Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 11th 06, 07:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
AB8MQueer

Default Whinyslit Whines

In February 2006 I posted as Whinyslit and made 371 posts on Usenet. I also
posted 231 more posts over Lloyd's callsign and made yet more over the names
of others such as Mark Morgan and basement dweller Todd. (Todd still has yet
to figure out who I am)
I falsely and illegally advertised child porn for sale over Lloyd's name and
address and accused various Usenet patrons of stalking me.
Now, when I was taken to task for my malicious acts and when you guys
started keeping track of my posts, who is stalking who?
Knock on my door, you are stalking...according to me. When I post your
personal information, your addresses, your wife and kids names and even your
place of employment, that is not stalking. When I research even where your
local bus stations are...that is not stalking. When you guys post my name
and address...THAT is stalking! When you guys post photos of my house...THAT
is stalking. (see the irony?)

Do not come to my door. I won't answer. I am afraid of what you may do to
me. And when you leave? Rest assured that I will go immediately to my
keyboard and post lie after lie about you. This is how I comport myself...a
chicken**** with a mouth that far overloads my fifty year old, shriveled
testicles.

If you disagree with me, drop me a land line. My callsign, AB8MQ is easy
enough to look up and I will be more than happy to answer any and all
queries.

I have to get ready for bed and draw my curtains so as to spend some quality
time with my inflatable boyfriend. If you come calling it is a good bet I
won't answer. Come back tomorrow. Or the day after. Or next week.

Roger Leo Wussyman

--
"It's "complaintant," you sniveling weasel." (Roger Wiseman on spelling
complainant.)

Whinyslit Whines AB8MQueer General 27 March 19th 06 06:27 PM
HAM Radio Geek Whines Against N.I.M.Busters NewsGuy Policy 18 February 2nd 06 10:53 PM
Why cranus the anus whines so much... Keyclowns Are On Notice CB 0 March 26th 04 07:51 PM
AKC RATS OUT KEYCLOWN AUCTIONS-TWATHED WHINES IMPOTENTLY PACETRONIC SLAPPA! CB 0 February 6th 04 08:11 PM