Old February 18th 06, 09:05 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Roger II

Default Athens Asshole wants to suck off Roger Wiseman

"N0VFP" wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy Smith wrote:
Au contrare, Billy tells how his mommy ate out his ****

You say your mommy has lebo sex with your clit, Davies? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And it's "Au contraire," Dumb****.

--
"It's "complaintant," you sniveling weasel." (Roger Wiseman on spelling
complainant.)

--
Now you plagiarize? Too bad you can't even spell non sequitorcorrectly,
though.

Er, Woger: It's spelled "non sequitur." Now what was that you were saying?

Old February 18th 06, 10:42 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Not Lardass the whining pussy the Jew wrote:
"N0VFP" wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy Smith wrote:
Au contrare, Billy tells how his mommy ate out his ****

You say your mommy has lebo sex with your clit, Davies? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And it's "Au contraire," Dumb****.

nothing important

BILLY SMITH STEPS ON HIS OWN DICK THUSLY:

Billy "Dumbass who can't put together a sentence" Smith shows off those
English skills, quite ironically in
.net:
"That's interesting there idiot. I bet you really did flunk high school
math and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that when was
in
Floriduh. Spelled Florida but the DUH is for your Dumb Ass."

"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" - Billy makes good **** up!

Billy "shoots" himself in his palsied club foot once again in

Old February 19th 06, 03:56 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

What's lebo sex Roger? Is that lesbian or lesbo? Is that what you did when
you dressed up as a woman and got with the Lavender Lads?

wrote in message
oups.com...

Not Lardass the whining pussy the Jew wrote:
"N0VFP" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old February 19th 06, 07:11 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

wrote:

antother antisemetic reamrk

Old February 19th 06, 04:11 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

another stupid remark by Markie.

Old February 19th 06, 04:13 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Billy Smith wrote:
What's lebo sex Roger? Is that lesbian or lesbo?

Billy "shoots" himself in his palsied club foot once again in

What's "shots himself," Billy?

Is that what you know I did when
you dressed up me up as a woman and got with the Lavender Lads?

Say, Billy, does your mommy still go down on your clit? Or does she
still wash it off when she bathes you?

wrote in message
oups.com...

Not Lardass the whining pussy the Jew wrote:
"N0VFP" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old February 20th 06, 02:04 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Not Roger but the 32 year old virgin wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
another stupid remark by Markie.

Quite unlike the intelligent ones you post.

Glad you can recognize that, flunky pizza boy.

Llllllllllllaaaaaaardasssssssss Llllllllllllllllloyd
"Friends of Hal Turner" confessed his fatassed
status
in message ...
"SO WHAT IF I'M A LARDASS??... DOESNT IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
SO WHAT IF I WEAR A SIZE 38-40 PANTS AND SIZE 18 DRESS SHIRTS?
IS THAT A CRIME? I WORK WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE ALOT BIGGER THAN ME....."