Old February 17th 06, 09:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default why does steve lie? again

wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:29:53 -0800, Frankie of Silliland
wrote:

On 15 Feb 2006 06:19:11 wrote in

an old friend uttered yet another fantastic lie:

...but i don't chase folk

1,132 SPAM posts on RRAP in the last 3 months says otherwise.

With 1,510 posts in the same time period, it looks like you have him
beat:

Ahhhhh...the disgraced can't-cut-it-as-a-non-rated-ex-Marine
chimes in! Hail Hail, the Feeble Five are all here!

more name calling from you

but of course Stee was "justified" becuase I spell badly that
justifies sayinganything about me incluindtell the the lie that I was
caught ontape molesting a kid

My "justification" was countering your posts, Markie. Most of
those were just "More Markie Mularkie" responses.

nothingjustifies "raped an old friend" or "mark Morgan Cuaght on tape"

And so far, you've not proved me wrong.....

and you have not proven that you have molestedyour own kids either

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Steve Fossett-Heads Up Dave Stadt Shortwave 9 March 2nd 05 09:34 PM
Steve Quayle / Stan Deyo / California QUAKE coming up ??? Al Patrick Shortwave 1 December 29th 04 05:07 AM
Julie vs. Steve Shortwave 7 November 9th 04 05:57 PM
Cry On Your Ass Juice Stained Pillow, Steve Steve Parks, Steve Parks,Steve Parks,Steve Parks,S CB 0 February 9th 04 06:36 AM
Steve Howe Joins The Gagliarchives Saturday Night gagliarchives radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 October 10th 03 11:28 PM