Old April 4th 06, 12:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default The ARS NOT to move to Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau

cheated an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
lied_to_an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
or has it truned into the Bermen triangle
ofor RRAP posters enter and hardly escape at all that would explain
steve spasmodic posting at least

This place has become the Mark Morgan and Roger Wiseman sewer. Mark
peddles lies and stupidity. Roger does lies and filth. Each has his
own issues.

but you of course excuse steve for making false accustion of rape and
child molestation

So far you've not proven it false.

I have no understanding as to why Brian has decided to play sidekick to
Mark Morgan. Maybe he just misses Len Anderson.

you should have stopped at "I have no understanding..." an obviously
true statement but you had to #### that up and utrn it into a lie

There was no "lie" on Dave's part.

BB and I try alone amoug the poster to encouarge the use of RRAP for
it's inteneded purpose, discussing the ARS. you and your firends Steve
and Slit have made it into a sewer

No...YOU have turned it into a sewer, Markie.

Your liberal use of profanity and quadrupling of posts to expand
your spam are classical. The use of the "f" word above is prime
example.

when was the last time you posted o Topic material to NG Dave?

When was the last time anyone who had enough actual knowledge and
experience was here to discuss any "on topic" material? And please
don't tell me you and Brain...The teo of you don't have enough
experience and G2 to discuss paper bags.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 4th 06, 04:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
cheated an old friend wrote:

more threadjackig

but you of course excuse steve for making false accustion of rape and
child molestation

So far you've not proven it false.

yes I have

BB and I try alone amoug the poster to encouarge the use of RRAP for
it's inteneded purpose, discussing the ARS. you and your firends Steve
and Slit have made it into a sewer

No...YOU have turned it into a sewer, Markie.

lying again steve

Your liberal use of profanity and quadrupling of posts to expand
your spam are classical. The use of the "f" word above is prime
example.

the word fck is better than you lying and accusing someon of being a
rapist or chld molestor (it would better than you corretly pointing out
someone as rapist etc)

when was the last time you posted o Topic material to NG Dave?

When was the last time anyone who had enough actual knowledge and
experience was here to discuss any "on topic" material?

according to you 7:40 AM April 4th 2006

unless you are now admitting you lack such knowledge as well
And please
don't tell me you and Brain...The teo of you don't have enough
experience and G2 to discuss paper bags.

wether or not we do at least we try? you just use the NG to try and
insult and spew insults at evryone that dares disgree with you as you
have done today

I will shortly after this try to go back and post something On Topic

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 4th 06, 08:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
cheated an old friend wrote:

more threadjackig

Nope.

yep

but you of course excuse steve for making false accustion of rape and
child molestation

So far you've not proven it false.

yes I have

No, you've not.

sure have

BB and I try alone amoug the poster to encouarge the use of RRAP for
it's inteneded purpose, discussing the ARS. you and your firends Steve
and Slit have made it into a sewer

No...YOU have turned it into a sewer, Markie.

lying again steve

Nope.

yes you are lying

when was the last time you posted o Topic material to NG Dave?

When was the last time anyone who had enough actual knowledge and
experience was here to discuss any "on topic" material?

according to you 7:40 AM April 4th 2006

unless you are now admitting you lack such knowledge as well

I do.

you need to watch watch you placemnt

you just admitted to lacking such knowledge yourself
..But in order to DISCUSS something, Mark, it requres TWO
people to do.

you asked anyone steve

you could post something yourself of course

And please
don't tell me you and Brain...The teo of you don't have enough
experience and G2 to discuss paper bags.

wether or not we do at least we try? you just use the NG to try and
insult and spew insults at evryone that dares disgree with you as you
have done today

So far, Mark, you're the only one I've had any exchages with, and
you're an idiot.

like I sadi I try to discuss you don't

I will shortly after this try to go back and post something On Topic

That will be refreshing.

But tell me this...If you ask someone for information, are you
going to call them names after they give it ot you like you did Hans
and Dave?

if they are insultigng sure thing
and just for proof that I am such an honest person

just for you asshole

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 5th 06, 10:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
cheated an old friend wrote:

more threadjackig

Nope.

yep

Still no...Repeat it as often as you care to, Mork...it still
doesn't change the result.

[...]

"watch watch you placement"...?!?!

More Morkisms?

you just admitted to lacking such knowledge yourself

You just admitted that you have more than your fair share of
imaginatioin.

..But in order to DISCUSS something, Mark, it requres TWO
people to do.

you asked anyone steve

you could post something yourself of course

I have. Repeatedly.

Not a single one of them has gone more than three posts before
being pulled into the same anti-code/anti-Amateur Radio swill by you,
Lennie and Brain.

And please
don't tell me you and Brain...The teo of you don't have enough
experience and G2 to discuss paper bags.

wether or not we do at least we try? you just use the NG to try and
insult and spew insults at evryone that dares disgree with you as you
have done today

So far, Mark, you're the only one I've had any exchages with, and
you're an idiot.

like I sadi I try to discuss you don't

No, you don't.

IE: Your verbal abuse of Hans Brakob when he answered your 60
meter question.

I will shortly after this try to go back and post something On Topic

That will be refreshing.

But tell me this...If you ask someone for information, are you
going to call them names after they give it ot you like you did Hans
and Dave?

if they are insultigng sure thing

Neither of them have ever "insulted" you without provocation by
you, Mork.

and just for proof that I am such an honest person

Just proof that you are self-deluded.

just for you ###hole

And proof that you ARE the sewer rat of RRAP.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 5th 06, 11:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

wrote:

Steve's actions are always justified, no matter how low he goes or who
he hurts. And he doesn't like it when others play by his (lack of)
rules.

Coming from a coward and liar himself, these are bold words.

Still waiting for your validation of your anti-Amateur Radio
posts, Brain.

What...?!?! No FACTS...?!?!? Gee...No kidding....

Steve, K4YZ