Old March 14th 06, 07:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
N9OGL

Default Bill O'Reilly Goes Off the Deep End - drink you Kool Aid Dave

They do, but the problem is there is really nothing they can do, in
regards to callers, except cut them off. O'Reiley can make all the
feeble threats on the radio or tv he wants, but that's all they are,
feeble threats

Todd N9OGL

Old March 14th 06, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 04:29:04 GMT,
(GMAN) wrote:

In article , David wrote:
On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:05:44 GMT,

(GMAN) wrote:

not reacting back himself.

Legal Department? You make it sound like Bill O'Reilly's some kind of
big shot. There's no legal department.

I am sure a corporation like FOX would have one.

Viacom.

Old March 14th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
an old friend

N0VFP wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
They do, but the problem is there is really nothing they can do, in
regards to callers, except cut them off. O'Reiley can make all the
feeble threats on the radio or tv he wants, but that's all they are,
feeble threats

**** off, faggot!

like your feebel coment

Old March 14th 06, 05:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
NO9GL

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 13:41:59 GMT, David wrote:

You are dense and humorless. There isn't a broadcasting organization
on the planet that wastes money going after random callers who prank
talk radio programs.

I do it on my radiostation because they wastes our time and money
with crank calls. we should be entitle to sue them for what they steal
from us. But faschist FCC force us off air anyways so I put up
revenge anti FCC blog at http://12.156.123.39/fcc/index.php

Again, that is

http://12.156.123.39/fcc/index.php
http://12.156.123.39/fcc/index.php
http://12.156.123.39/fcc/index.php
http://12.156.123.39/fcc/index.php

for pple hate FCC

P.S. Do you really have rickets?

Old March 14th 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
AB8MQ

STOP FORGING MY BOYFRIENDS CALL ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:40:52 +0000 (UTC), (NO9GL)
wrote:

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 13:41:59 GMT, David wrote:

You are dense and humorless. There isn't a broadcasting organization
on the planet that wastes money going after random callers who prank
talk radio programs.

I do it on my radiostation because they wastes our time and money
with crank calls. we should be entitle to sue them for what they steal
from us. But faschist FCC force us off air anyways so I put up
revenge anti FCC blog at
http://12.156.123.39/fcc/index.php

Again, that is

http://12.156.123.39/fcc/index.php
http://12.156.123.39/fcc/index.php
http://12.156.123.39/fcc/index.php
http://12.156.123.39/fcc/index.php

for pple hate FCC

P.S. Do you really have rickets?

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old March 14th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
N9OGL

First off Learn to write ENGLISH!!!!

SECONDLY RETARD, it's a BBS not a blog, there a BIGGGGGGG difference in
the two.
Finally, you ****ing little troll, it's not YOURS, it's MINE!!! That's
my IP address and I PAY FOR IT! and I can really give a **** about a
****ing Nazi scumbag like Billy O'Reiley and FOX NETWORK, Fair and
Balance my ass that channel is so right winged you probably have to be
a member of the John Birch Society or the NEO-Nazi Party to work there.

Todd N9OGL
http://12.156.123.39/master/index.htm

Demented Otaku Lolicon Image BBS
http://12.156.123.39/cpg135/index.php
(Now with 100 MEMBERS!!!)

Old March 14th 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
David

On 14 Mar 2006 13:40:55 -0800, "N9OGL" wrote:

First off Learn to write ENGLISH!!!!

SECONDLY RETARD, it's a BBS not a blog, there a BIGGGGGGG difference in
the two.
Finally, you ****ing little troll, it's not YOURS, it's MINE!!! That's
my IP address and I PAY FOR IT! and I can really give a **** about a
****ing Nazi scumbag like Billy O'Reiley and FOX NETWORK, Fair and
Balance my ass that channel is so right winged you probably have to be
a member of the John Birch Society or the NEO-Nazi Party to work there.

Todd N9OGL
http://12.156.123.39/master/index.htm

Demented Otaku Lolicon Image BBS
http://12.156.123.39/cpg135/index.php
(Now with 100 MEMBERS!!!)

Not a BBS. Usenet Newsgroup.

Old March 14th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 22:02:06 GMT, David wrote:

On 14 Mar 2006 13:40:55 -0800, "N9OGL" wrote:

First off Learn to write ENGLISH!!!!

SECONDLY RETARD, it's a BBS not a blog, there a BIGGGGGGG difference in
the two.
Finally, you ****ing little troll, it's not YOURS, it's MINE!!! That's
my IP address and I PAY FOR IT! and I can really give a **** about a
****ing Nazi scumbag like Billy O'Reiley and FOX NETWORK, Fair and
Balance my ass that channel is so right winged you probably have to be
a member of the John Birch Society or the NEO-Nazi Party to work there.

Todd N9OGL
http://12.156.123.39/master/index.htm

Demented Otaku Lolicon Image BBS
http://12.156.123.39/cpg135/index.php
(Now with 100 MEMBERS!!!)

Not a BBS. Usenet Newsgroup.

no a bbs you are not following the postings