Old April 1st 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default surely this is better for than Snail mail, an apology well

I am sorry I led about my rank when you post wha I saw as a threat to
kill those years ago, loooking back I do wish I had choosen a defferent

response than that

I n short I apologize to any and all that Might have been offened

there you happy

Old April 4th 06, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Follow The Instructions, Mark

an old freind wrote:

"surely this is better for than Snail mail, an apology well"

Bit it's not the criteria I set for an apology, Mark.

Why can you no follow instructions.

I am sorry I led about my rank when you post wha I saw as a threat to
kill those years ago, loooking back I do wish I had choosen a defferent

response than that

I n short I apologize to any and all that Might have been offened

there you happy

I will be when you do what I requested.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 4th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default be a man, or at least fake it steve

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:

"surely this is better for than Snail mail, an apology well"

Bit it's not the criteria I set for an apology, Mark.

"bit"

and yet you accepted it yesterday

be man

Why can you no follow instructions.

I am waiting for you to confrim that you will stop your torent of lies
ansd apology for them if I do

will will admit that you have been lying about molesting?
I am sorry I led about my rank when you post wha I saw as a threat to
kill those years ago, loooking back I do wish I had choosen a defferent

response than that

I n short I apologize to any and all that Might have been offened

there you happy

I will be when you do what I requested.

be a man sate what you will if I comply

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 4th 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More On Mark

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:

"surely this is better for than Snail mail, an apology well"

Bit it's not the criteria I set for an apology, Mark.

"bit"

Yep.

and yet you accepted it yesterday

be man

I am.

You set the language. Very good. Now finish the job and drop the
letter in the mail.

Why can you no follow instructions.

I am waiting for you to confrim that you will stop your torent of lies
ansd apology for them if I do

There's no "torent" of lies to stop, Mark.

will will admit that you have been lying about molesting?

You WANT me to lie and "admit" that I was "lying"...?!?!

I am sorry I led about my rank when you post wha I saw as a threat to
kill those years ago, loooking back I do wish I had choosen a defferent

response than that

I n short I apologize to any and all that Might have been offened

there you happy

I will be when you do what I requested.

be a man sate what you will if I comply

E N G L I S H, Mark.

Re-group those words into a comprehensible sentence.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 4th 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default learn to spell beofre you critize other stvee

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:

I am waiting for you to confrim that you will stop your torent of lies
ansd apology for them if I do

There's no "torent" of lies to stop, Mark.

sure has been

will will admit that you have been lying about molesting?

You WANT me to lie and "admit" that I was "lying"...?!?!

No I want you to tell the truth and admit to your lies

where is your lawsuit liar

Old April 4th 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
taylor Robesion

Default why does my dad welch on his word

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

an old freind wrote:

"surely this is better for than Snail mail, an apology well"

Bit it's not the criteria I set for an apology, Mark.

Why can you no follow instructions.

I am sorry I led about my rank when you post wha I saw as a threat to
kill those years ago, loooking back I do wish I had choosen a defferent

response than that

I n short I apologize to any and all that Might have been offened

there you happy

I will be when you do what I requested.

Steve, K4YZ

Marj morgan

Old April 5th 06, 11:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
cheated_an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
stole from an old freind wrote:
I am waiting for you to confrim that you will stop your torent of lies
ansd apology for them if I do

There's no "torent" of lies to stop, Mark.

sure has been

Nope. Only yours, and it seems there's no end in sight to the
flood of deceit from you.

will will admit that you have been lying about molesting?

You WANT me to lie and "admit" that I was "lying"...?!?!

No I want you to tell the truth and admit to your lies

What lies?

where is your lawsuit liar

Still dancing the jig, I see, you fat red hatted monkey you!

Guess you must like someone else pulling the strings, eh?

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 18th 06, 05:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
I am waiting for you to confrim that you will stop your torent of lies
ansd apology for them if I do

There's no "torent" of lies to stop, Mark.

sure has been

All YOURS, Mork.

will will admit that you have been lying about molesting?

You WANT me to lie and "admit" that I was "lying"...?!?!

No I want you to tell the truth and admit to your lies

What lies?

where is your lawsuit liar

still waiitng liar

Yes, you're a liar who's still waiting...And dancing the Red
Hatted Monkey Dance very well.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 18th 06, 05:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default why does steve kepp lying

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
I am waiting for you to confrim that you will stop your torent of lies
ansd apology for them if I do

There's no "torent" of lies to stop, Mark.

sure has been

All YOURS, Mork.

nope yours

will will admit that you have been lying about molesting?

You WANT me to lie and "admit" that I was "lying"...?!?!

No I want you to tell the truth and admit to your lies

What lies?

all of them