Old May 17th 06, 01:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default steve trying to avoid facing facts

steve

I ahve "abused your daughter again you responded with the lie I am
considerigng suicide

it is not suicidal to point out your lying or to provoke you in to
proving your dihoionesty again

Old May 17th 06, 01:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default steve trying to avoid facing facts MARK TRYING TO HIDE GETTING CAUGHT AT SUCH A LAME LIE!

an old freind wrote:
steve

I ahve "abused your daughter again you responded with the lie I am
considerigng suicide

it is not suicidal to point out your lying or to provoke you in to
proving your dihoionesty again

THE "DIHOIONESTY" IS YOURS FATBOY!

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 17th 06, 01:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
steve

I ahve "abused your daughter again you responded with the lie I am
considerigng suicide

it is not suicidal to point out your lying or to provoke you in to
proving your dihoionesty again

THE "DIHOIONESTY" IS YOURS FATBOY!

nope
yours you lie when you cliam I am suicidal

you lie and you are dishonest

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 17th 06, 01:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default MARK MORGAN CAUGHT TRYING TO RE-EDIT POSTS TO COVER HIS TRACKS!

an mOldy fiend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old liar wrote:
steve

I ahve "abused your daughter again you responded with the lie I am
considerigng suicide

it is not suicidal to point out your lying or to provoke you in to
proving your dihoionesty again

THE "DIHOIONESTY" IS YOURS FATBOY!

nope

Yep!

yours you lie when you cliam I am suicidal

Nope. You prove it with your continued references to my deceased
daughter, Mork.

you lie and you are dishonest

Nope.

But we've busted YOU for YOUR dishonesty today, Morkie!

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 17th 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default steve lies some more

K4YZ wrote:
an mOldy fiend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old liar wrote:
steve

I ahve "abused your daughter again you responded with the lie I am
considerigng suicide

it is not suicidal to point out your lying or to provoke you in to
proving your dihoionesty again

THE "DIHOIONESTY" IS YOURS FATBOY!

nope

Yep!

nope

you lied in claiming I was suicidal

yours you lie when you cliam I am suicidal

Nope. You prove it with your continued references to my deceased
daughter, Mork.

no I don't
and it is deasced litle mass of flesh
not daughter

you lie and you are dishonest

Nope.

yes you are

or when I except you to call on your effort to murder me

how long before you accept andfess up you are not going to kill me

which would be the only I would die from making a remark about your
daughter

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 17th 06, 02:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an Old friend lied and lied again:
K4YZ wrote:
an mOldy fiend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old liar wrote:
steve

I ahve "abused your daughter again you responded with the lie I am
considerigng suicide

it is not suicidal to point out your lying or to provoke you in to
proving your dihoionesty again

THE "DIHOIONESTY" IS YOURS FATBOY!

nope

Yep!

nope

YEP!

you lied in claiming I was suicidal

No, I haven't.

yours you lie when you cliam I am suicidal

Nope. You prove it with your continued references to my deceased
daughter, Mork.

no I don't

Sure you do.

and it is deasced litle mass of flesh
not daughter

See...you did it there again.

Which Court of Law do you think will convict me of battery when
presented with your inflammatory comments about her?

you lie and you are dishonest

Nope.

yes you are

Nope.

or when I except you to call on your effort to murder me

I've never made an offer to "murder" you.

how long before you accept andfess up you are not going to kill me

I'll never kill you. However it's pretty obvious that you're
working up to suicide.

which would be the only I would die from making a remark about your
daughter

You did it twice in this post alone.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 20th 06, 02:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

an old freind wrote:
steve

I ahve "abused your daughter again you responded with the lie I am
considerigng suicide

it is not suicidal to point out your lying or to provoke you in to
proving your dihoionesty again

you are still lying when you claim I am suicidal