Old February 22nd 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Help! I just had my ass kicked by Dave Heil

What do I do now? How do I get back at the *******?
Old February 22nd 06, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Lloyd confesses: Help! I just had my ass licked by Dave Heil

() wrote:
What do I do now? How do I get back at the *******?

You usually like having your ass licked, Davies.

Old February 22nd 06, 02:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Lloyd

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 14:18:01 +0000 (UTC), Secwet Woger wote:

What do I do now? How do I get back at the *******?

Call him up and then hang up again. After that, order a bunch
of pizzas for him and send mail to all his neighbors.

Oops! I forgot. You've already tried that.
Old February 22nd 06, 02:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Lloyd followed up to himself:
On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 14:18:01 +0000 (UTC), Lloyd Davies wote:

What do I do now? How do I get back at the *******?

Call him up and then hang up again. After that, order a bunch
of pizzas for him and send mail to all his neighbors.

Hey, Lardass, maybe you shouldn't have ****ed so many people off,
fatass. Speaking of ordering pizzas, YOU ordered some from Pizza Hut
and Papa John's as Roger Wiseman.

Oops! I forgot. You've already tried that.

Just like you tried to spoof Steve Holsten's number and called up Jon
Cunningham. Or spoofed the FCC's number and called up people, Lardass!

Old February 22nd 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

On 22 Feb 2006 06:31:55 -0800,
wrote:
mr slit just lied about who is is again
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old February 22nd 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Default bs

nothing bu t bs

Old February 23rd 06, 12:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

sucked off an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
nothing bu t bs

Yes, from you.

Old February 23rd 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

By your momma Woger, she likes the lick everything just like an old dog

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old February 23rd 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Yah, whatever freak

wrote in message
oups.com...

sucked off an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
nothing bu t bs

Yes, from you.

Old February 23rd 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N0VFP

Billy Lardass Smith wrote:
By my momma Woger, she likes the lick everything just like an old dog

Really, Your mommy Shelley usually does her tricking down at the truck
stops.

wrote in message
oups.com...