Old April 18th 06, 05:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Steve proves his meglomania

Hey Morkie,

Whelp, if I had any questions about your latent desires to get
next to me, they were laid (pardon the pun) to rest when I came back in
and found tons of messages directed to me by you despite the fact that
I told you I was going to be out of pocket for a while. Seems that
other than trading "sexaul" barbs with the Whinyslit/Woger/Toiddie set,
you've had little else on your feeble mind. As if this was a surprise.

I am not sure anybody wants to get next to you

just proving you are full ofit
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download