Old February 14th 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

Default I sissy manages to screw up as usual!

"Isis" screws up as usual when he/she blathers in
"I see you opened up a new Google account and are now using a Chinese
proxy server to access your account. Did Google boot you off your
"slit" account? Did someone complain to Microsoft?"

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
But YOU claimed Roger already lost his Microsoft account, I
sissy.............
Now run along and play Dr. Who and Star Trek.............
MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old February 14th 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
an old friend

Default bs

more of the endless treams fromMrslit

Old February 14th 06, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

sucked off an old friend wrote:
wrote:
more of the endless treams fromMrslit

Markie is intensely familiar with endless streams of semen he swallows
from his 13 year old neighbor's boys!

Old February 15th 06, 06:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 00:56:44 -0500,
wrote:

wrote:
more of the endless treams fromMrslit

Markie is intensely familiar with endless streams of semen he swallows
from his 13 year old neighbor's boys!

nah he isn't clever enough to seduce my mistake
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

amusing a forgery of a forger

Old February 16th 06, 02:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
an old friend

wrote:
assraped an old friend wrote:
wrote:
cut
You just seduce little boys, huh, Markie?

yep

outright forgery

HAHAHAHAHA!

you need to seek help