Old April 5th 06, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default The ARS NOT to move to Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
cheated an old friend wrote:

more threadjackig

Nope.

yep

Still no...Repeat it as often as you care to, Mork...it still
doesn't change the result.

which is that that you are hijacking the thread to make perosn attack
rather than dealing with the issue of the thread
you are as many times as you lie and sya otherwise it does not change
that fact

BB and I try alone amoug the poster to encouarge the use of RRAP for
it's inteneded purpose, discussing the ARS. you and your firends Steve
and Slit have made it into a sewer

No...YOU have turned it into a sewer, Markie.

lying again steve

Nope.

yes you are lying

Nope.

you typed Mark Morgan caught on tape.. you how itis a lie so are lying
again

you just admitted to lacking such knowledge yourself

You just admitted that you have more than your fair share of
imaginatioin.

..But in order to DISCUSS something, Mark, it requres TWO
people to do.

you asked anyone steve

you could post something yourself of course

I have. Repeatedly.

when
if they are insultigng sure thing

Neither of them have ever "insulted" you without provocation by
you, Mork.

more lies

and just for proof that I am such an honest person

Just proof that you are self-deluded.

lying again steve

Old April 5th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
lied_to_an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

or has it truned into the Bermen triangle
ofor RRAP posters enter and hardly escape at all that would explain
steve spasmodic posting at least

It got too vile on rrap for everyone.

unforunately I saw no other choice but to turn it up, that or be driven
off by steve
So here we have the admission (that WE all knew was true anyway)
of who's responsible for the trash here.

You drive yourself off, Mork. You're revolting to everyone except
Brain, and Brain's too stupid to realize what he's standing in.

This place has become the Mark Morgan and Roger Wiseman sewer. Mark
peddles lies and stupidity. Roger does lies and filth. Each has his
own issues.

I have no understanding as to why Brian has decided to play sidekick to
Mark Morgan. Maybe he just misses Len Anderson.

Dave K8MN

Perhaps this will help your understanding.

Lying about people and calling them pedophiles is despicable.

I do understand your view, as far as it goes. Mark lies about people. I
haven't noticed your ire over that. Roger Wiseman, in his various
incarnations, calls Mark a pedophile and much, much worse. Why have you
not made a campaign against him?

Something is very, very wrong with Steve. Robeson owes Mark an
apology. He owes a lot of people an apology.

You've seen evidence that two disturbed people have turned this
newsgroup into a sewer. Mark Morgan is one of them. Roger Wiseman is
the other. Mark has a number of emotional and mental issues, though
compared to Wiseman, he looks almost rational. I've killfiled Mark,
though he keeps coming up with new and misspelled identities. I've seen
that he is back to using Steve's late daughter's name once again.
How do you defend that?

Do you get it now, or do you continue to give him a pass on his bad
behavior?

Mark spams this newsgroup with hundreds and hundreds of non-amateur
radio related posts. His few amateur radio-related posts reveal him to
be ignorant of amateur radio. Yeah, I'm willing to give Steve a pass
from now until hell freezes over.

I still don't understand how you can justify being Mark's pal or
ignoring the Wiseman factor. After all, anything Steve has written is
quite tame compared to him. Even Mark's posts are tame compared to
Wiseman. If you toss Todd O'What's-his-face into the mix, it looks as
if every loon in amateur radio has staked out a piece of turf here.
One of them comments on beer enemas. One likes pornographic cartoons
and one is fixated on sex with the dead, with family members and with
animals. In the meantime, you're busy worrying about Steve Robeson.

Go figure!

Dave K8MN
Old April 5th 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
lied_to_an_old_friend wrote:

Perhaps this will help your understanding.

Lying about people and calling them pedophiles is despicable.

I do understand your view, as far as it goes. Mark lies about people. I
haven't noticed your ire over that.

where?
Roger Wiseman, in his various
incarnations, calls Mark a pedophile and much, much worse. Why have you
not made a campaign against him?

he has let me do that as he hsas let me stand against steve without
attacking my flank his position is fully consistant

Something is very, very wrong with Steve. Robeson owes Mark an
apology. He owes a lot of people an apology.

You've seen evidence that two disturbed people have turned this
newsgroup into a sewer. Mark Morgan is one of them. Roger Wiseman is
the other.

you still insist on giving steve a pass for his actions

why?
Mark has a number of emotional and mental issues, though
compared to Wiseman, he looks almost rational.

and yet you converse with Wismen and not becuase alegedly I am not
rational why is that
I've killfiled Mark,
though he keeps coming up with new and misspelled identities. I've seen
that he is back to using Steve's late daughter's name once again.
How do you defend that?

he does not
I will if you like?

I will use such tools are at hand and efective, and fankly I am in no
way harm her, she is quite beyond harm according your theology and mine
but for different reasons. and using her name get thought to steve as
is eveidnced by his response and it is better than calling steve a pedo
and a rapist

Do you get it now, or do you continue to give him a pass on his bad
behavior?

Mark spams this newsgroup with hundreds and hundreds of non-amateur
radio related posts.

i see you of course may defnd yourself and attack Wismen ut I lack the
same right
His few amateur radio-related posts reveal him to
be ignorant of amateur radio.

to disagree with you don't you mean? or were you just lying?
Yeah, I'm willing to give Steve a pass
from now until hell freezes over.

meaning you suport another in breaking the coments of the faith you
both share

I still don't understand how you can justify being Mark's pal or
ignoring the Wiseman factor.

how does he ignore wisemen?
After all, anything Steve has written is
quite tame compared to him. Even Mark's posts are tame compared to
Wiseman.

and yet you object to my defending myselfagainst them Hypocrite

. In the meantime, you're busy worrying about Steve Robeson.

becuase Roberson might be beatable

Go figure!

Dave K8MN

Old April 5th 06, 05:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

nobodys old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
lied_to_an_old_friend wrote:

Perhaps this will help your understanding.

Lying about people and calling them pedophiles is despicable.

I do understand your view, as far as it goes. Mark lies about people. I
haven't noticed your ire over that.

where?

About me. About Dave. About Hans Brakob...

Roger Wiseman, in his various
incarnations, calls Mark a pedophile and much, much worse. Why have you
not made a campaign against him?

he has let me do that as he hsas let me stand against steve without
attacking my flank his position is fully consistant

Consistant with being the defender of a functionally illiterate,
deceitful, morally challenged deviate.

So what does THAT say about Brain?

Something is very, very wrong with Steve. Robeson owes Mark an
apology. He owes a lot of people an apology.

You've seen evidence that two disturbed people have turned this
newsgroup into a sewer. Mark Morgan is one of them. Roger Wiseman is
the other.

you still insist on giving steve a pass for his actions

why?

Perhaps because he know's I'm right.

Or at least a lot closer to it than YOU will ever be!

Mark has a number of emotional and mental issues, though
compared to Wiseman, he looks almost rational.

and yet you converse with Wismen and not becuase alegedly I am not
rational why is that

Perhaps you can re-arrange that into something
comprehensible...?!?!

I've killfiled Mark,
though he keeps coming up with new and misspelled identities. I've seen
that he is back to using Steve's late daughter's name once again.
How do you defend that?

he does not

I will if you like?

I will use such tools are at hand and efective, and fankly I am in no
way harm her, she is quite beyond harm according your theology and mine
but for different reasons. and using her name get thought to steve as
is eveidnced by his response and it is better than calling steve a pedo
and a rapist

Acutally, using my deceased daughter's name to try and promote
your "point" in this newsgroup has only had the effect of making it
crystal clear to any fence sitters as to just how demented and
disturbed you really are.

It's not a "tool". It's an invitation to cause bodily harm to be
brought to yourself.

And there's not a court in the land that will do more than make me
pay court costs for busting your chops, Mark.

Condier that if you ever elect to travel any farther south than
Detroit.

Do you get it now, or do you continue to give him a pass on his bad
behavior?

Mark spams this newsgroup with hundreds and hundreds of non-amateur
radio related posts.

i see you of course may defnd yourself and attack Wismen ut I lack the
same right

What you claim as a "right" is your spamming of the NG.

That's not a right.

It's illegal.

His few amateur radio-related posts reveal him to
be ignorant of amateur radio.

to disagree with you don't you mean? or were you just lying?

No.

You've not expressed a single point about ANY aspect of Amateur
Radio that hasn't come up short in facts or experience.

And then when people try to help you out you call them names and
accuse them of arrogance and other such tripe.

Yeah, I'm willing to give Steve a pass
from now until hell freezes over.

meaning you suport another in breaking the coments of the faith you
both share

Breaking what "coments" of what faith we share?

I still don't understand how you can justify being Mark's pal or
ignoring the Wiseman factor.

how does he ignore wisemen?

He doesn't comment on Wiseman's behaviour here despite it being
100 times worse than anything I could even CONTEMPLATE, let alone do.

After all, anything Steve has written is
quite tame compared to him. Even Mark's posts are tame compared to
Wiseman.

and yet you object to my defending myselfagainst them Hypocrite

No...He objects to you spamming the NG with tons of functionally
illiterate, profanity strewn silliness.

You claim to be above such things on the one hand, then
demonstrate that you are clearly in the middle of it.

That makes YOU the hypocite, Mork.

. In the meantime, you're busy worrying about Steve Robeson.

becuase Roberson might be beatable

More daydreaming again, Mork. Seek help.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 5th 06, 08:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
lied_to_an_old_friend wrote:

Perhaps this will help your understanding.

Lying about people and calling them pedophiles is despicable.

I do understand your view, as far as it goes. Mark lies about people. I
haven't noticed your ire over that.

where?

About me.

what lie have I told about you?

None at all
About Dave.

nor about him
About Hans Brakob...

nor him either

Roger Wiseman, in his various
incarnations, calls Mark a pedophile and much, much worse. Why have you
not made a campaign against him?

he has let me do that as he hsas let me stand against steve without
attacking my flank his position is fully consistant

Consistant with being the defender of a functionally illiterate,
deceitful, morally challenged deviate.

and you contiue to do something you say you don't do hijack thread

so are lying again

Something is very, very wrong with Steve. Robeson owes Mark an
apology. He owes a lot of people an apology.

You've seen evidence that two disturbed people have turned this
newsgroup into a sewer. Mark Morgan is one of them. Roger Wiseman is
the other.

you still insist on giving steve a pass for his actions

why?

Perhaps because he know's I'm right.

nope

Or at least a lot closer to it than YOU will ever be!

with you calling me a childmolestor he knows better than thta and has
siad so

[...]

prove it it is your assertions

I think it proes that you do anything to avoid dealing with the fact
you are engaged in a slander effort aht date back more than 7 years now

It's not a "tool".

yes it is
It's an invitation to cause bodily harm to be
brought to yourself.

are you threatening me again?

or just lying? it is atool to get through that think skull of yours

And there's not a court in the land that will do more than make me
pay court costs for busting your chops, Mark.

again more idle threats?

but certainly lies you forget that that court will lso see YOUR llies
and provokations

Condier that if you ever elect to travel any farther south than
Detroit.

Steve I will travel where I please

Do you get it now, or do you continue to give him a pass on his bad
behavior?

Mark spams this newsgroup with hundreds and hundreds of non-amateur
radio related posts.

i see you of course may defnd yourself and attack Wismen ut I lack the
same right

What you claim as a "right" is your spamming of the NG.

I don't spam the NG I defned myself aanist your lies and Wismen lies,
defedning oneself against an assult from Wismen does take a lot of BW
though

but I have the right of self defense
That's not a right.

yes self defense is a right

I know you think only you have that that right but you are just worng
or it is lying again?

It's illegal.

nope under the right occasions I can use even deadly force when
attacked but here on USENET I meet post for post with Wismen nothign
ilegal in that

His few amateur radio-related posts reveal him to
be ignorant of amateur radio.

to disagree with you don't you mean? or were you just lying?

No.

yes

You've not expressed a single point about ANY aspect of Amateur
Radio that hasn't come up short in facts or experience.

wrong agian

Yeah, I'm willing to give Steve a pass
from now until hell freezes over.

meaning you suport another in breaking the coments of the faith you
both share

I still don't understand how you can justify being Mark's pal or
ignoring the Wiseman factor.

how does he ignore wisemen?

He doesn't comment on Wiseman's behaviour here despite it being
100 times worse than anything I could even CONTEMPLATE, let alone do.

you do exactly as Wismen doesin fact you are the one responible for
Wismens attacks on me byyour defamitory lies

After all, anything Steve has written is
quite tame compared to him. Even Mark's posts are tame compared to
Wiseman.

and yet you object to my defending myselfagainst them Hypocrite

No...He objects to you spamming the NG with tons of functionally
illiterate, profanity strewn silliness.

get help is a profanity?

You claim to be above such things on the one hand, then
demonstrate that you are clearly in the middle of it.

I have never made asuch a claim

That makes YOU the hypocite, Mork.

no it make you a liar

. In the meantime, you're busy worrying about Steve Robeson.

becuase Roberson might be beatable

More daydreaming again, Mork. Seek help.

I have help

BB for one

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 7th 06, 04:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

still nothing from steve or Dave on the topic?

Old April 12th 06, 07:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Dave Heil wrote:
If you toss Todd O'What's-his-face into the mix, it looks as
if every loon in amateur radio has staked out a piece of turf here.
One of them comments on beer enemas. One likes pornographic cartoons
and one is fixated on sex with the dead, with family members and with
animals. In the meantime, you're busy worrying about Steve Robeson.

Go figure!

Dave K8MN

The world is going to hell in a hand basket.
Old April 14th 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old freind

still waitng for anyrespondent to agree with stev and say the ARS would
be beter offin the frequency wars not in the news section

any takers?

Old April 16th 06, 02:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old freind

no taker then I guess the concesses is that was not good for us

Old April 17th 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old freind

not good indeed