Old February 22nd 06, 01:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default GOOD to see you let out basement Tood

N9OGL wrote (and didn't attribute to the other posters...):
That was the first time you got caught, you mean. Isn't it
interesting that you claimed you never posted to NIM Busters, yet when
the URI was posted, you owned up to it? I thought that Icelanders had
more self respect than that.

Um, Dumb### That's the ONLY time I've posted on that #### HOLE!!!
discussion group.

It's a ####hole now that you've been there...They may NEVER get
rid of that stench.

Daugherty is an Icelandic name. There is even an Icelandic coat of
arms registered for Daugherty. The ancient Daugherty family was noted
for starting up the tradition of carrying "manhood stones" for long
distances to prove one's strength. If you were from Ireland, you'd be
named "O'Dochartaigh."

Hence the term "...if you have the stones..."

Obvioulsy Toiddie left his in Ireland.

It is O'Dochartaigh, as a matter of fact I've posted on here as
O'Dochartaigh a number of time.

No...It's Daugherty. So says your birth certificate and federal
documents that you've signed.

You've MISREPRESENTED yourself as "O'Dochartaigh" on several
occassions.

I've been to my family home in Ireland
and have done a lot of research on my family.

I'm surprised Ireland didn't declare war after you were there. I
am sure those brown stains you left behind mar all the beautiful green.
Anyhow, just how many of your family were out of prison to
"research"...?!?!

My family is part of the
Ui Neil Dynasty, One of the oldest nobilities in europe and my family
came over from ireland in 1895 and their name was americanized to
Daugherty.

Ah, yes, one of the pipedreams of every trailer trash punk in the
world...to believe that despite their desperate circumstances now, they
descend from nobility.

Didn't you lose your last ISP when someone took exception to razor
laced dildo comments? It probably isn't a good idea to repeat that
mistake, even if the thought does make you horny.

No some dumb### was using blogger.com mailing system and sending some
mentally retarded amateur operator threatening letters.

I say the "mentally retarded amateur radio operator" is the one
claiming to be from a noble family in Ireland.

I say mentally
retarded because he apparently can read the headers and some of those
threatening letters he wouldn't post, leading me to believe that they
were fake, probably sent to himself by him. If it makes you horny
perhaps you can go butt #### wiseman, that way he'll stay off my blogs
you dalek loving #####.!

It doesn't matter, Toiddie...All of your other trash-talking crap
earned you what you got.

How's the dial-up working?

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 22nd 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lloyd wrote:
On 22 Feb 2006 01:58:21 -0800, N9OGL wrote:

Good-looking hunk, Lloyd, wrote:

That why you are still a virgin and can't get a date, tubby?

http://h1.ripway.com/lloyddaviessux/lloyd_is_hungry.jpg

Yeah, this shows how "good looking" you are..NOT!

It is O'Dochartaigh, as a matter of fact I've posted on here as
O'Dochartaigh a number of time. I've been to my family home in Ireland
and have done a lot of research on my family. My family is part of the
Ui Neil Dynasty, One of the oldest nobilities in europe and my family
came over from ireland in 1895 and their name was americanized to
Daugherty.

That's not right. The O'Dochartaigh official web site at
http://www.odochartaigh.org says that the American version of the
name is "Doherty." Apparently you're making stuff up again.

Just like http://www.houseofnames.com shows you to be Welsh and Jewish,
career pizza boy.

Didn't you lose your last ISP when someone took exception to razor
laced dildo comments? It probably isn't a good idea to repeat that
mistake, even if the thought does make you horny.

No some dumbass was using blogger.com mailing system and sending some
mentally retarded amateur operator threatening letters. I say mentally
retarded because he apparently can read the headers and some of those
threatening letters he wouldn't post, leading me to believe that they
were fake, probably sent to himself by him. If it makes you horny
perhaps you can go butt **** wiseman, that way he'll stay off my blogs

Wiseman was posting on "THE WORLD OF THE INTELLIGENTSIA" no doubt,
along with all of the other mental giants who inhabit your system.

And you still whine on NIM Busters, "Isis" and a bunch of other names.

you dalek loving bitch!!

The only person who routinely mentions daleks is N0VFP, but I'm not
that Lloyd.

Funny how you use the same phrases he does when you post.

Even worse, the person who is posting as N0VFP isn't that
Lloyd either; he's Woger Wiseman, Lloyd's most obsessed stalker.

Hi Lardass. You outed yourself.

All of this will become clearer to you if manage to stay free for any
length of time and do not get locked in the basement again by your
parents. Enjoy the sunshine.

Says the career pizza delivery boy who rarely ventures out of his
filthy HUD apartment in the ghetto.

Old February 22nd 06, 02:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default more abuse from steve

On 22 Feb 2006 05:33:03 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

N9OGL wrote (and didn't attribute to the other posters...):
That was the first time you got caught, you mean. Isn't it
interesting that you claimed you never posted to NIM Busters, yet when
the URI was posted, you owned up to it? I thought that Icelanders had
more self respect than that.

Um, Dumb### That's the ONLY time I've posted on that #### HOLE!!!
discussion group.

It's a ####hole now that you've been there...They may NEVER get
rid of that stench.

more abusive behavoir

Daugherty is an Icelandic name. There is even an Icelandic coat of
arms registered for Daugherty. The ancient Daugherty family was noted
for starting up the tradition of carrying "manhood stones" for long
distances to prove one's strength. If you were from Ireland, you'd be
named "O'Dochartaigh."

Hence the term "...if you have the stones..."

Obvioulsy Toiddie left his in Ireland.

more sxual remarks

It is O'Dochartaigh, as a matter of fact I've posted on here as
O'Dochartaigh a number of time.

No...It's Daugherty. So says your birth certificate and federal
documents that you've signed.

so

You've MISREPRESENTED yourself as "O'Dochartaigh" on several
occassions.

nope

I've been to my family home in Ireland
and have done a lot of research on my family.

I'm surprised Ireland didn't declare war after you were there. I
am sure those brown stains you left behind mar all the beautiful green.
Anyhow, just how many of your family were out of prison to
"research"...?!?!

more abuse

My family is part of the
Ui Neil Dynasty, One of the oldest nobilities in europe and my family
came over from ireland in 1895 and their name was americanized to
Daugherty.

Ah, yes, one of the pipedreams of every trailer trash punk in the
world...to believe that despite their desperate circumstances now, they
descend from nobility.

still more abuse

Didn't you lose your last ISP when someone took exception to razor
laced dildo comments? It probably isn't a good idea to repeat that
mistake, even if the thought does make you horny.

No some dumb### was using blogger.com mailing system and sending some
mentally retarded amateur operator threatening letters.

I say the "mentally retarded amateur radio operator" is the one
claiming to be from a noble family in Ireland.

prove it

form what you reposted it looks the person that sent the threatening
email was Your self

I say mentally
retarded because he apparently can read the headers and some of those
threatening letters he wouldn't post, leading me to believe that they
were fake, probably sent to himself by him. If it makes you horny
perhaps you can go butt #### wiseman, that way he'll stay off my blogs
you dalek loving #####.!

It doesn't matter, Toiddie...All of your other trash-talking crap
earned you what you got.

How's the dial-up working?

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 22nd 06, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Try here dumb**** http://www.odochartaigh.org/genealogy/name.html and
do some ****ing reading you ****ing retard!!!

Wiseman was posting on "THE WORLD OF THE INTELLIGENTSIA" no doubt,
along with all of the other mental giants who inhabit your system.

I say BLOG not bulletin board THE WORLD OF THE INTELLIGENTSIA is a BBS,
not a blog.

****ing retard

Old February 22nd 06, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Yep, your name translates to "Dog****".

Wiseman was posting on "THE WORLD OF THE INTELLIGENTSIA" no doubt,
along with all of the other mental giants who inhabit your system.

I say BLOG not bulletin board THE WORLD OF THE INTELLIGENTSIA is a BBS,
not a blog.

You mean "I said blog, not bulletin board", you whining faggot.
A "BBS"...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA How outdated!

But then you are outdated, Toad.

****ing retard

Yes, you sure are.

Old February 22nd 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL wrote:
No...It's Daugherty. So says your birth certificate and federal
documents that you've signed.
You've MISREPRESENTED yourself as "O'Dochartaigh" on several
occassions.

it's the same name ****ing moron, no matter how you spell it, it's the
SAME ****ING FAMILY!!!

Toad has another fag git.

I'm surprised Ireland didn't declare war after you were there. I
am sure those brown stains you left behind mar all the beautiful green.
Anyhow, just how many of your family were out of prison to
"research"...?!?!

I still have a few family members that are still in prison over there
in northern ireland, they belong to that group over there

Nice of you to admit your jailbird family, toad.

Ah, yes, one of the pipedreams of every trailer trash punk in the
world...to believe that despite their desperate circumstances now, they
descend from nobility.

well trailer trash punk, I've the proof...so believe what the **** you
want!

All you have is those shemale pics you post, faggot.

I say the "mentally retarded amateur radio operator" is the one
claiming to be from a noble family in Ireland.

I am from a noble family dumb ****, my great, great, great,you get the
idea grandfather ws Nial of Nine hostages who was high king of ireland
around 400 AD

You are full of ****.

It doesn't matter, Toiddie...All of your other trash-talking crap
earned you what you got.

yeah a little ****ing NAZI like your self gets their ****ing nuts off
by supressing free speech.

While you get your nuts off on shemales.

How's the dial-up working?

Actually Stebie, I on ****ing DSL!!

Not for long.

JERK!

PKB, faggot.

Old February 22nd 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Nice of you to admit your jailbird family, toad.

Sure, there are few distance realitives in prison over there, they
belong to that group over there, the IRA.

All you have is those shemale pics you post, faggot.

um, dumbass I've never posted any pictures on there, your mistaken me
for newsguy, I'm not newsguy, try again dip****.

You are full of ****.

No I'm not numnuts try again....

I don't I don't even she-males...try again....

Old February 23rd 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL wrote:
Nice of you to admit your jailbird family, toad.

Sure, there are few distance realitives in prison over there, they
belong to that group over there, the IRA.

Yeah, right. Just like you don't post to NIM Bustrers.

All you have is those shemale pics you post, faggot.

um, dumbass I've never posted any pictures on there, your mistaken me
for newsguy, I'm not newsguy, try again dip****.

And you are a liar, too. Your ip numbers come up in those posts,
dumbass.

You are full of ****.

No I'm not numnuts try again....

Yes, you are.

I don't I don't even she-males...try again....

No, you love them, faggot.

Old February 23rd 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL wrote:
I don't even she-males...try again....

correction: it should read: I don't even like she-males, I love them I forgot the a
word

Dumbass, you forgot to include the word love, since you post their
pictures on Nim Busters.