Old April 20th 06, 05:52 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Default Woger has a new nightclub act

Spammer wrote:

Now appearing at The Shipwreck Lounge...be there or be square.
Woger is doing lap dances for a dollar.

With the Lavender Lads all running around him like a bunch of smurfs.
Hahahhahaha.
Old April 20th 06, 03:01 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Billy Smith has a new cocksucking pal, Toad Daugherty!

Billy "faggot Davies" Smith wrote:
Spammer wrote:

Now appearing at The Shipwreck Lounge...be there or be square.
Woger is doing lap dances for a dollar.

Roger doesn't go to the Shipwreck Lounge, dumbass.
I heard that the well-known GD cocksucker Normy does, though.
Him and Joe Blair were caught sucking each other off in the restroom,
sort of like you were in high school , Davies.

With the Lavender Lads all running around him like a bunch of smurfs.
Hahahhahaha.

Answering yourself instead of having phone sex with Toad, Lardass?

Old April 20th 06, 03:06 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Spammer wrote:

With the Lavender Lads all running around him like a bunch of smurfs.
Hahahhahaha.

Answering yourself instead of having phone sex with Toad, Lardass?

flameing Billy myself and Tood in one post effiecent I guess but still
sick

get help

Old April 20th 06, 03:09 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Spammer wrote:

With the Lavender Lads all running around him like a bunch of smurfs.
Hahahhahaha.

Answering yourself instead of having phone sex with Toad, Lardass?

flameing Billy myself and Tood in one post

Dumbass Marky the pervert and drug abuser states the obvious.

STFU, Aids, boy.

Old April 20th 06, 03:13 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default get help

wrote:
Spammer wrote:

With the Lavender Lads all running around him like a bunch of smurfs.
Hahahhahaha.

Answering yourself instead of having phone sex with Toad, Lardass?

flameing Billy myself and Tood in one post

Dumbass Marky the pervert and drug abuser states the obvious.

but you were afraid to leave this part "I guess but still
sick "

STFU, Aids, boy.

why?

you going to make me?

not likely since you can't

get help

Old April 20th 06, 03:16 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark C. Morgan was assraped by a family member, but he asked for it!

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Spammer wrote:

With the Lavender Lads all running around him like a bunch of smurfs.
Hahahhahaha.

Answering yourself instead of having phone sex with Toad, Lardass?
flameing Billy myself and Tood in one post

Dumbass Marky the pervert and drug abuser states the obvious.

but you were

But you snip out all the time, hypocrite.

STFU, Aids, boy.

why?

Markie admits he has AIDS.

you going to make me?

One way or another, you will.

not likely since you can't

Want to bet, oh, that's right, you can't afford to bet.
You said yourself you couldn't even scrape up $1000 bucks.
Loser.

Old April 20th 06, 03:26 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Marky the unstable retard

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:

you going to make me?

One way or another, you will.

not by any action of your

Wrong again, Markie, I've been reporting your spamming "get help" spams
all morning.

not likely since you can't

Want to bet, oh, that's right, you can't afford to bet.

anytime as soon as you admit who you are and prove you can pay up

No, you already admitted you can't scrape up the money, welcher.

You said yourself you couldn't even scrape up $1000 bucks.

lying agin

The proof is on Google, dumbass.

Old April 20th 06, 03:32 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:

you going to make me?

One way or another, you will.

not by any action of your

Wrong again, Markie, I've been reporting your spamming "get help" spams
all morning.

so you are reporting my responses to your insanity

how is that going to harm me?

not likely since you can't

Want to bet, oh, that's right, you can't afford to bet.

anytime as soon as you admit who you are and prove you can pay up

No, you already admitted you can't scrape up the money, welcher.

nope I never admitted to that

I simply said It would take a little doing

You said yourself you couldn't even scrape up $1000 bucks.

lying agin

The proof is on Google, dumbass.

the proof that you are lying, and violating the ToS of every ISP you is
there too

too bad it is all but useless these days

get help

Woger has a new nightclub act Billy Smith General 29 April 26th 06 01:35 PM
Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd General 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM
Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd Policy 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM
Laying Waste to Frank Of Silliland's Silliness K4YZ Policy 454 September 18th 05 02:09 AM
"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM