Old February 14th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
NO9GL

Default STEVE LAWYER SAY HIM NOT TO POAST HERE

Mark wrong when he say steve in jail. I find out from friend that
steve has ben told not say anymore thing on rrap. Look like mark is
going realy get sued. Steve is BITCH WHORE!!!!!
Old February 14th 06, 11:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

nice to hear that steve, does your lawyer know your pretending to be
someone else?? what's his number an d I'll give him a call and inform
him of that.

Todd N9OGL
http://12.156.123.39/master/index.php

Old February 15th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 14 Feb 2006 16:21:17 -0800, wrote:

N9OGL wrote:
nice to hear that steve, does your lawyer know your pretending to be
someone else?? what's his number an d I'll give him a call and inform
him of that.

Todd N9OGL
http://12.156.123.39/master/index.php

Steve will actually take advice from an attorney?

I doubt it

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 15th 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL wrote:
nice to hear that steve, does your lawyer know your pretending to be
someone else?? what's his number an d I'll give him a call and inform
him of that.

Todd N9OGL
http://12.156.123.39/master/index.php

Steve will actually take advice from an attorney?

I doubt it

I think he got busted or maybe his wife took away the PC after a the
investagtors came by and she got wind of what he has been upto on line

Old February 15th 06, 11:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Days of Sunshine Gone! was: More Markie Mularkie..And The Feeble Five Keep On Flailing About!

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 14 Feb 2006 16:21:17 -0800,
wrote:

Forging attributes again, Steve? Once a forger, always a forger.

N9ObsessiveGeekLeech
nice to hear that steve, does your lawyer know your pretending to be
someone else?? what's his number an d I'll give him a call and inform
him of that.

Todd N9OGL

Steve will actually take advice from an attorney?

I doubt it

I think he got busted or maybe his wife took away the PC after a the
investagtors came by and she got wind of what he has been upto on line

Sorry to break your happy-bubble

A day without Steven J Robeson K4YZ, is like a day with sunshine, both
here at RRAP and at the ER in TN.

, boys, (stress on boys),

We know you stress on boys.

however
I got a chance to attend a month long course on critical care.

Wonder why you got picked? I don't.

Hopefully this isn't one of those "train the trainer" deals. You send
the guy you can most afford to lose, he isn't smart enough to pick up
50% of the content, and you're stuck with him training everyone else.
It's a lose/lose situation. Most things with you involved are.

Leaves
me with little time to be the thorn in the side that you so richly
deserve.

Actually, we deserved you going off for training. Ditto your ER.

See ya in another two weeks!

Oh Thank God! Two more weeks of bliss.

Enjoying reading your usual flailings about, though! Seems that
WITHOUT me here, the level of trash and deceit is at an all time high.

Actually, without you posting it is down in the noise.

Kudos to Feeble Five for once again validating everything I've ever
said about them!

How so?

Putzii!

As if stressing about boys wasn't enough, you have to bring up the
penis word.

Old February 16th 06, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 14 Feb 2006 16:21:17 -0800,
wrote:

Forging attributes again, Steve? Once a forger, always a forger.

N9ObsessiveGeekLeech
nice to hear that steve, does your lawyer know your pretending to be
someone else?? what's his number an d I'll give him a call and inform
him of that.

Todd N9OGL

Steve will actually take advice from an attorney?

I doubt it

I think he got busted or maybe his wife took away the PC after a the
investagtors came by and she got wind of what he has been upto on line

Sorry to break your happy-bubble

A day without Steven J Robeson K4YZ, is like a day with sunshine, both
here at RRAP and at the ER in TN.

, boys, (stress on boys),

We know you stress on boys.

Says the grown man who likes to play drop the soap with those boy
scouts.

[...]

Only you would put the two together, dumbass.

Old February 16th 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default the **** master speaks

On 15 Feb 2006 02:20:41 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:

foergy
On 14 Feb 2006 16:21:17 -0800, wrote:

forgery
N9ObsessiveGeekLeech

still more
nice to hear that steve, does your lawyer know your pretending to be
someone else?? what's his number an d I'll give him a call and inform
him of that.

Todd N9OGL

Steve will actually take advice from an attorney?

I doubt it

I think he got busted or maybe his wife took away the PC after a the
investagtors came by and she got wind of what he has been upto on line

Sorry to break your happy-bubble, boys, (stress on boys), however
I got a chance to attend a month long course on critical care. Leaves
me with little time to be the thorn in the side that you so richly
deserve.

for what do I deserve this? for spelling poorlyI desrving you lying
and claiming I molest children

you are a sick sociopath steve

See ya in another two weeks!

Enjoying reading your usual flailings about, though! Seems that
WITHOUT me here, the level of trash and deceit is at an all time high.
Kudos to Feeble Five for once again validating everything I've ever
said about them!

more lies

nothing valdates "raped an old firend" or "Makr Morgan caught on tape
molesting 8 yo"

Putzii!

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 16th 06, 02:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie..And The Feeble Five Keep On Flailing About! Brain's Bountiful Bovine Bowel Bombs Abound!

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 14 Feb 2006 16:21:17 -0800,
wrote:

Forging attributes again, Steve? Once a forger, always a forger.

Nope. Just putting your filth in perspective, Brain.

N9ObsessiveGeekLeech
nice to hear that steve, does your lawyer know your pretending to be
someone else?? what's his number an d I'll give him a call and inform
him of that.

Todd N9OGL

Steve will actually take advice from an attorney?

I doubt it

I think he got busted or maybe his wife took away the PC after a the
investagtors came by and she got wind of what he has been upto on line

Sorry to break your happy-bubble

A day without Steven J Robeson K4YZ, is like a day with sunshine, both
here at RRAP and at the ER in TN.

And yet again Brian P Burke, N0IMD, better known as
"hot-ham-and-cheese" shows us one of his two faces...

One that feigns disgust and anger at NG flamefests, and the other
one that just spits more fuel on the fire.

, boys, (stress on boys),

We know you stress on boys.

Only when I know that the likes of you and Morkie are allowed to
be in their presence without a chaparone

however
I got a chance to attend a month long course on critical care.

Wonder why you got picked? I don't.

I don't either. My employer doesn't spend this kind of money on
risky investments.

Hopefully this isn't one of those "train the trainer" deals. You send
the guy you can most afford to lose, he isn't smart enough to pick up
50% of the content, and you're stuck with him training everyone else.
It's a lose/lose situation. Most things with you involved are.

Oh?

Such as?

Since you've now made that statement as a fact, you'll be so kind
as to provide us with documented cases wherein someone I've trained,
mentored or otherwise provided skills training to has failied to
perform to the trained standard.

Leaves
me with little time to be the thorn in the side that you so richly
deserve.

Actually, we deserved you going off for training. Ditto your ER.

Gee, Brain...Don't see your name in the ER at ALL, as patient OR
staffer.

More of Brain's Bovine Bowel Bombs.

See ya in another two weeks!

Oh Thank God! Two more weeks of bliss.

Bliss?

You and Morkie accuse me of being the progentiator of the flames,
yet it's as bad as ever, if not worse, with my markedly limited posts
in the last two weeks.

Ergo even more evidence of Feeble Five Falsehoods.

Enjoying reading your usual flailings about, though! Seems that
WITHOUT me here, the level of trash and deceit is at an all time high.

Actually, without you posting it is down in the noise.

Nope. It's right there...With all of the ususal profane and
altered subject lines courtesy of Morkie the Molester.

Kudos to Feeble Five for once again validating everything I've ever
said about them!

How so?

How so, indeed! By simply being proven wrong...AGAIN!

Putzii!

As if stressing about boys wasn't enough, you have to bring up the
penis word.

Do you like "fun", Brain? Do you ask your kids if THEY like
"fun"? Do you and your wife have "fun" together?

I ask since not all words mean the same thing in all languages.

In this case "fun" is "dung" in Japanese.

So much for any more insistence on "putz" being "penis" in this
application. That's YOUR suggestion...NOT mine.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 17th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

More Robeson forgeries.

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 14 Feb 2006 16:21:17 -0800,
wrote:

Forging attributes again, Steve? Once a forger, always a forger.

Nope. Just putting your filth in perspective, Brain.

More Robeson lies.

And once a liar, always a liar. You just don't know when to quit.

N9ObsessiveGeekLeech
nice to hear that steve, does your lawyer know your pretending to be
someone else?? what's his number an d I'll give him a call and inform
him of that.

Todd N9OGL

Steve will actually take advice from an attorney?

I doubt it

I think he got busted or maybe his wife took away the PC after a the
investagtors came by and she got wind of what he has been upto on line

Sorry to break your happy-bubble

A day without Steven J Robeson K4YZ, is like a day with sunshine, both
here at RRAP and at the ER in TN.

And yet again Brian P Burke, N0IMD, better known as
"hot-ham-and-cheese" shows us one of his two faces...

And you are always showing your ass.

One that feigns disgust and anger at NG flamefests, and the other
one that just spits more fuel on the fire.

I especially liked the one where you agreed to abide by a forged
apology. Hi!

, boys, (stress on boys),

We know you stress on boys.

Only when I know that the likes of you and Morkie are allowed to
be in their presence without a chaparone

Really? Why do you say that?

however
I got a chance to attend a month long course on critical care.

Wonder why you got picked? I don't.

I don't either. My employer doesn't spend this kind of money on
risky investments.

Hi! Nobody wonders why the cost of healthcare continues to skyrocket
when they waste it on you.

Hopefully this isn't one of those "train the trainer" deals. You send
the guy you can most afford to lose, he isn't smart enough to pick up
50% of the content, and you're stuck with him training everyone else.
It's a lose/lose situation. Most things with you involved are.

Oh?

Such as?

Since you've now made that statement as a fact, you'll be so kind
as to provide us with documented cases wherein someone I've trained,
mentored or otherwise provided skills training to has failied to
perform to the trained standard.

Most things with you on RRAP are a lose/lose situation. Why would it
be any different elsewhere unless you were two or more faced???

Awww. You gotta call names, Steve?

See ya in another two weeks!

Oh Thank God! Two more weeks of bliss.

Bliss?

You and Morkie accuse me of being the progentiator of the flames,
yet it's as bad as ever, if not worse, with my markedly limited posts
in the last two weeks.

Ergo even more evidence of Feeble Five Falsehoods.

You see what you want to see. Meanwhile, we'd sure appreciate it if
you'd get back to your training. It was most pleasant with you gone.

Enjoying reading your usual flailings about, though! Seems that
WITHOUT me here, the level of trash and deceit is at an all time high.

Actually, without you posting it is down in the noise.

Nope. It's right there...With all of the ususal profane and
altered subject lines courtesy of Morkie the Molester.

You see what you want to see.

Kudos to Feeble Five for once again validating everything I've ever
said about them!

How so?

How so, indeed! By simply being proven wrong...AGAIN!

You see what you want to see.

Putzii!

As if stressing about boys wasn't enough, you have to bring up the
penis word.

Do you like "fun", Brain? Do you ask your kids if THEY like
"fun"? Do you and your wife have "fun" together?

Always gotta bring the women folk into your degradations.

I ask since not all words mean the same thing in all languages.

Sure thing, Fez.

In this case "fun" is "dung" in Japanese.

Look, whatever fetishes you were into while stationed on Okinawa should
have stayed there. Is that why you got discharged?

So much for any more insistence on "putz" being "penis" in this
application. That's YOUR suggestion...NOT mine.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Putz means penis.

why does Steve only want to "protect" kids from Todd if Todd does something to Steve [email protected] Policy 5 February 3rd 06 04:58 PM
steve wannabe stalker [email protected] Policy 0 February 2nd 06 08:52 PM
Julie vs. Steve Shortwave 7 November 9th 04 05:57 PM
Serious radiation questin [email protected] Antenna 45 August 22nd 04 11:42 PM
Totally ticked. ARRL Philosophy Policy 39 February 8th 04 06:49 PM