Old May 5th 05, 08:25 AM
K4YZ

Default A Final Word With Brain...

Brain,

I can see that this is going to go tit-for-tat ad nauseum, so I'll
just add my last word on this and be done with you for now.

You have the information you asked for. After you finished
choking on the fact that I gave you the information, you then demanded
"documentation", alledging that I've demanded the same from you.
Obviously a tactic to just drag this out.

I've not...I've asked for any PROOF that any of your claims or
assertions were valid. ANY kind of verifyable reference...

Not a word...

In the case of your illegal bootlegging from Somalia, I asked you
to just provide the name of the officer who allegedly gave you
permission to operate there...Nothing.

You've been asked to validate your assertions about "unlicensed
devices" having a "major roll in emergency communications", but you've
balked at that too...Not a URL...Not an article...not one thing.

Your most recent rant about ARES being overblown and unlikely to
respond to any significant emergency has been proven wrong over and
over for the last several weeks with one news release after another...

And that "...they've chased all the Techs away..."
silliness...?!?! Who chased who away? In the last 10 days of casual
operation on 2 meter SSB alone I've worked 11 stations. Six of them
were Techs. I didn't go in to asking them if they'd passed the code..I
didn't even ASK them what class of license they had...Just got it from
QRZ.

So...here we are...You've got my former USMC command, the dates,
the places, former MARS calls, etc...All data you can verify with
independent resources.

And from you..we have...

Nothing.

Spin your way out if that, if you'd like, but you're boring me,
Mr. Burke. Go play with Todd and Lennie. That have nothing to offer
too.......

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 5th 05, 11:23 PM

From: "K4YZ" on Thurs,May 5 2005 12:25 am

I can see that this is going to go tit-for-tat ad nauseum, so

I'll
just add my last word on this and be done with you for now.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, stebie...you don't GET the last word...

You have the information you asked for.

WE don't, you self-described "royal."

After you finished
choking on the fact that I gave you the information, you then demanded
"documentation", alledging that I've demanded the same from you.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Another LIE.

Stebie, anyone reading here can SEE what you wrote,
how you phrased your DEMANDS and how you phrased
your BRAGS/LIES. No PhD needed to realize it.

Obviously a tactic to just drag this out.

What "tactic," mighty warrior of "seven hostile
actions?"

YOU have kept all this going ad nauseum, ALWAYS on
the ATTACK...and generally ALWAYS insulting.

I've not...I've asked for any PROOF that any of your claims or
assertions were valid. ANY kind of verifyable reference...

Poor baby, still under the delusion that you are
given Special Dispensation from sinning?

What kind of "word" of "proof" do we have from
stebie? CLAIMS, just CLAIMS...everything else is
"in your wallet."

"Seven hostile actions:" Where and When?

You CLAIM it, but haven't PROVED it yet.

The "in-charge non-commissioned officer" of a
MARS station? TWENTY-FOUR YEARS AGO and under
a GENERAL?!? Get real. Given the rapid
movement of military units around the globe,
there will NOT be any "records" to "verify"
your claims...certainly NOT logged into the
national archives in St. Louis.

How about that medical discharge you once
CLAIMED...the one that suddenly became an
"honorable" when you took heat for that
CLAIM?

How about that CLAIM that you could "just pick
up a telephone and have Brian 'picked up' by
authorities?" You know, the one where you
also CLAIMED you "had the 'medical qualifications'
for?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tsk. You should be working for an insurance
company as a CLAIMS ADJUSTER!

Not a word...

Absolutely TRUE! NOT A WORD of PROOF from
stebie.

Not ONE single tangible PROOF of anything, not
a digitized certificate, NO valid references,
just a lot of BULL**** from the CLAIMSman.

In the case of your illegal bootlegging from Somalia, I asked you
to just provide the name of the officer who allegedly gave you
permission to operate there...Nothing.

Stebie, "JAG" has QUIT the TV broadcasting
scene. YOU do NOT have ANY AUTHORITY to
CLAIM about "investigating any 'illegal
radio activity'" BY THE MILITARY IN A
FOREIGN LAND.

All anyone here has for "illegal radio
activity" is a bunch of HATE from a couple
of self-described "radio cops" who think they
are some kind of "agent" for the FCC...OR the
Department of State.

You've been asked to validate your assertions about "unlicensed
devices" having a "major roll in emergency communications", but you've
balked at that too...Not a URL...Not an article...not one thing.

Poor baby...still under the notion you have
Special Dispensation for sinning? [see above
for the CLAIMS]

Poor stebie is livid with rage at being challenged
in ANYTHING TO DO WITH STEBIE'S *OPINIONS*, thinks
everyone against him MUST produce tangible proof
for any opinion opposite to stebie.

Your most recent rant about ARES being overblown and unlikely to
respond to any significant emergency has been proven wrong over and
over for the last several weeks with one news release after another...

Poor deluded, brainwashed stebie...thinking that ALL
emergencies are handled ONLY by amateurs. He's been
given many facts by several, links included, going
back 11 years, and still can't admit that the REAL
emergency communications is NOT handled by amateurs.

And that "...they've chased all the Techs away..."
silliness...?!?! Who chased who away? In the last 10 days of casual
operation on 2 meter SSB alone I've worked 11 stations.

All eleven? A big Ben Stein '...wowwwww....'

Tsk. A quarter million Technician class licensees
in the USA and stebie uses CLAIMS of ELEVEN to show
something. [what he shows is quite obscure...except
an almost total inability to REASON correctly]

Six of them
were Techs. I didn't go in to asking them if they'd passed the

code..I
didn't even ASK them what class of license they had...Just got it from
QRZ.

Tsk. Stebie is as 'believable' as a used car salesman.

So...here we are...You've got my former USMC command, the dates,
the places, former MARS calls, etc...All data you can verify with
independent resources.

Tsk, tsk. Not ONE VISIBLE form of proof. A bunch of
stevie CLAIMS.

But, it's all stebie got, them CLAIMS. Eyewash.
Bluff, inuendo (like he's trying to stick something
there). NO VISIBLE PROOF.

And from you..we have...

Nothing.

From stebie: NOTHING. Hot air. CLAIMS. Can't
describe a single piece of military communications
equipment by name, nomenclature, where used on
what...doesn't know the procedures...doesn't know
the military laws governing authority in foreign
lands that he's never been in...tries to describe
others' military occupation specialties CONTRARY
to the entire military of the United States.

Stebie try to be guru, is hardly even a grunt.

Stebie try to be judge, is not even a jury or a
court clerk.

Stebie try to be hot dog, is only stale bun taken
from another.

Spin your way out if that, if you'd like, but you're boring me,

Like anyone gives a ****. :-]

Stebie, GIVE IT UP. In radio you are a NOTHING,
just another bragging ham who has NO REAL knowledge
of communicating, a poseur who wants to be "big" on
word of mouth and some certificates hanging on the
wall...but with enough hot air to life a large
zeppelin.

DO try to NOT make EVERY thread in here all about
YOU and how you are "better" than anyone. You ain't.

Old May 5th 05, 11:55 PM
K4YZ

From: "K4YZ" on Thurs,May 5 2005 12:25 am

The "in-charge non-commissioned officer" of a
MARS station? TWENTY-FOUR YEARS AGO and under
a GENERAL?!? Get real.

Nice try, Lennie.

I gave you the unit, date, time and place. Nothing there
inaccurate.

And no where did I say I was working directly for a General
officer.

Please quote?

How about that CLAIM that you could "just pick
up a telephone and have Brian 'picked up' by
authorities?" You know, the one where you
also CLAIMED you "had the 'medical qualifications'
for?

Nice try again, Lennie.

That's not what I said...But go right on ahead and try to run with
it.

In the case of your illegal bootlegging from Somalia, I asked

you
to just provide the name of the officer who allegedly gave you
permission to operate there...Nothing.

Stebie, "JAG" has QUIT the TV broadcasting
scene. YOU do NOT have ANY AUTHORITY to
CLAIM about "investigating any 'illegal
radio activity'" BY THE MILITARY IN A
FOREIGN LAND.

Nothing was said about investigating military operations in a
foreign land, Lennie.

Your most recent rant about ARES being overblown and unlikely

respond to any significant emergency has been proven wrong over and
over for the last several weeks with one news release after

another...

Poor deluded, brainwashed stebie...thinking that ALL
emergencies are handled ONLY by amateurs. He's been
given many facts by several, links included, going
back 11 years, and still can't admit that the REAL
emergency communications is NOT handled by amateurs.

The topic, Lennie, was not other radio services.

It was strictly about Brain's cliam of ARES not being what has
been stated.

And that "...they've chased all the Techs away..."
silliness...?!?! Who chased who away? In the last 10 days of

casual
operation on 2 meter SSB alone I've worked 11 stations.

All eleven? A big Ben Stein '...wowwwww....'

Tsk. A quarter million Technician class licensees
in the USA and stebie uses CLAIMS of ELEVEN to show
something. [what he shows is quite obscure...except
an almost total inability to REASON correctly]

It does show something, Lennie.

It shows that I have the means from which to make an INFORMED
opinon on the matter.

You, however, do not.

Stebie, GIVE IT UP. In radio you are a NOTHING,
just another bragging ham who has NO REAL knowledge
of communicating, a poseur who wants to be "big" on
word of mouth and some certificates hanging on the
wall...but with enough hot air to life a large
zeppelin.

Pretty sour grapes there, Lennie...

Not true, of course, but it makes you feel better to "diss" fokls
who DO get on the air every day from their own radio stations.

DO try to NOT make EVERY thread in here all about
YOU and how you are "better" than anyone. You ain't.

That's not what I said, but I guess you're probably feeling a bit
inadequate inasmuch as you are constantly exposed for the inept, poorly
informed cretin that you are, Lennie.

Can't be helped, though...You keep doing it to yourself.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 6th 05, 02:21 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
Brain,

I can see that this is going to go tit-for-tat ad nauseum, so

I'll
just add my last word on this and be done with you for now.

You'll be done when I say you're done, Silly Gunny.

You have the information you asked for.

I do not. As I've explained to you for the past three weeks, your say
so is no longer and never has been adequate for documentation purposes.
I only accept authentic documents as your word cannot be trusted. Why
can't your word be trusted? Easy: You Lie!

Post original, authentic documentation of your claims of MARS Service.

That will be all.

Old May 6th 05, 02:35 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:

I gave you the unit, date, time and place. Nothing there
inaccurate.

Silly Gunny, I won't accept your say so. You need to show an
authenticate document with your name on it, appointing you to the
position of "ANCOIC MARS" with a duty location of Okinawa. Got one?

Any other correspondence from that claimed activity? Copy of MARS
license? Logs? Anything? Hello???

Don't think so because it didn't happen. Hi!

Old May 6th 05, 03:57 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I gave you the unit, date, time and place. Nothing there
inaccurate.

Silly Gunny, I won't accept your say so. You need to show an
authenticate document with your name on it, appointing you to the
position of "ANCOIC MARS" with a duty location of Okinawa. Got one?

It's not my "say so".

It's the Marine Corps.

Any other correspondence from that claimed activity? Copy of MARS
license? Logs? Anything? Hello???

Don't think so because it didn't happen. Hi!

Unlike your Somalia operation, this DID happen and happened with
the proper authorizations.

I even told you when, where and who to ask.

You just refuse to "make the call".

Because Mrs. Brain P Burke is married to a coward.

What will the kids say...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 6th 05, 10:36 PM

From: "bb" on Thurs,May 5 2005 6:21 pm

K4YZ wrote:
Brain,

I can see that this is going to go tit-for-tat ad nauseum, so

I'll
just add my last word on this and be done with you for now.

You'll be done when I say you're done, Silly Gunny.

Stebie think he "king." :-)

Him burgher king? :-)

You have the information you asked for.

I do not. As I've explained to you for the past three weeks, your say
so is no longer and never has been adequate for documentation

purposes.

Stebie's word is his bond! [BAIL bond...]

I only accept authentic documents as your word cannot be trusted. Why
can't your word be trusted? Easy: You Lie!

Post original, authentic documentation of your claims of MARS Service.

That will be all.

I hope the door didn't hit him in the ass on getting out.

Doors are expensive...take time to replace. Assholes
are cheap, plentiful. shrug

Old May 6th 05, 11:41 PM
K4YZ

Doors are expensive...take time to replace. ###holes
are cheap, plentiful. shrug

Your wife should know, Lennie.

She put's her lips on one each night before she goes to bed. Ask
her.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 7th 05, 02:58 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I gave you the unit, date, time and place. Nothing there
inaccurate.

Silly Gunny, I won't accept your say so. You need to show an
authenticate document with your name on it, appointing you to the
position of "ANCOIC MARS" with a duty location of Okinawa. Got

one?

It's not my "say so".

It must be. I don't see any legitimate agency of the US Governemnt
saying anything about your endeavors.

It's the Marine Corps.

Hi! Hi, hi!!!

The Marine Corps is silent on the subject. You better dig through that
box of medals and see if you can find some authentic documentation.
Funny how you have things that you didn't earn, but don't have the
things that just might save you from being a lying sack of excrement.

Hi!

Any other correspondence from that claimed activity? Copy of MARS
license? Logs? Anything? Hello???

Don't think so because it didn't happen. Hi!

Unlike your Somalia operation, this DID happen and happened with
the proper authorizations.

Why would I beleive that?

I even told you when, where and who to ask.

I told you to cough up some authentic documentation. Got any???

You just refuse to "make the call".

You stupidly refuse to represent your own self-interest.

Because Mrs. Brain P Burke is married to a coward.

What will the kids say...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

They'll say that you suffer from Excrementia!

Old May 7th 05, 03:00 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Doors are expensive...take time to replace. ###holes
are cheap, plentiful. shrug

Your wife should know, Lennie.

She put's her lips on one each night before she goes to bed. Ask
her.

Steve, K4YZ

Robeson has to personalize insults to include one's immediate family.

Poor Steve, suffers from Excrementia!