm, that
and N0VFP information can't be true because
here's a post that shows he can't prove someone cause QRM, after THEY
claimed he was cause QRM.

My, my, my little Chihuahua Toodles has another fag fit. You do cause
QRM with your K1MAN -like "broadcasts" Toodles. I bet the FCC has taken
notice of that fact, too.

Old February 15th 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

My, my, my little Chihuahua Toodles has another fag fit. You do cause
QRM with your K1MAN -like "broadcasts" Toodles. I bet the FCC has taken
notice of that fact, too.

AGAIN prove it dumb ass, your like steve all talk no proof, you have
yet to prove it.

Todd N9OGL

Old February 15th 06, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

N9OGL wrote:
My, my, my little Chihuahua Toodles has another fag fit. You do cause
QRM with your K1MAN -like "broadcasts" Toodles. I bet the FCC has taken
notice of that fact, too.

AGAIN prove it dumb ass, your like steve all talk no proof, you have
yet to prove it.

You're so cute when you throw one of your fag fits, qrmer.

Old February 16th 06, 04:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old friend

Default more form the forger of rapp

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
http://yet.another.self.appreciating...of.ban dwidth

more blantant forgery by steve

Old February 17th 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Thats the King of Petter Puffing, Woger is definitely that.

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
No you **** off, unless you have something of value to say, my
suggestion to you is keep your yap shut.

Todd N9OGL
N9OGL BLOG
http://12.156.123.39/life/index.php

Anti FCC Blog
http://12.156.123.39/life/index.php?blogId=3

Old February 17th 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

He doesn't prove anything just to show what a POS Woger really is.

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
Says the idiot who jams on 20 meters with his K1MAN-like one way
braodcasts........
I wasn't jamming anyone prove it asshole!! either put up or shut up

Todd N9OGL

Old February 17th 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Lardass Davies aka
Billy "Hot for Roger's cock" Smith wrote:
Thats the King of Petter Puffing, Woger is definitely that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yet Billy is the first one to bring it up in his lisping, girly voice.

And what is "petter?" you ****ing illiterate imbecile?

Old February 17th 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy "LLoyd Davies" Smith wrote:
He doesn't prove anything just to show what a POS Woger really is.

Lardass, you faggots stick together, don't you?

BILLY SMITH STEPS ON HIS OWN DICK THUSLY:

Billy "Dumbass who can't put together a sentence" Smith shows off those
English skills, quite ironically in
.net:
"That's interesting there idiot. I bet you really did flunk high school
math and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that when was
in
Floriduh. Spelled Florida but the DUH is for your Dumb Ass."

"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" - Billy makes good **** up!

Billy "shoots" himself in his palsied club foot once again in