Old March 23rd 06, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default Stevie thinks STD are spread over the internet?

rom stevie
I don't "deserve" my nursing license because I would be concerend
about getting an STD from an openly gay, admittedly deviant isiot who
thinks teaching kids to lie is acceptable...?!?!?

Stevie claims he wants no contact with me (but why then he contiue to
send me threatening email?)

but claims to faer contracting an STD from me

First I don't have one but that is beside the point

two he has to have contact with me to get one if I did
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old March 23rd 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
cmdr buzz corey

The greatest thing Steve has to "faer" (fear for normal people)
contracting from your would be pure stupidity.

Old March 23rd 06, 03:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

cmdr buzz corey wrote:
The greatest thing Steve has to "faer" (fear for normal people)
contracting from your would be pure stupidity.

so whee you been hiding ?

did you get no pilot for your cartoon show yet

btu you read steve words he fears that he will and STD over the net

Old March 23rd 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default lwhere is your lawyer

On 23 Mar 2006 01:06:28 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
rom stevie

(From a post that Mork snipped mid sentence because the rest was
humiliating to him...)

I don't "deserve" my nursing license because I would be concerend
about getting an STD from an openly gay, admittedly deviant idiot who
thinks teaching kids to lie is acceptable...?!?!?

Stevie claims he wants no contact with me (but why then he contiue to
send me threatening email?)

I've not sent you any threatening e-mail, PutzBoy.

more lies

but claims to faer contracting an STD from me

You HAVE expressed your preference for (1) male sex and (2)
forceful sex. It's not beyond you to attempt to force yourself on me.

I have not done except in your demented mind

First I don't have one but that is beside the point

One "what"...?!?!

learn to read

two he has to have contact with me to get one if I did

Then just don't ever travel any farther south than Marquette.

I will trvel where I choose steve

And by the way, Mork...Thanks for regurgitating yet ANOTHER old
post...It pretty well shores up my assessment of your overall weakness
and just how lame you really are.

you are welcome

Steve, K4YZ