Old April 25th 06, 11:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Guy

Default 1, 2 and 3 word submissions

Oh my GOD!

WTF!?

I check this news group almost daily, I download around a hundred messages,
I begin to look through, and all I see are 1, 2, and 3 word submissions,
like "ghet help", and "interesting" "why do you write such crap" and "worng
again".

FOR GOD'S SAKE, why do you write such crap? and ghet help "an old friedn"

How about anything, ANYTHING, *ANYTHING* about radio amateur policy?

Like:

Wy do we still have a 5 WPM code test?
Why do we even bother to have a written test?
Why not change the band plan to allocate by bandwidth?
Why ... ANYTHING ABOUT AMATEUR RADIO POLICY?

Guy

Old April 26th 06, 03:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve

Guy wrote:
Oh my GOD!

WTF!?

I check this news group almost daily, I download around a hundred messages,
I begin to look through, and all I see are 1, 2, and 3 word submissions,
like "ghet help", and "interesting" "why do you write such crap" and "worng
again".

FOR GOD'S SAKE, why do you write such crap? and ghet help "an old friedn"

why not

How about anything, ANYTHING, *ANYTHING* about radio amateur policy?

Like:

Wy do we still have a 5 WPM code test?

I have written on this at length
and it it will be gone likely within the year
Why do we even bother to have a written test?

I would say mostly as avocab introuction, and I have posted on this
before
Why not change the band plan to allocate by bandwidth?

why? do so I posted on this subject

Why ... ANYTHING ABOUT AMATEUR RADIO POLICY?

why the get get help posts becuase I would see them than Wismen marky
morgan child raper in the NG

it is that simple you want some on topic post repsonded to POST em I do
my best with Steve and Roger who clearly think RRAP about denouncing
other peoples sex lifes not radio and I can carry on a thread by myself
care to jion in posting something on Topic?

if so welcome to RRAP if not gte off my case

Guy

Old April 26th 06, 12:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Guy

What? Say again... you're coming in broken up.

Guy

"an old freid to some a nightmare to steve" wrote
in message ups.com...

Old April 26th 06, 02:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Guy wrote:
What? Say again... you're coming in broken up.

you could try posting sometopic your self but you jst seem to want to
bitch about what is posted

Old April 26th 06, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Guy

Sitll borken up. Too mcuh nisoe on yuor sgianl. Try aagin ltear wehn yuor
cdoniiton ipmrvoes.

You know, you lose credibility when you dont even try to look for and
correct typographical errors.

Plus, my original point was that it serves no purpose what so ever to post
replys with 1, 2 or three words in them.

sk

Guy

"an old freid to some a nightmare to steve" wrote
in message oups.com...

Old April 26th 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default just another flamer oh hum

Guy wrote:
Sitll borken up. Too mcuh nisoe on yuor sgianl. Try aagin ltear wehn yuor
cdoniiton ipmrvoes.

no

You know, you lose credibility when you dont even try to look for and
correct typographical errors.

why? why waste the time whfor the dreck poste dher

Plus, my original point was that it serves no purpose what so ever to post
replys with 1, 2 or three words in them.

I disagree it has plenty of purpose as far as I am concerned

sk

Guy

still nothing on topic from you so you hae no real right to bitch about
the results