Old April 21st 06, 01:18 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark C. Morgan was assraped BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ass****ed by an old friend wrote:
very likely but since Wismen refuses to in fact bet

Wiseman isn't posting, stupid.

I can't welch 0on
any bet that hasn't been made

You have welched on bets, Markie. You admitted you didn't have the
money to put up.

Old April 21st 06, 01:24 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Billy Smith admits he wants to cocksuck Roger Wiseman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billy "sucks and swallows" Smith wrote:
In Weissman's case, he's a flaming fag because you can tell that is the
only thing he drools all over his keyboard about

But Wiseman isn't the 32 year old VIRGIN, LARDASS, you are.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BILLY, DON'T BE A ZERO

Vocal: Bo Donaldson & The Heywoods

[Words and Music by Mitch Murray and Peter Robin Callander]

The gay pride band came down along Main Street
The Village People fell in behind
I looked across and there I saw Billy Smith
Waiting to go and join the line
And with her head upon his shoulder
Mary, his old and hideous she-male mommy
From where I stood, I saw she was cryin'

And through her tears I heard her say

"Billy, don't be a zero, don't be a fool all your life"
"Billy, don't be a zero, you can go back to school at night"
And as he started to go she said "Billy, keep your your head back as
you blo-o-ow"
"Billy, don't be a zero, don't forget we can give 'em a two for one you
know"

The whining faggots were trapped in a alley
The gay orgy raging all around
Dick Sergeant cried "We've got to hang on, boys"
"We got to hold this piece a'ground"
"I need a volunteer to ride me"
"And bring us back some extra men"
And Billy Smith's hand was up in a moment
Forgettin' all the words she said

Everybody said
"Billy, don't be a zero, don't be a fool all your life"
"Billy, don't be a hero, you can go back to school at night"
And as he started to go she said "Billy, keep your head back as you
blo-o-ow"
"Billy, don't be a hero, don't forget we can give 'em a two for one you
know"

I heard his she-male mommy got a letter
That told how Billy swallowed that day
The letter said that he was a zero
She should be proud he swallowed that way
I heard she threw that letter away

[military drums and fifes to end]

Old April 21st 06, 05:46 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default get help

wrote:
ass****ed by an old friend wrote:
very likely but since Wismen refuses to in fact bet

I can't welch 0on
any bet that hasn't been made

You have welched on bets, Markie.

nope

I'd have to LOSE a bet before I could welch on one

You admitted you didn't have the
money to put up.

nope that either

get help

Old April 25th 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default Mark Morgan the mutant

wrote:

You said you'd be hard pressed to come up wiuth the cash.

Wiuth? You're classic Wiseman. Phfffffffft!

Dave K8MN

Old April 25th 06, 01:37 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Retard Marky Morgan pegs the irony meter again!

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
sodomized by an Old friend wrote:
wrote:

You admitted you didn't have the
money to put up.
nope that either

It's all in the Google archives, stupid. You said you'd be hard pressed
to come up wiuth the cash.

yup so what hard pressed doesn't mean I can do it

learn english

BWHAHAHAHA Oh, the irony.

Woger has a new nightclub act Billy Smith General 29 April 26th 06 01:35 PM
Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd General 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM
Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd Policy 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM
Laying Waste to Frank Of Silliland's Silliness K4YZ Policy 454 September 18th 05 02:09 AM
"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM