Old August 22nd 05, 11:24 PM
an old friend

Default a balst from the past 1998/09/08 form robeson stevie death in the origainl or only a copy off

Mark,

Dumb Mark comment #1: Not FORCING BUT PREVETING you *******,
and it is
not going anywhere any time real soon.

I said: Geez, Mark, and I just thought we were getting to get
to be
buddies. Guess the engagement's off, huh?

Mark said: That is your best shot. I notice that you don't
disagree

To which I will reply: ( 1. ) I wasn't there to verify the
participants at
the act of conception. If calling me a ******* makes you feel better,
then have
at it ( 2 ) I am a 9 time USMC Rifle Expert Mark. If I want
something
shot, even in Illinois, I will hit the target. One shot, one kill. I
don't
waste the govenments ammunition hitting targets that are not of
consequence.
YOU are not of ANY consequence that I am aware of, but situations ARE
subject
to change!

Now it is my turn to call names, Mark. YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!!Yes
you have
, you siad we Should all Have to suffer Torture by Morse because Morse
is an
art from, so can BDSM be art form and it is is fun for those that like
it, but
none say they be forced to endure it either

I have never ONCE said anyone should be tortured by ANY means.
The only
comments I have made that you dug your gimmie gimmie gimmie claws into
was that
I said code was here for now BUT THAT IT WAS BEING CHANGED.

Ever since, you have dug into anything I say making it a "procode"
agenda,
and there fore "Anit-Mark" What mularkey!

For the record, I now make the following statements that yopu MAY
quote,
and I hope you can get THESE correct!:

1. Mark Morgan is a clueless jerk with no life, therefore he must

belittle and berate others, despite the fact he can neither spell his
insults
correctly, nor can he assemble more than two coherent sentences. He is
a boil
on the Gluteus Maximus of Life.

2. Mark Morgan will probably die lonely, unfulfilled and
desperate
because he spent so much time whining about how "we" have so abused him
without
him trying to get past his front door to go out and find a life. I
know so
many people who are blind, deaf, missing an appendage, lost children in

accidents, etc, and they get on with thier lives. My own daughter is
terminally ill. but I don't cry "VICTIM" at every turn! You are a
loser punk,
Morgan, unworthy of squat.

I've tried to be nice, even confidential in some of my comments,
but you
are such an infuriating twerp that it makes my hair crawl

You can't take ANYTHING without trying to make it a rallying
point for
the "Pro-Victim" crowd, even when it's in your defense! Are you stupid
or do
you just do this for sport? If you are, you aren't getting any points
on the
board!

Old August 23rd 05, 12:25 AM
K4YZ

You're really into "nice tries" today, aren't, you, markie.

I'll leave the bottom intact ehre so folks can re-read the entire
post.

No threat was made.

Having failed to impress anyone with your "a clerk at the ss told
me..." story, you try this again.

No on threatened you, least of all me.

Must be a boring day in Michigan today. Weather got ya pinned
down, does it?

Steve, K4YZ

QUOTE

nobody's old friend wrote

Old August 23rd 05, 01:50 AM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
Mark,

cutting

I said: Geez, Mark, and I just thought we were getting to get
to be
buddies. Guess the engagement's off, huh?

Stevie making a pass at me

Mark said: That is your best shot. I notice that you don't
disagree

To which I will reply: ( 1. ) I wasn't there to verify the
participants at
the act of conception. If calling me a ******* makes you feel better,
then have
at it ( 2 ) I am a 9 time USMC Rifle Expert Mark. If I want
something
shot, even in Illinois, I will hit the target. One shot, one kill. I
don't
waste the govenments ammunition hitting targets that are not of
consequence.
YOU are not of ANY consequence that I am aware of, but situations ARE
subject
to change!

a nice clear death threat

no way that is anything but a death threat

no tlak by stevie of debate or tlaking at nothing but going on about
shooting and killing

Old August 23rd 05, 01:51 AM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
You're really into "nice tries" today, aren't, you, markie.

I'll leave the bottom intact ehre so folks can re-read the entire
post.

No threat was made.

Bul****

quoting you
To which I will reply: ( 1. ) I wasn't there to verify the
participants at
the act of conception. If calling me a ******* makes you feel better,
then have
at it ( 2 ) I am a 9 time USMC Rifle Expert Mark. If I want
something
shot, even in Illinois, I will hit the target. One shot, one kill. I
don't
waste the govenments ammunition hitting targets that are not of
consequence.
YOU are not of ANY consequence that I am aware of, but situations ARE
subject
to change!

Unquote

the last sentence is particularly ilumanting

Having failed to impress anyone with your "a clerk at the ss told
me..." story, you try this again.

No on threatened you, least of all me.

Liar

Old August 23rd 05, 01:53 AM

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Mark,

cutting

[...]

Steve loves charades. His favorite is the "I'm almost going to make a
threat, but I am going to make you think I made a threat" charade.

Old August 23rd 05, 02:01 AM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Mark,

cutting

I said: Geez, Mark, and I just thought we were getting to get
to be
buddies. Guess the engagement's off, huh?

Stevie making a pass at me

Nope.

Mark said: That is your best shot. I notice that you don't
disagree

To which I will reply: ( 1. ) I wasn't there to verify the
participants at
the act of conception. If calling me a ******* makes you feel better,
then have
at it ( 2 ) I am a 9 time USMC Rifle Expert Mark. If I want
something
shot, even in Illinois, I will hit the target. One shot, one kill. I
don't
waste the govenments ammunition hitting targets that are not of
consequence.
YOU are not of ANY consequence that I am aware of, but situations ARE
subject
to change!

a nice clear death threat

Nope.

no way that is anything but a death threat

It's a lot of things...A death threat isn't one of them.

no tlak by stevie of debate or tlaking at nothing but going on about
shooting and killing

"tlak" "tlaking"

Just responding to your "is that your best shot" comment in kind.

"...I don't waste the govenments ammunition hitting targets that
are not of consequence. YOU are not of ANY consequence that I am aware
of, but situations ARE subject to change!..."

And STILL no death threat!

Give it up, DelusionBoy! That was no more a "death threat" than
your "I am a Colonel in the Army Chemical Corps" was true!

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 23rd 05, 02:05 AM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
You're really into "nice tries" today, aren't, you, markie.

I'll leave the bottom intact ehre so folks can re-read the entire
post.

No threat was made.

Bul****

"bull####", Markie.

And no threat was made.

quoting you

To which I will reply: ( 1. ) I wasn't there to verify the
participants at
the act of conception. If calling me a ******* makes you feel better,
then have
at it ( 2 ) I am a 9 time USMC Rifle Expert Mark. If I want
something
shot, even in Illinois, I will hit the target. One shot, one kill. I
don't
waste the govenments ammunition hitting targets that are not of
consequence.
YOU are not of ANY consequence that I am aware of, but situations ARE
subject
to change!

Unquote

the last sentence is particularly ilumanting

"illuminating"

No, it wasn't.

Seven years later and it's STILL no threat.

Having failed to impress anyone with your "a clerk at the ss told
me..." story, you try this again.

No on threatened you, least of all me.

Liar

Nope.

Must be a boring day in Michigan today. Weather got ya pinned
down, does it?

Obviously it's impaired his comprehension skills.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 23rd 05, 02:05 AM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Mark,

cutting

I said: Geez, Mark, and I just thought we were getting to get
to be
buddies. Guess the engagement's off, huh?

Stevie making a pass at me

Nope.

yep you are in plain langauge

Mark said: That is your best shot. I notice that you don't
disagree

To which I will reply: ( 1. ) I wasn't there to verify the
participants at
the act of conception. If calling me a ******* makes you feel better,
then have
at it ( 2 ) I am a 9 time USMC Rifle Expert Mark. If I want
something
shot, even in Illinois, I will hit the target. One shot, one kill. I
don't
waste the govenments ammunition hitting targets that are not of
consequence.
YOU are not of ANY consequence that I am aware of, but situations ARE
subject
to change!

a nice clear death threat

Nope.

sure is

no way that is anything but a death threat

It's a lot of things...A death threat isn't one of them.

It can only be a death threat

It has nothing to do with hamradio

nothing to with the topic "Cw it more than just a mode"

it is and remains a death threat

Old August 23rd 05, 02:15 AM
K4YZ

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Mark,

cutting

I said: Geez, Mark, and I just thought we were getting to get
to be
buddies. Guess the engagement's off, huh?

Stevie making a pass at me

Nope.

yep you are in plain langauge

Nope. More of your delusions of grandeur, Markie.

[...]

Not then...Not today...

no way that is anything but a death threat

It's a lot of things...A death threat isn't one of them.

It can only be a death threat

Nope.

It has nothing to do with hamradio

The what were YOU doing making your own "best shot" comments?

nothing to with the topic "Cw it more than just a mode"

What were you doing making slanderous comments?

it is and remains a death threat

Nope. Double nope.

no tlak by stevie of debate or tlaking at nothing but going on about
shooting and killing

"tlak" "tlaking"

Just responding to your "is that your best shot" comment in kind.

"...I don't waste the govenments ammunition hitting targets that
are not of consequence. YOU are not of ANY consequence that I am aware
of, but situations ARE subject to change!..."

And STILL no death threat!

sure is

Nope.

Just more of your "self victimization" role.

Give it up, DelusionBoy! That was no more a "death threat" than
your "I am a Colonel in the Army Chemical Corps" was true!

Repeated for emphasis.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 23rd 05, 02:29 AM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Mark,

cutting

I said: Geez, Mark, and I just thought we were getting to get
to be
buddies. Guess the engagement's off, huh?

Stevie making a pass at me

Nope.

yep you are in plain langauge

Nope. More of your delusions of grandeur, Markie.

nope more of you your sexual harassment

[...]

was then and remains today

no way that is anything but a death threat

It's a lot of things...A death threat isn't one of them.

It can only be a death threat

Nope.

It has nothing to do with hamradio

The what were YOU doing making your own "best shot" comments?

shots do not always involve gun or killing

nothing to with the topic "Cw it more than just a mode"

What were you doing making slanderous comments?

I was not making one

can't have been I could have been making libelous one, but I was doing
that either