Old February 19th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N0VFP

Default Assessed just a little morre than Roger's

sucked off an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed an_old_friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
wrote:
cut
You can't even remember your own name, retard.

one you are worng

That why you switch posting names?
some of the same reasons you do

I post buly long replies from an adress of unlimtied BW

Liar.

nope my statement was absolutely true

No, liar.

I use Google (and with the volume you and stev and ave put out BW
limites kick in

You also use:
dpc691914029.direcpc.com (69.19.14.29)

nope you got that wrong I always Dway as they market it

but to get from there to usenet I use Usenet.com and Google, one of
those gives me unlimited BW

Bull****.

and I use f you don't know about to post in other areas of USENET to
maintin my privacy since stalkers like you Stev and Dave can't concet
the dots

You're too stupid.

and yet none of you have any recent dispite the scoruing of the usent

I use more than a dozen nicks

Thanks for the admission, dumbass.

You are stupid.

I never deined it

I have stated it before

So have many others.

making as much an 'Admission" as Dave once worked at Sears

You are stupid.

two even if I could not remmeber my own name that has nothing to do
with the subject

You ARE an idiot.

Unture and off topic

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You proved it, idiot.

nope

Yep.

nothing there proves I am an Idoit

Want to bet?

you just don't understand the language even if you spell better than I

Morkese isn't a recognized language.

Old February 19th 06, 04:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

wrote:
ass****ed an_old_friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
wrote:
cut
You can't even remember your own name, retard.

one you are worng

That why you switch posting names?
some of the same reasons you do

I post buly long replies from an adress of unlimtied BW

Liar.

nope my statement was absolutely true

No, liar.

it is certainly ture or if the limit is not infinity it seem to be ore
than I can use which about the same thing

I use Google (and with the volume you and stev and ave put out BW
limites kick in

You also use:
dpc691914029.direcpc.com (69.19.14.29)

nope you got that wrong I always Dway as they market it

but to get from there to usenet I use Usenet.com and Google, one of
those gives me unlimited BW

Bull****.

and I use f you don't know about to post in other areas of USENET to
maintin my privacy since stalkers like you Stev and Dave can't concet
the dots

You're too stupid.

and yet none of you have any recent dispite the scoruing of the usent

I use more than a dozen nicks

Thanks for the admission, dumbass.

You are stupid.

I never deined it

I have stated it before

So have many others.

indeed

and why

it is like belaboring the fact Len does not have a license

making as much an 'Admission" as Dave once worked at Sears

You are stupid.

nope

two even if I could not remmeber my own name that has nothing to do
with the subject

You ARE an idiot.

Unture and off topic
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You proved it, idiot.

nope

Yep.

where? and how?

nothing there proves I am an Idoit

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^

Want to bet?

I have asked you already about your ability to pay up

you refused

you just don't understand the language even if you spell better than I

Morkese isn't a recognized language.

nor do I type in it

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 19th 06, 07:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

N0VFP wrote:
Dave Bile wrote:
wrote:

Not "itsn't", more delusions

Riiiiight. I imagined that you'd hose up yet another word.

"velley"

Your accomplishment?

Doubtful.

Funny. I don't see anyone but you doing the doubting.

Better take a good look around, doofus.

Anyone here who agrees with Roger?

More to follow................

Oh no! You didn't find out about the times that the band opened for
Muddy Waters! You didn't discover that we partied with Albert King!
Oh, the shame...

More exagggerations and outright lies. Your band was a joke.

No, it wasn't *my* band. It was Big Joe Duskin's band. It wasn't a
comedy act. It was a blues band.

So's your
playing.
That's why they never signed for a record contract.

They? The Shriners? The Rosacrucians?

You're an extremely dim bulb, Wiseman.

Wiseman isn't half as dim as you are, my extremely submissive bitch.

I'm submissive? I suppose that's why your property tax information and
links to photos of your tiny house on the tiny lot appeared not too long
after you posted the photo of my home, info on my property taxes and the
name, address and telephone number of my daughter. You must have
*willed it*. *snicker* I've been HYPNO-tized! *chortle*
You're such a dysfunctional goober.

You couldn't light a xmas tree light bulb with your brain power.

No, I'd probably use my brain power to walk over and plug the lights
into the wall socket.

Dave K8MN

Old February 19th 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Assessed just a little more than Roger's

Dave Bile wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
Dave Bile wrote:
wrote:

Not "itsn't", more delusions

Riiiiight. I imagined that you'd hose up yet another word.

Like you did with "valley?"

Dave Heil shows off his knowledge of Spelling as well as Geography
in t:
"the one in a narrow velley between two hills"

"velley"

Your accomplishment?

Non-exaggerated ones, unlike you. Don't know about Roger's.

Doubtful.
Funny. I don't see anyone but you doing the doubting.

Better take a good look around, doofus.

Anyone here who agrees with

I don't see anybody agreeing with you, either.

Roger?

Try again, stalker boy.

More to follow................
Oh no! You didn't find out about the times that the band opened for
Muddy Waters! You didn't discover that we partied with Albert King!
Oh, the shame...

More exagggerations and outright lies. Your band was a joke.

No, it wasn't *my* band.

Naturally, you couldn't get one together if you had to.

It was Big Joe Duskin's band.

And "Big Joe" bent you over the amplifiers backstage more than once.

It wasn't a comedy act. It was a blues band.

If you were playing in it, I'm sure it was a comedy act.

So's your
playing.
That's why they never signed for a record contract.

They?

Your joke band..can't you follow along?

The Shriners? The Rosacrucians?

Funny names for a band, taking a name already used by other
organizations.

Wiseman isn't half as dim as you are, my extremely submissive bitch.

I'm submissive? Transference, yet again

You reply to every post, bitch. You can't help yourself.

You couldn't light a xmas tree light bulb with your brain power.

No, I'd probably use my brain power to walk over and plug the lights
into the wall socket.

What brain power? You've yet to show any. You certainly are
sarcasm-impaired. And, you most certainly are too stupid and/or lazy to
use a killfile.