RadioBanter

-   -   (902) 425-6300 One of Marky's gay defenders! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/92377-902-425-6300-one-markys-gay-defenders.html)

[email protected] April 7th 06 10:54 PM

(902) 425-6300 One of Marky's gay defenders!

One of Marky's gay faggot buddies like to call! He likes getting hang
up calls and faxes, too.

an old friend April 7th 06 11:04 PM

get help

wrote:
One of Marky's gay faggot buddies like to call! He likes getting hang
up calls and faxes, too.

I know no one in that ac

get help

not every guy in the world into m2m sex is having with everyother one

[email protected] April 7th 06 11:11 PM

Mark C. Morgan pervert

assraped by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
One of Marky's gay faggot buddies like to call! He likes getting hang
up calls and faxes, too.

I know no one in that ac

Liar, you call him up and have phone sex!

not every guy in the world into m2m sex is having with everyother one

Just you and Toad and Davies...BWHAHAHAHAHA Die of your AIDS, Marky.

[email protected] April 7th 06 11:25 PM

get help

wrote:
One of Marky's gay faggot buddies like to call! He likes getting hang
up calls and faxes, too.

I know no one in that ac

my guess is he realy a friend of your since you so desperately want MY
number

As usual, your guess is wrong, dumbass. You frequently call phone sex
lines.

I never call phone sex line why would I other I prefer real sex

Marky admits he has AIDS.

nope
get help

[email protected] April 7th 06 11:29 PM

Mark C. Morgan of N. River Road in Chaassell, MI has AIDS!

wrote:
One of Marky's gay faggot buddies like to call! He likes getting hang
up calls and faxes, too.

I know no one in that ac

my guess is he realy a friend of your since you so desperately want MY
number

As usual, your guess is wrong, dumbass. You frequently call phone sex
lines.

I never call phone sex line why would I other I prefer real sex

You mean you prefer sex with little boys, that's wht your police sheet
says.

Marky admits he has AIDS.

nope

Yep.

[email protected] April 7th 06 11:31 PM

gte help

wrote:
One of Marky's gay faggot buddies like to call! He likes getting hang
up calls and faxes, too.

I never call phone sex line why would I other I prefer real sex

You mean you prefer sex with little boys, that's wht your police sheet
says.

no I don't mean that

If I meant I would have said so

U-Know-Who April 7th 06 11:42 PM

get help

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
One of Marky's gay faggot buddies like to call! He likes getting hang
up calls and faxes, too.

I know no one in that ac

get help

not every guy in the world into m2m sex is having with everyother one

Read: Marky is picky what man he has sex with.

an old freind April 7th 06 11:46 PM

get help

wrote:
One of Marky's gay faggot buddies like to call! He likes getting hang
up calls and faxes, too.

I know no one in that ac

get help

not every guy in the world into m2m sex is having with everyother one

Read: Marky is picky what man he has sex with.

truly I mean this TY TOM

U-Know-Who April 8th 06 12:15 AM

get help

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
One of Marky's gay faggot buddies like to call! He likes getting hang
up calls and faxes, too.

I know no one in that ac

get help

not every guy in the world into m2m sex is having with everyother one

Read: Marky is picky what man he has sex with.

truly I mean this TY TOM

What if Liberace were still alive?

an old freind April 8th 06 12:18 AM

get help

U-Know-Who wrote:

Read: Marky is picky what man he has sex with.

truly I mean this TY TOM

What if Liberace were still alive?

only if it got all the content of his will that might be worth it

but not my type