Old February 18th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default week 8 of the lawsuit bluff

this is the 8th friday since steves dealine thus for my pruposes it is
the end of week 8

Old February 18th 06, 11:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an_old_friend wrote:
this is the 8th friday since steves dealine thus for my pruposes it is
the end of week 8

It would appear that Steve lied.

Or his UP Attorney did a little checking on his own and dropped Steve
like a hot potato.

Old February 18th 06, 07:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Frank Gilliland

On 18 Feb 2006 10:55:03 -0800, "an_old_friend"
wrote in .com:

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
this is the 8th friday since steves dealine thus for my pruposes it is
the end of week 8

It would appear that Steve lied.

in fairness to Steve I'd it most likely that steve lie is in his
failure to admit what you go one to type below

Sprechen sie what?

Old February 21st 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default steve back on how rape is funny

On 21 Feb 2006 00:57:51 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 11:35:48 -0800, Frankie of Silliland
wrote:
On 18 Feb 2006 10:55:03 -0800, "nobodys_old_friend"
wrote in .com:
wrote:
lied_to_an_old_friend wrote:
this is the 8th friday since steves dealine thus for my pruposes it is
the end of week 8

It would appear that Steve lied.

in fairness to Steve I'd it most likely that steve lie is in his
failure to admit what you go one to type below

Sprechen sie what?

well if you had left the other section BB typed it would make more
sense

You wieners can't even get along with yourselves!

we are only a gruop in your mind

What's a "gruop"...?!?!

we hardly know each other

So? You are still the proverbial "peas in a pod".

no we are not

peas in a pod would get along. I don't like the Anime Todd chooses to
distribute. I just agree it is legal and basicaly harmless.

Brain is part of gruop I actively disprove of the BSA, given my
sexualy it should not take a genius to figure why I have issues with
those folks
You don't need
to "know" each other in order to be categorized together.

but we do need to have something in comon

all we have trule in comon is that you dislike us

I don't know any of the other "pro code" persons here other than a
few on-the-air QSO's and some private mail exchages, both electronic
and snail...

so?

Yet YOU lump us together all the time.

becuase you have something in comon

basicaly all we have in conmon is that we disagreed with you and then
did not fleeat the first brush with you temper

No tempter here, Morkie. Just true joviality.

nothing Funny" about raped an friend" steve

cuting the whine

What whine?

yours

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 22nd 06, 11:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
wrote in .com:
wrote:
lied_to_an_old_friend wrote:
this is the 8th friday since steves dealine thus for my pruposes it is
the end of week 8

It would appear that Steve lied.

in fairness to Steve I'd it most likely that steve lie is in his
failure to admit what you go one to type below

Sprechen sie what?

well if you had left the other section BB typed it would make more
sense

You wieners can't even get along with yourselves!

we are only a gruop in your mind

What's a "gruop"...?!?!

we hardly know each other

So? You are still the proverbial "peas in a pod".

no we are not

Sure you are.

peas in a pod would get along.

Not necessarily. And besides, that's NOT why you're in the same
pod, Mork.

Idon't like the Anime Todd chooses to
distribute. I just agree it is legal and basicaly harmless.

You allege that I say rape is funny, yet YOU suggest the portrayal
of children in sexual situations is harmless....

My, my...Does it take TWO razors to shave that mug, Morkie?

Brain is part of gruop I actively disprove of the BSA, given my
sexualy it should not take a genius to figure why I have issues with
those folks

Sure it's easy...You're a pervert and they don't want to let
perverts get their hands on innocent children. That's not only the
law, it's good common sense.

You don't need
to "know" each other in order to be categorized together.

but we do need to have something in comon

You DO have LOT'S in common.

all we have trule in comon is that you dislike us

Oh, NO, Morkie! You underestimate yourselves!

Four of the five of you has expressed not only disdain, but
profane disdain for Amateur Radio operators, even though 3 of the five
of you are licensed. Brain escape's that noose, but not by much...He
still insults other Amateurs with his mistruths ABOUT Amateur Radio.

Each of you have been caught in numerous baldface lies about
Amateur Radio in general.

Two of the five of you boldly support perversion, and I have my
suspicisions of two others. Lennie's the only one who escapes that,
and only because I doubt he's got the testosterone left to do anything
about it anyway...

Three of you have supported violation of federal rules and
regulations at one time or another. One of you has already been
convicted at the federal level and two others face the possibility.

I don't know any of the other "pro code" persons here other than a
few on-the-air QSO's and some private mail exchages, both electronic
and snail...

so?

Yet YOU lump us together all the time.

becuase you have something in comon

But you said that that doesn't count...We HAVE to "get along"
according to you!

basicaly all we have in conmon is that we disagreed with you and then
did not fleeat the first brush with you temper

No temper here, Morkie. Just true joviality.

nothing Funny" about raped an friend" steve

You're right. So why'd you do it?

cuting the whine

What whine?

yours

There was no whine here. Now answer the question. WHAT whine?

You mean the ribald laughter at yet another of your social faux

Steve, K4YZ

FYI: NOAA Lightning Safety Awareness Week K4YZ Policy 0 June 8th 05 02:25 AM
Want Money? Try this Out gh CB 1 March 24th 05 10:27 AM
Fwd: RA Previews #666; 22-26 Mar '04 WA4009SWL Shortwave 0 March 22nd 04 01:53 PM
MAKE 5000.00 PER WEEK ShowTimeHydros Antenna 1 December 11th 03 11:21 PM
RA Previews #627. 8-12 Dec '03 John A. Figliozzi Shortwave 0 December 8th 03 01:36 AM