Old February 17th 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default Roger's Imaginary Friend Lives Here

This game is best played by two.

Here's the street sign

http://www.geocities.com/k8mn_1999/glenhvn.jpg

Here's his pleasure palace:

http://www.geocities.com/k8mn_1999/610.jpg

Here's a large jpeg, a slightly different view. I could have sworn I
saw the blinds moving as I snapped it.

http://www.geocities.com/k8mn_1999/610_big.jpg

The house across the street is for sale. Let the buyer beware.

Dave K8MN
Old February 17th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default bs

Dave Heil wrote:
This game is best played by two.

wrong best played by none

Old February 18th 06, 03:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Stalking by Dave Vile!

Dave Vile wrote:
nothing of importance

Yawn! Poor stalker boy.

Old February 18th 06, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

wrote:
Dave Vile wrote:
nothing of importance

Yawn! Poor stalker boy.

*snicker*

Payback, as they say, rOgEr.

Dave K8MN

Old February 19th 06, 09:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dave Bile wrote:
wrote:
Dave Bile wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
Dave Bile wrote:
wrote:
Dave Vile wrote:
nothing of importance
Yawn! Poor stalker boy.
*snicker*
Hmm, the same reaction of your mail order bride when you drop drawers.

Payback, as they say, rOgEr.
Let's see, You have pictures of your house on the internet. Accessiable
by the public.
"Accessible", not "Accessiable".

"Valley" not "velley"

Ohhhhh. Roger's achievement took place in the valley?

We weren't dicussing Roger's achievements, we were discussing your
"velley" spelling.

"Accesiable by the public" is a
clause, not a sentence.

Still doesn't change the fact you are stalking Roger Wiseman, "velley"
boy.

The facts say otherwise, wedgie boy.

Going to another person's house and taking pictures of it for the
specific purpose of posting them isn't stalking? I'm afraid the law
would disagree.

There are photos of my home on the internet. None of them have the
caption as in the link you posted.

Roger didn't post it, doofus.

Roger is invisible.

Get help for your delusions.

I see.

No, you have your head up your ass.

Yet, you make the effort to go to somebody's house and
take pictures of it and post them. Looks like you are the stalker,
delusional boy.
It wasn't much of an effort at all. You did what you did. I told you
what I'd do in response. I did it. The stalker is getting his payback.

Apparently, you are the stalker. And you just admitted it.

What I meant, I said above.

You said you'd stalk him some more.

You should never doubt me. For your every unpleasant action, there'll
be an unpleasant (for you) reaction.

Oh, your payback has just begun, stalker.

Remember, an unpleasant (for you) reaction.

You keep that in mind, too, stalker.

Poor Roger's Thesaurus. Wogie Skidmark Policy 26 February 28th 06 02:36 PM
Valentine poetry by Roger an old friend Policy 23 February 17th 06 10:55 PM
Freeband & Ham Scott (Unit 69) CB 5 November 11th 03 04:05 PM
Larry Nichols / his friend Gennie Al Patrick Shortwave 3 September 3rd 03 02:00 AM