Old February 25th 06, 03:56 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,rec.radio.amateur.policy
ROGER THE COWARD

Default I LOVE PORTABLE TOILETS!!! - roger****shack.JPG (0/1)

like taking a big dump
In a public restroom
A fresh one slithering out of my rump
In the middle of the afternoon
Floating in the bowl
Makes me feel so good
Awakens my soul
As if it could
Never do I flush
A present for the next patron
Knowing what awaits, gives me quite a rush
For I am a fair matron

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 25th 06, 05:00 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default I LOVE PORTABLE TOILETS!!! Lloyd Davies N0VFP admits to eating ****

Lloyd Davies wrote:
like taking a big dump
In a public restroom
A fresh one slithering out of my rump
In the middle of the afternoon
Floating in the bowl
Makes me feel so good
Awakens my soul
As if it could
Never do I flush
A present for the next patron
Knowing what awaits, gives me quite a rush
For I am a fair matron

Like I have always said, you are an imbecile who doesn't know what he's

talking about. You just *proved* it (as if it were needed...), now go
take your anti-depressant medication and shut the **** up.

Old February 25th 06, 05:01 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default bs

bs almost literly

Old February 25th 06, 07:02 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

ROGER THE GLENDALE COWARD wrote:
Go look out the window again, Dave is on his way! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

more bs

Old February 25th 06, 09:11 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default I LOVE PORTABLE TOILETS!!! Lloyd Davies N0VFP admits to eating **** - roger****shack.JPG (0/1)

Lardass Lloyd the Athens COWARD wrote:
Go look out the window again, Dave is on his way! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

He's not about to.

Go change your ****ty drawers, Lardasss, Oris is going to visit you
again!

From: Oris Grim
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc
Subject: Anyone up for FD in the Anniston Al. area??
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 22:40:22 -0400

Lloyd Oh my the loser is back. Hey how come I missed you at the Dalton
HamFest
this past spring? You talked all that crap and then was missing from
the air
the news group and everything. Darn Lloyd I was looking so forward to
"meating
you"! You don't have a HF rig? Damn I can remeber many nights you
jammed Dan
and I. Not only are you a LOSER but a LIER TOO! Why don't you craw back
into
that hole and just go back to hiding you worm! If you don't believe I
was there
here are some photos
http://www.dirtball.com/dalton.html
I still think your a loser!
Oris
N4CND

Old February 26th 06, 04:48 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Ms. Morgan manufactures kiddy porn

sucked off an Old friend wrote:
wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...663a181c777the
**** up.

You still are one of my suppliers.

Old February 26th 06, 07:31 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...663a181c777the

You still are one of my suppliers.

stil sufffering from delusions I see

Old February 27th 06, 05:07 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more Markie delsuions

wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...663a181c777the
**** up.

You still are one of my suppliers.

delsuoon behavoir

Wrong, pervert.

you know I fantsize about receiveing kiddy porn

You supply me so I can sell it.

Lloyd Davies

Old February 27th 06, 03:08 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default mr sit the kiddy porn man

wrote:

you know I fantsize about receiveing kiddy porn

You supply me so I can sell it.

I am don't supply it so you must be recieving it from someone else

but your receiving it is a felony Mr Slit