Old March 25th 06, 04:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default The ARS NOT to move to Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

stil trying hijack the tread ito an attack thread

Nope. Calling a spade a spade.

nope telling lie to hijak the thread

Brain's making an "attack thread" of his own with more of his
unfounded, misleading and outright deceitful assertions about Amateur
Radio emergency communications in general and ARES in particular.

he has correctly pointed that clearly the FC doesn't hold us in the
esytime you claim they do

dealing honestly with the stae of the of ARS is the proper funtion of
this NG

He's been doing so for almost two years now. He's not provided
one iota of substantiating documentary evidence that his vile
"opinions" are even remotely validated.

you have just not been looking Indeeed he has gone a long tp porving
the dsitain of the FCC with the opening of this thread

In short: Brain P Burke is lying.

nah Stev chooses to be blind

an old fiend wrote:

and again
wrote:

but you missed one

Nope. Left it alone. My point was made on the first one.

still forgeing though

Had we been reclassed, there might be actual demands that the ARS would
have to live up to other than "goodwill.".

and we do just do it in an disorganized keystone copish way

Sometimes, maybe. I'm sure there are times when the ARS support is
superb.

But that is as "volunteers." Things are a lot different when your
volunteer status changes to responsibilities you have taskings.

Hey Brain, from what FIRST HAND, personal experience do you draw
these conclusions?

Not sure about BB but I heard that disorganized mess on the air

Yeah. Right. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you did. (More Morkie Mularkie)

yes I did listen nothing about my tech license prevents that

you can't accepot that obviously you were listen you were driving an
umbulance or what ever at the time

So far, EVERYONE, including FEMA, HLS, and others have had nothing
but praise for ARES/RACES et al.

so we did not **** up as badly as they did

What do you mean "we", fatboy?

does the words escape your understanding?

YOU weren't a part of ANY aspect of ANY Katrina operations.

wrong again

indeed anything we did made
their **** up less serios of course they are going to praise for keeping
even more of there fat off the fire

What mistakes?

steve now claiming the that fema et al did not **** up in Katrina

What ####ups?

you did not read the sentence

and you show yourself as paranoid

fema did ****up and they were the subject of the sentence you are
responding to

Still nothing but praise from EVERY entity that had ANY contact
with the effort of the Amateur community.

indeed the ARS effort was better than FEma's et al

I have never said otherwise

I have said and maintian it iwsas not what it should have been. abet in
part by the fact we could not interfaces with the non existeant GOvt
response

And still nothing but unsubstantiated, mistruthful and outright
deceitful allegations from the the Twit Brothers of the Feeble Five.

you are being deceitful yourself or stupid

you have gone more than Google window full going off ignoring the post
in question

STILL awaiting your refrences here....

in My case they wer given months ago

Yeah, but being a sexual deviate, chronic liar and deceitful twit
have nothing to do with competency in emergency communications.

again you contiue your efforts to hijack the thread

I mademany coment of n the subject now you and Dan tried to claim that
something the fact I am Bisexalu and kinky mean I know nothing about
radio

an assertion you still refuse to prove

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 26th 06, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

The FCC has spoken. That it does not sit well with the chest thumpers
is not my problem.

sure has

like I said does not bode well for in the spectrum wars

Welp, some didn't have a clue what our standing with the FCC actually
was.

to be honest I thought with the press we have gooten we had more than
it seems we do

Perhaps the chest-thumpers only made it seem like there was a lot of
good press.

it iwas about the only good pess coming out of the disater at times

I wonder why that was? Most of the press wouldn't be able to stand
themselves if they reported on any positive aspects of the relief
efforts.

This isn't to say that the volunteers didn't perform a
needed service or perform it well.

needed certainly but truly how well did they do? I listened to some of
it clearly the voltoteers were hampered by the fact the govt had
colapsed in the area.

This was a point lost on the Extra-elites of RRAP. For them, amateur
radio's role is to support their government masters. I asked again and
again what did Joe Average have to communicate with? Who was
supporting Joe Average?

So, with the government collapsed in NO, who did the amateurs (that
were trained to support the government) support?

I caught an no ham story about a sheriff
hijacking a truckload of FEMA ice for his town that was just siting 6
day later at an ari base.

I heard about tons and tons of ice being driven all over the USA for no
good.

the efforts were claerly confused and chaotic. It wouldnice if the
whole could be discussed dispassionately to see where thing could be
inproved for some future disaster on this scale

"Lessons Learned" are often merely lessons transcribed on to paper and
not learned.

The next disaster will likely have a different set of players.

but we know the chest thumpers will not allow

Never do.

Old March 29th 06, 09:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

lied_to_an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

stil trying hijack the tread ito an attack thread

Nope. Calling a spade a spade.

nope telling lie to hijak the thread

Brain's making an "attack thread" of his own with more of his
unfounded, misleading and outright deceitful assertions about Amateur
Radio emergency communications in general and ARES in particular.

he has correctly pointed that clearly the FC doesn't hold us in the
esytime you claim they do

Who's the "FC"...?!?!

What's "esytime"...?!?!

dealing honestly with the stae of the of ARS is the proper funtion of
this NG

What's the "stae"...?!?! If you meant "state", perhaps it is, but
what do YOU know of it? So far, your "knowledge" of the state of
Amateur Radio has been trying to weasel out of the Code test for
General.

He's been doing so for almost two years now. He's not provided
one iota of substantiating documentary evidence that his vile
"opinions" are even remotely validated.

you have just not been looking Indeeed he has gone a long tp porving
the dsitain of the FCC with the opening of this thread

The "dsitain"...?!?! "tp"...?!?! "porving"...?!?!?
"Indeeed"...?!?!

More functional illiteracy manifested.

In short: Brain P Burke is lying.

nah Stev chooses to be blind

Nope.

Brian P Burke was lying.

Mark Morgan, better known as Mork Moron, is backing him up.

an old fiend wrote:

and again
wrote:

but you missed one

Nope. Left it alone. My point was made on the first one.

still forgeing though

Huh? "forgeing"...?!?! Did you mean Forgiving? Forging?
Foraging?

English, fatso...ENGLISH....

Had we been reclassed, there might be actual demands that the ARS would
have to live up to other than "goodwill.".

and we do just do it in an disorganized keystone copish way

Sometimes, maybe. I'm sure there are times when the ARS support is
superb.

But that is as "volunteers." Things are a lot different when your
volunteer status changes to responsibilities you have taskings.

Hey Brain, from what FIRST HAND, personal experience do you draw
these conclusions?

Not sure about BB but I heard that disorganized mess on the air

Yeah. Right. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you did. (More Morkie Mularkie)

yes I did listen nothing about my tech license prevents that

Nothing in your tech license prevents it.

Your having never DONE it does...

you can't accepot that obviously you were listen you were driving an
umbulance or what ever at the time

"accepot"...?!?! "umbulance"..?!?!?

WTF are you talking about?

So far, EVERYONE, including FEMA, HLS, and others have had nothing
but praise for ARES/RACES et al.

so we did not #### up as badly as they did

What do you mean "we", fatboy?

does the words escape your understanding?

I understand the ones you wrote with some confusion...

The confusion coming from YOUR use of the word "we"...

It had no place in that sentence.

YOU weren't a part of ANY aspect of ANY Katrina operations.

wrong again

Nope. Morkl Moron was NOT a part of the Katrina recovery.

indeed anything we did made
their #### up less serios of course they are going to praise for keeping
even more of there fat off the fire

What mistakes?

steve now claiming the that fema et al did not #### up in Katrina

What ####ups?

you did not read the sentence

Sure I did.

And again YOU used the word "we". YOU using the word WE in
refrence to any participation in the Katrina recovery ahd no place.

and you show yourself as paranoid

Nope. I show YOU as a liar.

fema did ####up and they were the subject of the sentence you are
responding to

No...what I was responding to was YOUR use of the word 'we' and
any suggestion that the Amateur Radio response to the recovery
evolution was anything less than adequate.

Still nothing but praise from EVERY entity that had ANY contact
with the effort of the Amateur community.

indeed the ARS effort was better than FEma's et al

I have never said otherwise

That's NOT what you typed in the previous posts...

Of course YOU refuse to fix your English comprehension and
application deficits, and now wonder why no one understood you.

I have said and maintian it iwsas not what it should have been. abet in
part by the fact we could not interfaces with the non existeant GOvt
response

There you go with the "we" again.

And Morkie...All those USN, USMC, USAF and USCG helos and hovering
over New Orleans...were they NOT "government"...?!?!

Were the USN and USCG ships off the coast of New Orleans...Not
government?

And still nothing but unsubstantiated, mistruthful and outright
deceitful allegations from the the Twit Brothers of the Feeble Five.

you are being deceitful yourself or stupid

Nope. Nailed you two idiots on the head.

you have gone more than Google window full going off ignoring the post
in question

E N G L I S H Morkie...

STILL awaiting your refrences here....

in My case they wer given months ago

Yeah, but being a sexual deviate, chronic liar and deceitful twit
have nothing to do with competency in emergency communications.

again you contiue your efforts to hijack the thread

Nope.

I mademany coment of n the subject now you and Dan tried to claim that
something the fact I am Bisexalu and kinky mean I know nothing about
radio

an assertion you still refuse to prove

(1) I don't have to prove your sexual perversion. You've made the
claim yourself.

(2) I can't speak for Dan, but I have NEVER stated that the fact
that you're a disgraced liar and sexual pervert has anything to do with
radio...It DOES have everything to do with CHARACTER, but that's for
another thread.

BTW, Morkie...You claim I keep trying to hijack threads and make
reference to your "sexaulty"...Yet here YOU are bringing it up AGAIN...

I told you before..Don't bring it up, it doesn't get discussed.

Guess you just LIKE being proven an idiot...Not that it takes any
amount of effort on MY part!

Steve, K4YZ