Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 17th 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default again what steve does not want you to see that Stev has choosen to continue the flame war that still wil do anything to avoid his misdeeds

K4YZ wrote:
hallucinated into being:

more forgery
if you are back then back to flaming you

I'd expect nothing less. You cetainly didn't stop while I was
busy.

you cans top this at any time by simply agreeing to stop making
sexauly
bassed attacks

I don't make "sexauly bassed attacks". You do.

" An Introduction and Refresher On Mark, "I Am A Gay Pagan Draftee
Officer" Morgan, KB9RQZ"

your word prove you a lair

to stop involving the families aof poster to stop
posting the person info of people to stop threatening to off line
attacks on those that disagree with you

And you can stop fantasizing about how you're going to make other
people think you're spamming and trashing the NG for some ulterior
motive.

no spaming and just responding the post to the NG's it was posted to

No apolgy is required by me, I know you can't apologize for your
misdeeds you lack the manhood to do so

Sure an apology is required by you...To everyone ELSE on this NG
who can't use it because of you.

looking in the mirror

it is the year your **** that has made the NG all but unuseable

but you show you can't or will not read by your reply

to rest of the NG (expect mr slit) I apologize for feeling the need to
resume the flame war

yes i did

you lied again

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

he regualrly makes threats of aresst or of the power to confine folks againsthere will

he is lying of course

Nope...But here come's MORKIE'S lies!

you are lying of course

yopu threaten to sue people but you lie about that too