Old May 4th 05, 05:35 PM
anon

Default Why is Roger's Commercial License not in the FCC data base?

Roger remains curiously silent, after he was challenged to
explain why his Commercial FCC license, which he claims was
passed before a FCC examiner in 1976, does not appear in the
FCC's data base?

Could it be because a list of his excuses (lies) was posted in
advance?

Perhaps the DeVry master degree boy has never had said
license?

Let me know if you want me to post the link to the FCC's
data base again Roger?

Old May 5th 05, 02:11 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Anonymous AKA two-test wogie wrote:

two-test wogie's incoherent blather deleted

You know two-test, when Glendale, WV decided they need a village idiot
and they picked you, they scored big time!!!
Old May 5th 05, 08:18 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

robert casey wrote:

http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls/ is, however. Do a name search,
"Wiseman, Roger L. and see if three items don't come up.
Dumb****!

I didn't know

You could fill the Encyclopedia with what you do not know, kiddie
diddler Casey.
If you'd have bothered to check others in the database, you'd see that
all Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permits have the RR prefix.
Dumbass!

So where is that 2nd Class ticket you claim to have wogie?
Old May 5th 05, 08:26 PM
robert casey

http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls/ is, however. Do a name search,
"Wiseman, Roger L. and see if three items don't come up.
Dumb****!

I didn't know the FCC could issue callsigns that start with "R"
"RR00025000" is Roger's "Restricted Operator" license call
sign. At least that's what the ULS web page says under
"Callsign" :-)

I suppose "Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit" is what
they call a commercial license nowadays.

Old May 5th 05, 08:43 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

lardass_lloydie AKA two-test wogie wrote:
So where

So where is that "pilot's license" you clain to have, along with the
Obsolete First Class Radio telephone, bitch boy?

The pilots license is right here in my billfold *two-test* boy. As far
as the 1st Class Phone, I explained that but it was obviously too far
over your head for you to understand.
So where is your 2nd Class ticket, chubby *two-test* boy?

What does your middle initial L stand for *two-test*? Lloydie?

You enjoy using that Welfare Extra-lite ticket *two-test*? Talked to
Riley down at the FCC office lately? Maybe you better brush up on the
question pool, Riley may want you to retake the test. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Old May 5th 05, 10:11 PM

In article
Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:

Anonymous AKA two-test wogie wrote:

[restore]
In article

"anon" wrote:

Roger remains

Your OWNER!

Could it be because

Could it be perhaps you are too ****ing stupid to find it. Yep,
that's it!

Perhaps the DeVry master degree boy has never had said
license?

Perhaps you should pull your malformed head out of your ass!
Roger never said he had a Master's degree from DeVry.

Let me know if you want me to post the link to the FCC's
data base again Roger?

Too bad that isn't the ULS link, DUMBASS! Which is the correct
one, **** up!

http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls/ is, however. Do a name search,
"Wiseman, Roger L. and see if three items don't come up.
Dumb****!

[end restore]

Why'd you snip it, Butt Cornholer, that yellow streak running down your
back make you do it?

Cnd Butt Cornholer's incoherent blather deleted

You know

I know you were too ****ing stupid to look it up correctly the first
time. And quit stealing lines others have used, Butt Cornholer.
And go curl up under your cheapassed computer desk because you have
that obsolete Advanced license. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You couldn't even
get the Extra. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old May 5th 05, 10:34 PM

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
wrote:
robert casey wrote:

http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls/ is, however. Do a name search,
"Wiseman, Roger L. and see if three items don't come up.
Dumb****!

I didn't know

You could fill the Encyclopedia with what you do not know, kiddie
diddler Casey.
If you'd have bothered to check others in the database, you'd see

that
all Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permits have the RR prefix.
Dumbass!

So where

So where is that "pilot's license" you clain to have, along with the
Obsolete First Class Radio telephone, bitch boy?

Response to "21st Century" Part Two (Communicator License) N2EY Policy 0 November 30th 03 01:28 PM
Low reenlistment rate charlesb Policy 54 September 18th 03 01:57 PM
ATTN: Tech Licensee USA Morse Code Freedom Day is August 1st Dwight Stewart CB 193 August 12th 03 12:25 AM
Hey CBers Help Get rid of Morse Code Test and Requirement Scott Unit 69 Policy 9 August 1st 03 02:08 AM
Hey CBers Help Get rid of Morse Code Test and Requirement ROLDAIGNAULT CB 22 July 31st 03 12:54 AM