Old February 25th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default bs

wrote:

Lardassed Time Tard's call is N0VFP. He gets food stamps and lives in
section 8 public assistance/low-income housing in the ghettos of
Athens, AL.

but accrdoing that is yourself

so you receive Foodstamps etc

Old February 25th 06, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

raped an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:

Lardassed Time Tard's call is N0VFP. He gets food stamps and lives in
section 8 public assistance/low-income housing in the ghettos of
Athens, AL.

but accrdoing that is yourself

But according to you I am Steve.

so you receive Foodstamps etc

You certainly do, Markie.

Old February 25th 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

On 25 Feb 2006 09:35:46 -0800,
wrote:

lies in the opening line

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 25th 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Default I love to pop my pimples

Woger is a never was too since the only woman he could get was pulling Marie
out of the freezer.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Hi Lardass wrote:
"Fatass IARN hamfest groupie" wrote
in
message groups.com...

wrote in message
oups.com...

Lloyd Austistic Davies THE COWARD wrote:
Go hide behind the curtains again two test.

Go hide behind your HUD apartment door like when Oris came visiting,
time tard.

More like the time our "Time Lord" was caught by
the DF network QRM'ing the Saturday Night Liberty Net.
Amazing he ain't been heard since on Sat Night 75M since he
got a phone call from someone and now spends his time on Usenet.
Another RF Clown that has gone the way of OTK and the rest of em!

OTK is a has-been.

And you are a never-was, Porky Davies. You can't either pass the code
or the theory test to even get on HF.

And to see that you

Hi Lardass, another lonely Friday night for you last night?

But aren't they all?

Old February 25th 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

wrote:
On 25 Feb 2006 09:35:46 -0800,

wrote:

lies in the opening line

From you, perverter of kids.

Old February 25th 06, 08:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Taking time from fingering his dead grandmother's rotting colon
Billy "general retard" Smith wrote:
Woger is a never was too since the only woman he could get was pulling Marie
out of the freezer.

But he's not a 32 year olf virgin like you are, self-confessed retard.

Billy "retard" Smith confesses to his generally accepted retarded
status in . net:
"I'm a general retard. bwhahaha"

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old February 25th 06, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Dr.Ace wrote:
"Lloyd Davies Hiding Behind Doors ****" CurtainsBoy@anon wrote in message

"Fatass IARN hamfest groupie" wrote in
message groups.com...

More like the time our "Time Lord" was caught by
the DF network QRM'ing the Saturday Night Liberty Net.
Amazing he ain't been heard since on Sat Night 75M since he
got a phone call from someone and now spends his time on Usenet.
Another RF Clown that has gone the way of OTK and the rest of em!

OTK is a has-been. In fact, even when he was running a million watts
(literal exaggeration for you CB types) he was a has-been.
Obnoxious? Yes, that is OTK. Overbearing? Yes, that is OTK. Arrogant and
running illegal power? Yes, that is OTK.

Is OTK missed? No.

Snipped

You seem to be obsessed with Rich aka Porkbutt .
Ace - WH2T

Oh, our little Lloydie Davies is obsessed with Rich. Especially when he
can't pass the theory or the code to get on hf and be a part of the
barf. He self-appointed himself as their chief of communications , but
he is an eternal no-code tech.

From: "Lloyd, N0VFP"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc
Subject: Would like a tutor to help with Code
year: 1999
In article , "Lloyd, N0VFP"
writes:

Hello,
I am going to our club's Novice/Tech class, in which they said they
will
emphizse more on CW this time around. I would like to upgrade my
liecense
soon, at lease 5wpm or 13wpm. My probelm is that I tried for 6 years
now,
but can't seem to get past a certain point in the code, say up to a
certain
letter, then get stuck and get confused.
I have the ARRL tapes, Gorden West tapes and several CW programs
including
Super morse. I know of several programs like Code Quick, but not
really
willing to spend the money on them. I you have a used copy to sell me,
I'd
consider it.

Thanks for reading this, Any help is welcome.

73
Lloyd Davies, N0VFP

http://www.qsl.net/n0vfp

Old February 26th 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

bs

Old February 26th 06, 06:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Still speaking in the 3rd person again, loser!!!!!!

"Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote in message
oups.com...
Taking time from fingering his dead grandmother's rotting colon
Billy "general retard" Smith wrote:
Woger is a never was too since the only woman he could get was pulling
Marie
out of the freezer.

But he's not a 32 year olf virgin like you are, self-confessed retard.

Billy "retard" Smith confesses to his generally accepted retarded
status in . net:
"I'm a general retard. bwhahaha"

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old February 26th 06, 03:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 06:13:08 GMT, "Billy Smith"
wrote:

Still speaking in the 3rd person again, loser!!!!!!

"Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote in message
roups.com...
Taking time from fingering his dead grandmother's rotting colon
Billy "general retard" Smith wrote:
Woger is a never was too since the only woman he could get was pulling
Marie
out of the freezer.

But he's not a 32 year olf virgin like you are, self-confessed retard.

because he can't think in the first plerson..I mea place