RadioBanter

-   -   (902) 425-6300 One of Marky's gay defenders! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/92377-902-425-6300-one-markys-gay-defenders.html)

[email protected] April 9th 06 06:42 PM

get help

assraped by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind, and Markie loved every minute of it wrote:

wisemen proves his truely sick mind

Wiseman didn't post it, dumbass. Looks like that bothers you that you
were raped and people make fun of it. You deserved getting raped,
Markie.

at the same time) and I don't esp try to conceal it whcih has what has
Wisemans and Robesons (and someother people) shorts tied up in knot

No stupid, Neither one of them are posting, you blubbering idiot.

both steve relitively little these days as it is finaly geting through
his head he is beaten

You are beaten, my yipping little chihuahua. You have been reduced to
spamming with the "get help" whine that you've heard countless times
yourself, offline.

an old freind April 9th 06 06:44 PM

get help

wrote:
assraped by an old freind, and Markie loved every minute of it wrote:

wisemen proves his truely sick mind

Wiseman didn't post it, dumbass.

yesyou did post it
at the same time) and I don't esp try to conceal it whcih has what has
Wisemans and Robesons (and someother people) shorts tied up in knot

No stupid, Neither one of them are posting, you blubbering idiot.

both steve relitively little these days as it is finaly geting through
his head he is beaten

You are beaten, my yipping little chihuahua.

hardly

[email protected] April 9th 06 06:57 PM

get help

wrote:
assraped by an old freind, and Markie loved every minute of it wrote:
wisemen proves his truely sick mind

Wiseman didn't post it, dumbass.

yesyou did post it
at the same time) and I don't esp try to conceal it whcih has what has
Wisemans and Robesons (and someother people) shorts tied up in knot

No stupid, Neither one of them are posting, you blubbering idiot.
both steve relitively little these days as it is finaly geting through
his head he is beaten

You are beaten, my yipping little chihuahua.

hardly

You are too stupid to see it. You are reduced to yipping your little
"get help" whine.

an old friend April 9th 06 07:17 PM

get help

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:

You are beaten, my yipping little chihuahua.

hardly

You are too stupid to see it

Nope you are too stupid to see that you cn't win unless I let you

get help

[email protected] April 9th 06 09:31 PM

Marky whines loudly!

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:

You are beaten, my yipping little chihuahua.
hardly

You are too stupid to see it

Nope you are too stupid to see that you cn't win unless I let you

You already have let him win, loser. That is obvious.

an old freind April 9th 06 11:41 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:

You are beaten, my yipping little chihuahua.
hardly

You are too stupid to see it

Nope you are too stupid to see that you cn't win unless I let you

You already have let him win, loser. That is obvious.

no I haven't you want to silnce me but you ca't without my help

now go run along wisen and get help

[email protected] April 10th 06 01:53 PM

Retard Marky Morgan spams

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:

You are beaten, my yipping little chihuahua.
hardly

You are too stupid to see it

Nope you are too stupid to see that you cn't win unless I let you

You already have let him win, loser. That is obvious.

no I haven't you want to silnce me but you ca't without my help

Yes, we have, you dancing fool.
now go run along wisen and get help

an old freind April 10th 06 04:13 PM

get ehlp

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:

You are beaten, my yipping little chihuahua.
hardly

You are too stupid to see it

Nope you are too stupid to see that you cn't win unless I let you

You already have let him win, loser. That is obvious.

no I haven't you want to silnce me but you ca't without my help

Yes, we have, you dancing fool.

nope you have kida kill the newsgruop but i will let you in on a secert
this is far from the only i wirte

now get help
now go run along wisen and get help

[email protected] April 11th 06 01:50 PM

Marky, you can't write!

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:

You are beaten, my yipping little chihuahua.
hardly

You are too stupid to see it

Nope you are too stupid to see that you cn't win unless I let you

You already have let him win, loser. That is obvious.

no I haven't you want to silnce me but you ca't without my help

Yes, we have, you dancing fool.

nope you have kida kill the newsgruop but i will let you in on a secert
this is far from the only i wirte

BWHAHAHAHA Marky the drunk slobbers another mangled sentence.

an old friend April 11th 06 07:18 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote: