Old May 14th 06, 06:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Default ECHOLINK BACK ON THE N9OGL REPEATER

Billy Smith wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

Randie wrote:

"Not Lloyd II" wrote in message

Good question, sir. I see no answer to it. If that sick sob came around my
kids my hubby would tye him up to a tree and kick his arse.

which makes my point in answer the loons

you are willing to beat someone on the say so of someone with no name
and no facts to back him up

No, THEY are the delusional individuals who need mental counseling. I
could hook them up with a good shrink if they would only come out and
say who they are. I know a couple of psychologists personally and I am
sure they could get together with them. I suspect that Randie, Not
Lloyd, and other characters are nothing more than Weissman. Weissman
likes to hide under a million different names on spam the newsgroup. It
fits the character and persona that Weissman has created for himself
over the years.

you could be right but I don't think Randie sdoesn't seem screwed up
enough to be wismen same for Not Lloyd although I suposee wsemen could
have his more lucid monemts
He's used various screen names whether it be whinyslit,
crow, his callsigns, Not Lloyd II, and others. Just do a google search
of his postings back from say 2000 to 2003 and check them out.
Noticeably, they come from the same place generally and eventually he
gets outed.

Old May 15th 06, 02:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

Not Lloyd II wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Not Lloyd II wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
I don't do kiddy porn, I'm into Anime,...so you'll have to talk to
someone else about your sick ****!

Todd N9OGL
N9OGL REPEATER 146.835
ECHOLINK K9GO-L

I've seen your "anime", Toad. It is "sick ****" of the most vile kind. I
once had a sample of a graphic that you had on your porn site, a drawing

of
an adult male sticking his penis into the vagina of a reclining infant. I
deleted it because I don't want that kind of sick crap on my hard drive.

yet you downloaded it

nd BTW if it was there it still ostlikely unless you smarter than you
look
If what you drool over is OK, why did your ISP drop you and take your web
page down?

enough complaints even flase one will cause some small firms to act
after Stee got him with threat that it look stev posted himself
You ain't right in the head, Todd. You ain't all there. Were you abused as

child?

Gee, Markie. I wish you'd learn how to author at least ONE sentence that we
can understand. Instead, you continue to post your gibberish with hopes that
someone, somewhere will be able to comprehend what it is you are trying to
say.
By the way...I didn't download any of Todd's sick stuff. The warped graphic
was sent to me via email. Got it? Can you grasp that? How about I type this
message s l o w l y so you can understand?
I am concerned about you now, Mark. You seem to support Todd's sick
mentality and that makes one wonder if you are not also supportive of kiddie
porn.
I certainly wouldn't want N9OGL around any of my kids. Would you trust him
around yours? Well, would you?????

I didn't email it to you, perhaps you should complaint about the person
who sent it too you. bottom line dickhead, if you don't like what's on
my website then don't visit it. the vast majority of material on my
website can be found on all the other anime sites on the web. that type
of material is the norm on the anime sites.

Old May 15th 06, 10:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
DeLorean

Default CARTOON BABY RAPERS DEMAND FREEDOM

On 14 May 2006 18:05:25 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

... bottom line dickhead, if you don't like what's on
my website then don't visit it. the vast majority of material on my

Bottom line, dickhead: The Internet is made up of cooperative, mostly
private corporations who agree by contract to carry each other's
packets. You have no rights on the Internet other than those which the
corporations choose to grant. It's called "private enterprise,"
dickhead, and it's the norm these days. Deal with it.

As to the lolicon cartoons themselves, most people - the dysfunctional
Japanese included - find them to be repulsive on several levels. Such
sites cause us to question the psychological state of the people who
view or who distribute that crap, because we have learned the hard way
that those people are bound to include a larger than normal number of
sickos who are a danger to our children. The sickos uniformly hide
behind legalisms while they continue to abuse and murder our children.

We're fed up with that and believe in an active, preemptive defense
against the sickos, including trashing their favorite distribution
channels and putting their names into national registries that anyone
can access.

So you're on our list, Mr. Sicko, and we're going to keep after you.
You and your creepy friends are not going to be allowed to hide behind
legalisms while you fantasize about raping babies.

Until you get that **** off the net, we'll hound you wherever you go.

And that's a solemn promise.
Old May 15th 06, 11:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Default get help

DeLorean wrote:
On 14 May 2006 18:05:25 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

... bottom line dickhead, if you don't like what's on
my website then don't visit it. the vast majority of material on my

We're fed up with that and believe in an active, preemptive defense
against the sickos, including trashing their favorite distribution
channels and putting their names into national registries that anyone
can access.

we? you are afraid to even give your name

Until you get that **** off the net, we'll hound you wherever you go.

wherein you admit to your intetiion to comit a crime

And that's a solemn promise.

and a makes you a criminal

Old May 15th 06, 02:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
BilboeBaggums

"Take the plunge"

*Note: You'll need condoms and a plunger
(or something of a similar size and shape) to try this.
First, I take the condom and slip it over the handle
on the plunger. If the condom is not very well
lubed, then I pour lotion over the tip of it. I stick
the plunger to the floor so it doesn't slide
anywhere while I'm doin' my business.
I then take my pants off so they won't get in the
way and are not stained by the lotion or cum.
With my dick in my hand, slowly stroking, little
by little I slide the plunger up my anus. Pushing it as
far as I can, I start to jack off. You can try it either
with or without lube, it really doesn't matter.
Right before climax (it shouldn't take you very long),
I stop and begin to massage my testicles.
After about 10 seconds, I start back up again.
Repeat this until you can't hold the cum any longer.
Once you reach the point of blowing your load
and you can't stop it, just let loose. You might want
to be aiming at a toilet bowl or something so you
won't spend the following hour cleaning up the far wall.

-----

.....from "Bad cop, no donut" a podcast of police brutality:

http://www.podcastdirectory.com/podc...ex.php?iid=652

April 27, 2006:
"A sherrif's deputy in Dolphin County, Pennsylvania was charged last
week with sending his neighbor pictures of his penis and appearing
naked in her backyard. The Patriot News says that Deputy Anthony Fritz
was suspended on March 23rd while an investigation was conducted. He is
now charged with stalking, open lewdness, and 2 counts of criminal
harrassment. Fritz, who is married, started sending emails that were
sexual in nature to a woman who lived nearby in February. The woman
chose not to respond and the emails continued to become more and more
explicit. Fritz is accused of emailing the woman a photograph of
himself holding his penis. The picture was taken with the deputy's cell
phone which was also used to send the image on March 4th and 5th. He is
accused of sending the woman messages that he was sitting at a picnic
table in her backyard naked. On one of those occasions, the woman's
brother confronted Fritz in the backyard. He remains suspended without
pay."

Mmm mmm bacon

Roy...Roy...Roy...cambo Roy..Roy..
CQ CALLIN CQ CALLIN CQ 20 METERS...Pensacola Fla!
(those who know the callsign will remember who the above is)

Old May 15th 06, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy "cocksmoker" Smith wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

Randie wrote:

"Not Lloyd II" wrote in message

Good question, sir. I see no answer to it. If that sick sob came around my
kids my hubby would tye him up to a tree and kick his arse.

which makes my point in answer the loons

you are willing to beat someone on the say so of someone with no name
and no facts to back him up

No, THEY are the delusional individuals who need mental counseling.

Poor Llardass, his whore mommy is out ****ing blacks instead of talking
to him, so he spams on here and Nim Busters.

You are just a drunk whining ****, pizza boy!
Nobody like you, Lloydie, nobody!

Old May 15th 06, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old friend

DeLorean wrote:
On 15 May 2006 03:48:35 -0700, an_old_pedo wrote:

DeLorean wrote:

We're fed up with that and believe in an active, preemptive defense
against the sickos, including trashing their favorite distribution
channels and putting their names into national registries that anyone
can access.

we? you are afraid to even give your name

Oh my name is given out all right, but only to the ISPs and to the
authorities who will investigate you. It is not given to you sickos.
Does that frustrate you?

no one is going to investagate me or Todd for that matter

Until you get that **** off the net, we'll hound you wherever you go.

wherein you admit to your intetiion to comit a crime

Wherein you show your complete and utter failure to grasp reality as
you make apologies for the sickos. Crime, my ass!

i make no apologies

I point you have expressment public the intent to comit a crime

not likely you will be procuted for it but a crime

And that's a solemn promise.

and a makes you a criminal

And that idiotic statement makes you a wishfully-thinking sicko.

hardly
Welcome to our action list, sicko. Your turn with the authorities
will come.

for agreeing with the supreme court
Like N9OGL, you won't believe it until it happens, but
mark my words: it WILL happen!

let me know when it does I would not want to miss it

Old May 16th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

Delorean,
you can't get thjrough your AIDS ridden head that the material on my
site no matter if you like it are not was and is LEGAL. the Supreme
Court ruled twice on the matter, and although and your butt ****ing
monkeys on NIM ****ers and these Dumb **** Special ED amateur operators
don't like it, it is in fact the law. So craw back under that little
****ing fat guy you can out of and shut the **** up you ****ing AID
ridden crack whore.

Old May 16th 06, 01:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

On 15 May 2006 17:52:26 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

monkeys on NIM ****ers and these Dumb **** Special ED amateur operators
don't like it, it is in fact the law. So craw back under that little
****ing fat guy you can out of and shut the **** up you ****ing AID
ridden crack whore.

Complaint sent to ctitech about continued use of foul language, defense
of kiddie porn and disruption of the news groups.