Old April 17th 06, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.west-virginia
AB8MQ

Default I NEED A BOARDER!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!! - roger****shack.JPG (0/1)

I, Roger Leo Wiseman, AB8MQ, being of unsound mind
have an offer to make to
others who are like me.

I live at 610 Glen Haven Avenue in Glendale, West
Virginia.

I have a two bedroom house that is situated in a
quiet and quaint part of
West Virginia. My house has 800 square feet of
floor space, has one bathroom
with hot and cold running water and a toilet that
works most of the time.

I am looking for a like-minded roommate who can
use the second bedroom,
which measures eight by ten feet.

The kitchen has a gas stove and a microwave, both
of which worked at the
time of this writing.

If you are interested in sharing my humble home
and can afford $400 per
month rent, let me know. I require only that you
pay cash up front at the
first of each month.

I will not ask for, nor will I look into your
criminal background since I
have one of my own.

Also, don't worry about the local Police. They all
know me so if you see a
squad car parked down the block during the day,
ignore them. The Chief often
stops by just to see how I am doing.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups