Old May 20th 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default a public chalange to Robeson

Stev you have claimed to be telling thurth

lets prove or not once and for all
You claim you can make a FBI feild agent vist me DO IT put up or shut
up

be sure and tell the agent : that I am child molestor and give the
nagemt oyur "proof" that I am a welfare fraud, and give your proof any,
repeat your claim that the City of Illiopis has said I am child
molestor, that my wife is male, that I have aids, that I am cliam to
recieveing SSI or SSD?

do it and sign your name to such to federal officer then come back and
tell us all who you made this report to so I can try to get you sent to
jail for lying to the feds

Old May 22nd 06, 05:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

just making sure you see the thread steve

Old May 23rd 06, 12:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old fIEND wrote:
Stev you have claimed to be telling thurtH

Uh huh.

And you've not been able to prove otherwise

lets prove or not once and for all
You claim you can make a FBI feild agent vist me DO IT put up or shut
up

Mork, I have never claimed that I can "MAKE" an FBI agent, or any
OTHER agent do anything.

be sure and tell the agent : that I am child molestor and give the
nagemt oyur "proof" that I am a welfare fraud, and give your proof any,
repeat your claim that the City of Illiopis has said I am child
molestor, that my wife is male, that I have aids, that I am cliam to
recieveing SSI or SSD?

I don't need to do ANY of that, Mork.

All I DO need to do is include your death threats of November 2005
and your numerous lies about your alleged military service, especially
as a commissioned officer.

I can also add in that your father is collecting public assistance
while living with you.

That's fraud, Morkie. Do you REALLY want your father drawn into
your newsgroup rantings?

do it and sign your name to such to federal officer then come back and
tell us all who you made this report to so I can try to get you sent to
jail for lying to the feds

How do you suggest that you can "get (me" sent to jail",
Mork...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 23rd 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default steve the **** haed

K4YZ wrote:
an old fIEND wrote:
Stev you have claimed to be telling thurtH

Uh huh.

And you've not been able to prove otherwise

yes I ahve

lets prove or not once and for all
You claim you can make a FBI feild agent vist me DO IT put up or shut
up

Mork, I have never claimed that I can "MAKE" an FBI agent, or any
OTHER agent do anything.

yes you did only last week

be sure and tell the agent : that I am child molestor and give the
nagemt oyur "proof" that I am a welfare fraud, and give your proof any,
repeat your claim that the City of Illiopis has said I am child
molestor, that my wife is male, that I have aids, that I am cliam to
recieveing SSI or SSD?

I don't need to do ANY of that, Mork.

no you don't DARE do that

All I DO need to do is include your death threats of November 2005
and your numerous lies about your alleged military service, especially
as a commissioned officer.

you claim you have done that steve

and nothing happened

I can also add in that your father is collecting public assistance
while living with you.

please do

That's fraud, Morkie. Do you REALLY want your father drawn into
your newsgroup rantings?

stev I want you make your report esp to a federal agent

do it and sign your name to such to federal officer then come back and
tell us all who you made this report to so I can try to get you sent to
jail for lying to the feds

How do you suggest that you can "get (me" sent to jail",
Mork...?!?!

for lying to the feds

my not come off but I can try

Steve, K4YZ