Old March 20th 06, 11:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default of course steve you could try acting civilized

and then things would along much better

allyou have to do is give up sexaul and religous harrasment altering
atrigutes an most everyone post
and post stuff related to radio

but then it seems youd have nothing to post realy
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old March 20th 06, 01:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default more tos violtion

K4YZ wrote:
an old flukie wrote:

and still more
K4YZ wrote:

No I don't noraml you d or Mr Slit and dave does then you expect me not
to respond and acept you calling me a child molestor

You ARE a child molester.

that is demfaitory and unture

you have called me a rapist here this morning

You are.

no I am not
You've admitted to taking sex by force in the past.

no I have not
Sex
by force is rape.

sex without consent is rape

Mark Morgan IS a rapist.

that is Libel and a violation of tTos service

and defaming again

It's not "defaming" when it's true.

that might apply if any of tis were true

it isn't

you are not stateing opinion but you are comiting libel

Old March 20th 06, 03:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default why are you lying?

On 20 Mar 2006 04:34:10 -0800, "K4YZ"

forging again in iolation of ToS

allyou have to do is give up sexaul and religous harrasment altering
atrigutes an most everyone post
and post stuff related to radio

More Morkie Megalomania.

why are you so frighten of me?

but then it seems youd have nothing to post realy

Sure I do.

where?

But for the last 6 months, when I do, you interject YOUR sexual
banter into it and then accuse others of it.

i never wrote rapen an old freind or made jokes about child olesting

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 20th 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default a nice libel post

On 20 Mar 2006 04:58:34 -0800, "K4YZ"
wrote:

an old flukie wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
and then things would along much better

Huh?

allyou have to do is give up sexaul and religous harrasment altering
atrigutes an most everyone post
and post stuff related to radio

More Morkie Megalomania.

but then it seems youd have nothing to post realy

Sure I do.

where?

See...there you go demonstrating your ignorance again.

you have not posted nothing at all on topic without also including
attacks of those in years

But for the last 6 months, when I do, you interject YOUR sexual
banter into it and then accuse others of it.

No I don't noraml you d or Mr Slit and dave does then you expect me not
to respond and acept you calling me a child molestor

You ARE a child molester.

that is Libel steve

you have called me a rapist here this morning

You are.

that is also Libel
You've admitted to taking sex by force in the past.

that is libelous lie
Sex
by force is rape.

sex without consent is rape

Mark Morgan IS a rapist.

More libel

And then you act like others can't see what you're doing.

that is your game

Nope.

it is you libel all the time

I am honest and tell it like it is

You're a liar and hope others can't see through your BS.

everbody lies

we jst have different reasons

That's part of what makes you such a moron.

and defaming again

It's not "defaming" when it's true.

that dog don't hunt

it isn't ture it is provable flase as are your accusations

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

now onto steve abuse kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com Policy 0 February 22nd 06 02:35 PM
why does Steve only want to "protect" kids from Todd if Todd does something to Steve [email protected] Policy 5 February 3rd 06 04:58 PM
Julie vs. Steve Shortwave 7 November 9th 04 05:57 PM
Serious radiation questin [email protected] Antenna 45 August 22nd 04 11:42 PM
Totally ticked. ARRL Philosophy Policy 39 February 8th 04 06:49 PM