Old February 11th 06, 11:16 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default bs

bs

Old February 11th 06, 11:18 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Microcephalic Roger

Default Valentine poetry by Roger

Roses are Red

Violets are Blue

I sucked Lloyd's Coick

And he sucked mine, too.

Old February 12th 06, 02:57 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Valentine poetry by Roger's bitch Lloyd davies

Microcephalic Lloyd wrote:
Roses are Red

Violets are Blue

I sucked Steve Holsten's Cock

And he sucked mine, too.

Way to embrace your obvious homosexuality, Davies!

Old February 12th 06, 03:17 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

bs

Old February 12th 06, 12:36 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Muslims are Pigs

wrote in message
oups.com...

Microcephalic Lloyd wrote:
Roses are Red

Violets are Blue

I sucked Steve Holsten's Cock

And he sucked mine, too.

Way to embrace your obvious homosexuality, Davies!

Obviously the gal you claimed to be dating has left you high and dry,
Wiseman. What happened? Did she discover your affinity for little boys or
did she shy away after she saw the Glendale PD cars following you? Or
perhaps she discovered that you have no future. Perhaps her denial could be
something so trivial as your penchant for not bathing or washing your hair.
Then, of course, perhaps she wanted to date a guy who had a working toilet
in his home. And there is always the thought that she couldn't compete with
your love of Lloyd. Women are like that. They can compete with another
woman, but to compete with a guy?

You lost another one, Woger. How do you spell Loser?

Old February 12th 06, 02:52 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.policy

MuHi, Lardass!s wrote:
Obviously the gal you claimed to be dating Lardass get a ****ing clue!

Poor Lardass, clueless as always. Roger's gal hasn't left him,
dumbass.......you are so ****ing stupid, you can't even get a charity
****, Davies. Talk about losers, a 32 year old virgin who plays pretend
he is a "timelord" and plays Star Trek, Star Wars, and Dr. who.

The Glen Dale PD hasn't been around his house, dip****. Nobody much
likes the people on the PD force there in Glen Dale. They are reviled,
much as you are reviled throughout ham radio, fatass Davies.

Old February 12th 06, 05:27 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Leroy

On 12 Feb 2006 05:52:49 -0800, Whinyslit Woger wrote:

The Glen Dale PD hasn't been around his house, dip****. Nobody much
likes the people on the PD force there in Glen Dale. They are reviled,
much as you are reviled throughout ham radio, fatass Davies.

Laughing at the mentally ill 'tard who thinks everyone is Lloyd Davies
Old February 14th 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

wrote:
Dave Vile wrote:
wrote:

Poor Lardass, clueless as always. Roger's gal hasn't left him,
dumbass.......

You tell him, UnWiseman.

You are a dumbass, you see Roger behind every post.

There are lots of folks posting here whom I know not to be Roger
Wiseman. Let's say you have a certain unmistakable style and an after-odor.

Roger would have to have a girlfriend in order
for her to leave.

He does have one, dumbass.

Sure, he does. There, there. I'm sure that Roger has met a very nice
woman and that he very likely takes her to church every Sunday.

And he didn't have to get a mail order
bride like you did.

Where'd you get the impression that I have a mail-order bride, UnWiseman?

Poor desperate Vile.

You should be as lucky.

The Glen Dale PD hasn't been around his house, dip****.

You'd better check again with your pal. I know for a fact that he's had
visitors from the police department on at least two occasions.

More lies from one of the biggest liars on here.

I've written no lies, Roger. It is absolute fact.

Nobody much
likes the people on the PD force there in Glen Dale. They are reviled...

...by you

Wrong, tell us why voters voted Stenger out of his city council seat.

It was decided that no one on city council could wear two hats, i.e. be
the chief of police and on city council. Maybe you read about it.

and your imaginary friend.

Heh. Tell us about those out of banders you worked.

Why, were they imaginary?

Aren't you Wiseman's sole friend in the world?

Dave K8MN
Old February 14th 06, 07:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dave Vile wrote:
wrote:
Dave Vile wrote:
wrote:

Poor Lardass, clueless as always. Roger's gal hasn't left him,
dumbass.......
You tell him, UnWiseman.

You are a dumbass, you see Roger behind every post.

There are lots of folks posting here whom I know not to be Roger
Wiseman.

Really, would that be some of the posts you make under those other
names?

Let's say you

There you go seeing Roger behind every post.

have a certain unmistakable style and an after-odor.

Sort of like your odious body odor that your cheap cologne doesn't
hide?
I was told all about it, four eyes.

Roger would have to have a girlfriend in order
for her to leave.

He does have one, dumbass.

Sure, he does. There, there. I'm sure that Roger has met a very nice

More Vile lies........he sure can't prove otherwise that Roger didn't
meet somebody.
Tsk, tsk, from somebody who claims to be on the up and up, you sure are
hypocritical.

woman and that he very likely takes her to church every Sunday.

Why would he do that? You go to church and are one of the biggest
hypocrites around.

And he didn't have to get a mail order
bride like you did.

Where'd you get the impression that I have a mail-order bride

Too bad you couldn't get a bride any other way.

UnWiseman?

There you go seeing Roger everywhere. I bet you even dream about him at
night.

Poor desperate Vile.

You should be as lucky.

I don't have to be so lucky, stupid. And since when is ordering a mail
order bride luck?

The Glen Dale PD hasn't been around his house, dip****.

You'd better check again with your pal. I know for a fact that he's had
visitors from the police department on at least two occasions.

More lies from one of the biggest liars on here.

I've written no lies,

Yet, you never back it up.

Roger.

Delusional much?

It is absolute fact.

It's absolute Dave Vile lies.
You are a liar.

Nobody much
likes the people on the PD force there in Glen Dale. They are reviled...

...by you

Wrong, tell us why voters voted Stenger out of his city council seat.

It was decided that no one on city council could wear two hats, i.e. be

Who decided it? The voters decided way before that went into effect.
Nobody likes him or his flunkies working under him. Well, except for an
asshole like you.
But, then assholes stick together.

the chief of police and on city council. Maybe you read about it.

No, I regularly talk to Roger.....too bad you lied again.

and your imaginary friend.

Heh. Tell us about those out of banders you worked.

Why, were they imaginary?

Poor delusional Vile. Sees nothing wrong working out of banders and
claims to be an A-1 operator.

Aren't you Wiseman's sole friend in the world?

No, he has more of them than you do, stupid.