Old July 21st 03, 04:53 PM
Marty B.

Default The Golden Screw Driver test .......

Does anyone of you own a Golden Screw Driver ??

I Bet Most Of Use Do !!

A typical tool that most hams have in the draw and have
no idea how to repair or have a manual....or test equipment....

The Hand Book that most of us use saz, turn the screw till it
reaches the bottom. Ahhhh Done !!

Audio report, you sound wonderful now !!

I had to laugh listening on the air as two guys adjusted there
equipment......The techician that had the Golden Screw Driver
was all distorted,,,and his friend gave him a good report...

Now that`s funny !!! How many of you are guilty of doing the same ??

Be Honest .!!

Marty

Old July 25th 03, 05:00 AM
livecam

We used to call it the golden screwdriver way back in 1967 on CB. Some
things never change. Now we have the golden menus, no screwdriver required
but you screw it up just the same.

news