Old May 4th 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default Sorry to break in again.

Slow Code wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"Curtis Shatabrick" wrote in
groups.com:

Take your 90-year-old wouff hong thingie and
your arrl old boy yankee network and go jump
in the bay at low tide. Your ancient version of
what ham radio was died off DECADES ago.

I'm hoping to bring it back to life. Wanna help?

no i don't want to help create the nightmare you want to be the ARS'
final swan song

I oppose your wishes to kill of a usefull and fun hoby/service

You're right. You shouldn't have to do anything to get a license. They
should come free with your radios.

well a fee based system would have it merits but they mat be discussed