Old March 21st 06, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default steve hijacks thread again

On 21 Mar 2006 05:01:25 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
an_old_fiend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
cheated an old friend wrote:

yet another

Mark, try to understand, "MARS IS Amateur Radio!" and "Amateur
Radio ISNT Public Safety!" and another on-topic thread IS
ruined.

If it's "ruined", it was ruined by Markie making 6 or 7 spin off
threads just to try and dilute his red-hatted-monkey dance.

you retasked the thread to markie or morkie mularkie

that ruined the thread

you hijack every thread to an attack on me Todd BB frank or Len that
seem to be you sole prupose in life at least on RRAP

No YOU chime in with nothing to offer either even though I know it
was you who put the first non-event report up.

nothing but the truth something you are never even with9in DX radio
contact with it seem

Business as usual...

indeed for you it is

tell me answer this with cogent answer and I drop the flame war why
are you on RRAO at all? what is your purpose?

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old March 22nd 06, 12:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
an_old_fiend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
cheated an old friend wrote:

yet another

Mark, try to understand, "MARS IS Amateur Radio!" and "Amateur
Radio ISNT Public Safety!" and another on-topic thread IS
ruined.

If it's "ruined", it was ruined by Markie making 6 or 7 spin off
threads just to try and dilute his red-hatted-monkey dance.

you retasked the thread to markie or morkie mularkie

Only after YOU started in on your usual misbehaviour. There's no
used haveing some "legitimate" sounding subject line when the reader is
going to open it and see Morkie Moron the Red Hatted Monkey going on
again.

that ruined the thread

No...YOU ruined the thread when you started in with your "Flame
Steve At All Costs" routine.

you hijack every thread to an attack on me Todd BB frank or Len that
seem to be you sole prupose in life at least on RRAP

Then that makes you an idiot.

No YOU chime in with nothing to offer either even though I know it
was you who put the first non-event report up.

nothing but the truth something you are never even with9in DX radio
contact with it seem

Was that a sentence?

E N G L I S H, Mork...

Business as usual...

indeed for you it is

tell me answer this with cogent answer and I drop the flame war why
are you on RRAO at all? what is your purpose?

What's RRAO...?!?! And a "cogent" answer? What's a "cogent"
answer?

Morkie, you're at liberty to "drop the flame war" at any moment
you chose to do so, but just like you accuse me of not being willing to
killfile you, you will not drop the flame war.

You were given that opportunity weeks ago, albeit by a forged
message, however one to which I both agreed and complied with.

You are a liar, Morkie. You are socially incompetent and without
any redeeming value to yourself, your community, or Amateur Radio.

Flame away, Morkie...It only validates my accusations of you and
proves that you enjoy your role as RRAP red-hatted monkey.

You're incapable of dropping it, Morkie. You just don't have it
in you to behave.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 22nd 06, 12:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default The ARS NOT to move to Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau

, N0IMD, Brian P Burke wrote:
wrote:
On 20 Mar 2006 15:34:35 -0800,
From: The ARRL Letter
Vol. 25, No. 11

nice to have somethng to discuss

OTOH WE are NOT seen as a public saety function.

I wonder how hard the ARRL worked to get us classified with PS&HSB?

did they work toward that gol at all?

you are still a memebr you might ask?

The first I heard of it was their announcement that we aren't being
reclassified. That tells me that they were working on it.

No...it means someone may have THOUGHT about it...At best the
article appears to simply say that it's not on the table for whatever
reasons and that it's not on anyone's agenda to do otherwise.

HMMMM not good for
the safety of ARS freqs id say

Perhaps.

sorry you areit isn't "preahps it is "not Good" it may also be not bad
but surely being classiefied with EMS and therefore above taxi cabs
would have been good for us in the long run both here and in our
neighboor Canada where vhf bandwidth is also at rsik

Had we been reclassed, there might be actual demands that the ARS would
have to live up to other than "goodwill.".

More assinine, unfounded BS from Brain P Burke.

There's not ONE bit of media release about Amatuer Radio as it
pertains to the most recent disaster response in Louisiana that is
anything BUT positive vis-a-vis Amateur Radio.

WHERE do you come up with these assinine assertions, Burke?

Two years ago you started in on this line about how ARES/RACES/MARS
would not be able to respond or sustain a disaster relief
communications, yet there's been one significant disaster after
another, none the least of which being Katrina, and in every case where
those agencies responded there's been nothing but positive press...And
I am NOT talking about ARRL stuff...Real, mainstream media...CNN, Fox,
MSNBC, etc.

The Amateur Radio Serivce, under the banners of MARS, ARES, RACES,
etc, has more than lived up to it's claims of disaster communications
support, yet you continue to make a fool out of yourself claiming
otherwise.

Burke, WHY do you continue this silly behaviour when you've been
proven wrong over and over and over...?!?!

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ