Old March 7th 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code

Default The passing score...

The passing score for written exams needs to be raised to 95%.

Old March 7th 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Slow Code wrote:
The passing score for written exams needs to be raised to 95%.

why?

becuase you are a mysanthrope that hates the ARS

Old March 8th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Jim Hampton

"Slow Code" wrote in message
news
The passing score for written exams needs to be raised to 95%.

95%? Geeze, you mean I might actually have to calculate some answers rather
than check 'em off as I knew I'd pass before? Pencil and paper works, but I
might want to save time and bring a slip-stick

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA