Old May 23rd 06, 06:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default a balst from steve saner past that is a afrad to address

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/tree/browse_frm/thread/c66f6a59fdbd369f/7775cc4b4c052620?rnum=21&hl=en&q=k4yz+(child+OR+ai ds+OR+std)&_done=%2Fgroup%2Frec.radio.amateur.poli cy%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fthread%2Fc66f6a59fdbd369f%3Ftvc% 3D1%26q%3Dk4yz+(child+OR+aids+OR+std)%26hl%3Den%26 #doc_0879bafe78d6ff3e

the operatant sentence near the goes something like "If I called you a
child molestor that would be slander...."

but steve can't face his own words

Old May 24th 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:

" a balst from steve saner past that is a afrad to address"

I'm trying to figure out what you were getting at here, but as
ususal, your failure to employ proper English grammatical skills makes
it nearly impossible to do.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 24th 06, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default steve confesses to slader

an_old_friend wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/tree/browse_frm/thread/c66f6a59fdbd369f/7775cc4b4c052620?rnum=21&hl=en&q=k4yz+(child+OR+ai ds+OR+std)&_done=%2Fgroup%2Frec.radio.amateur.poli cy%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fthread%2Fc66f6a59fdbd369f%3Ftvc% 3D1%26q%3Dk4yz+(child+OR+aids+OR+std)%26hl%3Den%26 #doc_0879bafe78d6ff3e

the operatant sentence near the goes something like "If I called you a
child molestor that would be slander...."

but steve can't face his own words

you said it was slander I agreed you refused to addrss the issue in
your reply

Old May 30th 06, 10:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old fiend lied:
an_old_fiend lied some mo

the operatant sentence near the goes something like "If I called you a
child molestor that would be slander...."

but steve can't face his own words

you said it was slander I agreed you refused to addrss the issue in
your reply

There's nothing to agree to or address, Mork, other than you're a
deviant in need of help but trying to mask YOUR problems behind ones
you make up about others.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 30th 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default steve coninues to duck his own word

K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend lied:
an_old_fiend lied some mo

the operatant sentence near the goes something like "If I called you a
child molestor that would be slander...."

but steve can't face his own words

you said it was slander I agreed you refused to addrss the issue in
your reply

There's nothing to agree to or address, Mork, other than you're a
deviant in need of help but trying to mask YOUR problems behind ones
you make up about others.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/tree/browse_frm/thread/c66f6a59fdbd369f/7775cc4b4c052620?rnum=21&hl=en&q=k4yz+(child+OR+ai ds+OR+std)&_done=%2Fgroup%2Frec.radio.amateur.poli cy%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fthread%2Fc66f6a59fdbd369f%3Ftvc% 3D1%26q%3Dk4yz+(child+OR+aids+OR+std)%26hl%3Den%26 #doc_0879bafe78d6ff3e

wrong again oh lying one
the link above is the source and here agin are your words steve
"If I said: "Mark Morgan is a child molester", THAT would be
slander,
because it would be deliterious to your personal character and is
something I
have absolutely NO evidence of."

the word are quote from that post

you lsaid calling me a child molestor was slander, and that you have no
evedence of it being true

you are a proven liar again

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 30th 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old freind tried to dodge the truth:
K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend lied:
an_old_fiend lied some mo

the operatant sentence near the goes something like "If I called you a
child molestor that would be slander...."

but steve can't face his own words

you said it was slander I agreed you refused to addrss the issue in
your reply

There's nothing to agree to or address, Mork, other than you're a
deviant in need of help but trying to mask YOUR problems behind ones
you make up about others.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/tree/browse_frm/thread/c66f6a59fdbd369f/7775cc4b4c052620?rnum=21&hl=en&q=k4yz+(child+OR+ai ds+OR+std)&_done=%2Fgroup%2Frec.radio.amateur.poli cy%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fthread%2Fc66f6a59fdbd369f%3Ftvc% 3D1%26q%3Dk4yz+(child+OR+aids+OR+std)%26hl%3Den%26 #doc_0879bafe78d6ff3e

wrong again oh lying one

Nope.

the link above is the source and here agin are your words steve
"If I said: "Mark Morgan is a child molester", THAT would be
slander,
because it would be deliterious to your personal character and is
something I
have absolutely NO evidence of."

From the lyrics of a song from the 60's...."But that was
yesterday, and yesterday's gone....."

the word are quote from that post

you lsaid calling me a child molestor was slander, and that you have no
evedence of it being true

From the lyrics of a song from the 60's...."But that was
yesterday, and yesterday's gone....."

you are a proven liar again

Nope. You are.

Prove ME wrong, Mork.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 30th 06, 11:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default steve slanders me and refuse to honor hsi own word

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind tried to dodge the truth:
K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend lied:
an_old_fiend lied some mo

the operatant sentence near the goes something like "If I called you a
child molestor that would be slander...."

but steve can't face his own words

you said it was slander I agreed you refused to addrss the issue in
your reply

There's nothing to agree to or address, Mork, other than you're a
deviant in need of help but trying to mask YOUR problems behind ones
you make up about others.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/tree/browse_frm/thread/c66f6a59fdbd369f/7775cc4b4c052620?rnum=21&hl=en&q=k4yz+(child+OR+ai ds+OR+std)&_done=%2Fgroup%2Frec.radio.amateur.poli cy%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fthread%2Fc66f6a59fdbd369f%3Ftvc% 3D1%26q%3Dk4yz+(child+OR+aids+OR+std)%26hl%3Den%26 #doc_0879bafe78d6ff3e

wrong again oh lying one

Nope.

yep

the link above is the source and here agin are your words steve
"If I said: "Mark Morgan is a child molester", THAT would be
slander,
because it would be deliterious to your personal character and is
something I
have absolutely NO evidence of."

you are a proven liar again

Nope. You are.

where did I lie?

Prove ME wrong, Mork.

I don't want to prove your worng
"If I said: "Mark Morgan is a child molester", THAT would be
slander,
because it would be deliterious to your personal character and is
something I
have absolutely NO evidence of."

I agree you are correct there
in addition as a mater of law I am certinly incocent of such a charge
nor can I prove a negitive you are the one thatclaimsto have evidence
but refuse to present either to us or the proper authorities

indeed by now if yu had such eveidence you would likely be guilty of a
cimre yourself

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old freind made up more stuff:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind tried to dodge the truth:
K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend lied:
an_old_fiend lied some mo

[...]

Your repeated efforts to discredit me, Morkie.

Prove ME wrong, Mork.

I don't want to prove your worng

So, You ADMIT that you're a child molester!

"If I said: "Mark Morgan is a child molester", THAT would be
slander,
because it would be deliterious to your personal character and is
something I
have absolutely NO evidence of."

I agree you are correct there

You try to forget current events, fatboy.

in addition as a mater of law I am certinly incocent of such a charge
nor can I prove a negitive you are the one thatclaimsto have evidence
but refuse to present either to us or the proper authorities

indeed by now if yu had such eveidence you would likely be guilty of a
cimre yourself

The madder you get, the more fractured your already
incomprehensible "English" gets, Mork.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 01:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default steve contiues to hide from his own words

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind tried to dodge the truth:
K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend lied:
an_old_fiend lied some mo

[...]

yes you lied steve in claiming there was nothing to answer

the link above is the source and here agin are your words steve
"If I said: "Mark Morgan is a child molester", THAT would be
slander,
because it would be deliterious to your personal character and is
something I
have absolutely NO evidence of."

you are a proven liar again

Nope. You are.

where did I lie?

Your repeated efforts to discredit me, Morkie.

what repeated efforts indeed you have no crediblity steve

Prove ME wrong, Mork.

I don't want to prove your worng

So, You ADMIT that you're a child molester!

nope you are lying agin as the my next words prove

"If I said: "Mark Morgan is a child molester", THAT would be
slander,
because it would be deliterious to your personal character and is
something I
have absolutely NO evidence of."

I agree you are correct there

You try to forget current events, fatboy.

what curent events/

simply mentioning that your daughter was physcial and mentaly defective
is not untrue and the truth can;t hurt her

indeed nothing I do short of digging her up can harm her in the
slightest

in addition as a mater of law I am certinly incocent of such a charge
nor can I prove a negitive you are the one thatclaimsto have evidence
but refuse to present either to us or the proper authorities

indeed by now if yu had such eveidence you would likely be guilty of a
cimre yourself

The madder you get, the more fractured your already
incomprehensible "English" gets, Mork.

you claim to have evdence and yet you conceal it from the feds. why?

in makes my accomlish after the facts if you were telling the truth

the fact I am wlaking around so long after you claim to have prooof is
proof you (A)either don't have proof or(B) that you are aidng me in
comitting child molestaion

which is it?

I say A
if say aything else then B is true and you are admiting to a felony
yourself

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old fiend who sleeps with other men wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Your repeated efforts to discredit me, Morkie.

what repeated efforts indeed you have no crediblity steve

Sure I do...Far more than you, Mork.

Prove ME wrong, Mork.

I don't want to prove your worng

So, You ADMIT that you're a child molester!

nope you are lying agin as the my next words prove

Nope! YOUR WORDS RIGHT THERE say you DON'T want to prove me
wrong!

"If I said: "Mark Morgan is a child molester", THAT would be
slander,
because it would be deliterious to your personal character and is
something I
have absolutely NO evidence of."

I agree you are correct there

You try to forget current events, fatboy.

what curent events/

Wake-up, fatboy.

simply mentioning that your daughter was physcial and mentaly defective
is not untrue and the truth can;t hurt her

More Morkie Suicidal Ideation.

indeed nothing I do short of digging her up can harm her in the
slightest

And more.

in addition as a mater of law I am certinly incocent of such a charge
nor can I prove a negitive you are the one thatclaimsto have evidence
but refuse to present either to us or the proper authorities

indeed by now if yu had such eveidence you would likely be guilty of a
cimre yourself

The madder you get, the more fractured your already
incomprehensible "English" gets, Mork.

you claim to have evdence and yet you conceal it from the feds. why?

I've not "concealed" anything, fatboy.

in makes my accomlish after the facts if you were telling the truth

See what I mean about how your "English" gets worse as you get
madder...?!?!

the fact I am wlaking around so long after you claim to have prooof is
proof you (A)either don't have proof or(B) that you are aidng me in
comitting child molestaion

which is it?

I say A
if say aything else then B is true and you are admiting to a felony
yourself

I say that you look like an idiot and are digging yourself in
deeper.

Steve, K4YZ