Old May 31st 06, 11:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend tired even more lying without success:
K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend went through yet another mind altering experience:

conitnues to alter attrubtion in violation of the ToS

but he doesn't care about breaking the rules

Sure I do.

But then YOU have never cared about "rules", Mork.

You'd never pay it.

.of course I would not since i would not lose

Yes, You would.

nope my father in law already thinks you are a peice of #### from
reading your posts nothing you can say or "reveal" to my fatherin law
can harmm my relationship in the slightest

Then your father in law is as big a pervert as you are, Morgan!

not being the Bigot you are does not make someone a prevert

You ARE a bigot.

And you ARE a pervert.

you are slandering a navy vet in attacking him but thtis ok with you
and your lies about cseing combat yourself

NOW you're a NAVY vet...?!?!

Especially with that solicitation for gay sex of yours that
"outed" you in the first place.

nope my father inlaw knows I am bisexaul he would have if you were ot
lying about my wife gender steve, if my wife is male as you insit he
has to know about that

Regroup and try that comment in English, fatboy.

itis I just used a complex sentence which sees to be byond you Maj
Robeson

The "complex" part, Mork, was trying to wade through your abuse of
the language.

Anything else was an excuse by you for your lameness.

given the truth as it happens he knows I am bisexaul for that matter is
something I have in common with his daughter. He does disaprove of it
steve but it is not news to him

Then by allowing his daughter to marry a deviant, he has commited
abuse.

allowing his daughter to marry?

Allowing his daughter to marry a pervert.

how was he supposed to stop it?

By providing her responsible counsel.

about the only way he could would be to kill one of us

You DO seem to have a thing about killing people, Mork.

you certianly do seem to promote crime Robeson

No, I don't.

Never welched on bet

Mork, your lack of honesty and character are reknowned.

never welched on bet no moatter how much you lie and say I do

It's no lie.

yes it is

Nope.

Your lack of honesty and character are reknowned.

hardly

Yep.

but still never welched on a bet or on an offer to bet

Sure you have.

Part of your avowed approval of lying, no doubt.

no part of yours

Nope. I don't approve of lying.

then why do you do it steve?

I don't.

yes you do

you have told many lies about me

More Morkie Mularkie

You CLAIM I do, but have yet to prove a single thing I've claimed
about YOU is wrong.

irelavant

No it's not.

you ave fialed to prove any of them correct

Wrong.

you have not proven or even offered evidence to support your claim I am
child molestor

I don't need to. There was enough heat to chase you out of
Indiana.

that I a m on welfare

You are. By your own admission.

that i was cominted to a mental institition

"Institution", Morkie. I didn't say you were. I said you are a
mental health patient. That is absolutely correct. You've even
admitted it.

that I use concaine

"Cocaine", Morkie.

or
that I am ever drunk

You are. Frequently.

or
that I am not dyslexic

I am sure you have some sort of problem. The BIGGER problem is
that you alledge three college degrees and an IQ of 248 yet don't seem
to be smart enough to put $15 worth of software on your computer to
overcome your stupidity.

I have prooven thsaatifyou contacted the police about the crimes you
claim I have comitted they did not find any eveidence to ack you up

English, Fatboy.

Try again.

You do.

in some case yes I do

Then you admit you're dishonest.

in some cases

"Nuff said.

You ARE a documented liar and I wouldn't trust a "bet" made with
you any farther than I could pick you up and throw you!

meaning you welch again

To what?

to your offer to bet

Mork...Go to the library.

I see you still refuse to look up the meaning of "welched".

It's too late to claim ignorance, Morkie.

you said you wanted to bet me I accept and named a sum you refuse that
it at least backpedaling steve

How can I back pedal on something that was never agreed to,
fatboy?

you claimed you wanted to bet when I treid to tek you up on it you
refused

It was still enver agreed to, Morkie...And your "offer" was DAYS
LATER.

I don't know how you can do tht and tell yourself you are not welching
but you manged

Because I understand the definition of the word "welched", Mork.

You don't. You just keep misusing it.

using the US mail for Harassment is a federal crime steve

It's not "harrassment" if it's true, Mork.

but your accusations are not true indeed some them he (my father inlaw)
would know are not true

I think there's a lot about you that your extended family does NOT
know about you.

in detail certainly there is

but your usingthe US Mail to "out" something about the sexualty would
be harrassment Maj Robeson

No, it would not.

I have not been caught on tap molesting anyone that is false

Prove it.

can't prove a negitive

Sure you can.

Get a letter from the Chief of Police from Illiopolis that says the
report that was given to me about your being a suspect in a molestation
case was wrong and publish it here.

That will be fine for me.

My wife is not male (and her daddy does know that for a fact, as you
would if you realy had had any contact in illiopis)

What has being in Illiopolis have to do with the fact that you
"married" a man, Mork?

the fact you have claimed to have extensive contact with the flks of
that town they know she is female

"extensive contact with the flks"...?!?!?

WHAT was THAT...?!?!

and you litold another unsuported liebl in saying she is male Maj

E N G L I S H, Fatboy.

teacching children to lie about their identity is not child abuse

Yes it is.

not according to the State of Michigan

Sure it is.

that I have ever been a rssident in mental ward

Yes, you have.

prove it

you can't because it isn't true

YOU sais you've been a mental health patient.

THAT puts you IN a mental health facility, fatboy.

Your words...Not mine...

however even true statement can be deemed harrasment you no doubt would
object if someone told your wife that "while your husband has never
been seen to rape anyone it is supected by some that he desires to sex
with other men" that is a true statement and yet if made by the US Mail
to your wife might well be harrasment

Stating that I desire to have sex with other men IS a falsehood,

stating thatI think you have sexaul identy issue is not a flashood
steve

It is a falsehood, Morkie.

Morkie, ergo your suggestion is, on the face of it, another fantasy of
yours.

nope it is something you can't face

More stupidity, Mork.

Try again.

why the point is made

If you meant the point about you being an idiot, I'll concur.

that statement in quotes is true since I certainly suspect it myself
based on your gay bashing

I don't bash gays, Mork.

yes you do

Blatant lie, Mork.

why the lies Maj Robeson

What lies, Mork?

And your misconduct in this forum and avowed deviant and dishonest
behaviour ARE of your own utterance.

what Mis conduct If I am guilty of any misconduct then you are as well

Nope.

yep

Nope.

you are wise not to enage it but you like to threanten it

you make lots of idle threats

Nope.

yep

Nope.

then where are the feds?

How should I know? They ahve thier own agenda, Mork.

where is mail you threatened to send to my Fatherinlaw

What threat?

just like that one
and lawsuit threat and that i was goping to be busted for threatening
you and that iwas ever going to be comitted to mental institution
your threat to kill me in Illiopolis your threats to enage in battery
and harrassment here in the UP

Nope.

yes all idle threat you made steve

you make lots of idle threats

Nope.

yep lots of them

You sure are paranoid, Mork.

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 1st 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old friend

Default why is Maj Robeson lying so uch

K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend went through yet another mind altering experience:

conitnues to alter attrubtion in violation of the ToS

but he doesn't care about breaking the rules

Sure I do.

then why do you

But then YOU have never cared about "rules", Mork.

your rule breaking is the subject

You'd never pay it.

.of course I would not since i would not lose

Yes, You would.

nope my father in law already thinks you are a peice of #### from
reading your posts nothing you can say or "reveal" to my fatherin law
can harmm my relationship in the slightest

Then your father in law is as big a pervert as you are, Morgan!

not being the Bigot you are does not make someone a prevert

You ARE a bigot.

nope no bigot here

who or what I amI bigoted against Maj Robeson?

And you ARE a pervert.

nope no preveration here
I am just not herterosexaul as you claim to be

you are slandering a navy vet in attacking him but thtis ok with you
and your lies about cseing combat yourself

NOW you're a NAVY vet...?!?!

no My father inlaw is a navy vet

Especially with that solicitation for gay sex of yours that
"outed" you in the first place.

nope my father inlaw knows I am bisexaul he would have if you were ot
lying about my wife gender steve, if my wife is male as you insit he
has to know about that

Regroup and try that comment in English, fatboy.

itis I just used a complex sentence which sees to be byond you Maj
Robeson

The "complex" part, Mork, was trying to wade through your abuse of
the language.

you can't even be bothered to spell my anme corectly Maj Robeson

given the truth as it happens he knows I am bisexaul for that matter is
something I have in common with his daughter. He does disaprove of it
steve but it is not news to him

Then by allowing his daughter to marry a deviant, he has commited
abuse.

allowing his daughter to marry?

Allowing his daughter to marry a pervert.

you you lying again Maj LPN Robeson

how was he supposed to stop it?

By providing her responsible counsel.

right

and you claim to be a a father

about the only way he could would be to kill one of us

You DO seem to have a thing about killing people, Mork.

nope I just out you demand the imposible Maj Robeson

you certianly do seem to promote crime Robeson

No, I don't.

yes you do

but still never welched on a bet or on an offer to bet

Sure you have.

when Maj

Part of your avowed approval of lying, no doubt.

no part of yours

Nope. I don't approve of lying.

then why do you do it steve?

I don't.

yes you do

you have told many lies about me

More Morkie Mularkie

nope simple unvarnished truth

You CLAIM I do, but have yet to prove a single thing I've claimed
about YOU is wrong.

irelavant

No it's not.

yes it is
In law I am inocent until proven guilty not guilty till proen incent

you ave fialed to prove any of them correct

Wrong.

what have you proven (without my confession)?

you have not proven or even offered evidence to support your claim I am
child molestor

I don't need to.

you can't
There was enough heat to chase you out of
Indiana.

what "heat"? I was chased out of Indiana thatis news to me

that I a m on welfare

You are. By your own admission.

nope

you are lying again

that i was cominted to a mental institition

"Institution", Morkie. I didn't say you were.

yes you did

that I use concaine

"Cocaine", Morkie.

still no proof to your claims

or
that I am ever drunk

You are. Frequently.

prove it

or
that I am not dyslexic

I am sure you have some sort of problem.

deal with the issue stev you have lied and claimed to know I am not
dyslexic an obvious lie since you lack access to any source to make
that claim

I have prooven thsaatifyou contacted the police about the crimes you
claim I have comitted they did not find any eveidence to ack you up

English, Fatboy.

you are obessed with fat Maj Robeson

I supect it is becuase you do know I was discharged for being
overweight

Try again.

You do.

in some case yes I do

Then you admit you're dishonest.

in some cases

"Nuff said.

and you you lie all the time about people other people I lie about
myself to try and protect myself from wackos like you Maj Robeson

you said you wanted to bet me I accept and named a sum you refuse that
it at least backpedaling steve

How can I back pedal on something that was never agreed to,
fatboy?

you claimed you wanted to bet when I treid to tek you up on it you
refused

It was still enver agreed to, Morkie...And your "offer" was DAYS
LATER.

it was made the same day that you ran off for several days was not my
doing, that I know of anyway

I don't know how you can do tht and tell yourself you are not welching
but you manged

Because I understand the definition of the word "welched", Mork.

nope becuase you lie even to yourself

and that is a problem

You don't. You just keep misusing it.

you offer to bet then refuse to carry though what do you call it Maj
Robeson

using the US mail for Harassment is a federal crime steve

It's not "harrassment" if it's true, Mork.

but your accusations are not true indeed some them he (my father inlaw)
would know are not true

I think there's a lot about you that your extended family does NOT
know about you.

in detail certainly there is

but your usingthe US Mail to "out" something about the sexualty would
be harrassment Maj Robeson

No, it would not.

yes it would

I have not been caught on tap molesting anyone that is false

Prove it.

can't prove a negitive

Sure you can.

no I can't

Get a letter from the Chief of Police from Illiopolis that says the
report that was given to me about your being a suspect in a molestation
case was wrong and publish it here.

god I wish I make you produce that letter

indeed if can and will produce such a letter as you just claimed to
have i think I can make both of us rich men

you game for it steve?

but any cheif of policefrom when I was in that town is currently a
guest of the Govenor (or at least the cheif was arested for raping an
underaged girl)

I got that under yaoo news

but googling Brain Honea and Illipolis should get the report

That will be fine for me.

and you litold another unsuported liebl in saying she is male Maj

E N G L I S H, Fatboy.

teacching children to lie about their identity is not child abuse

Yes it is.

not according to the State of Michigan

Sure it is.

gald you agree

that I have ever been a rssident in mental ward

Yes, you have.

prove it

you can't because it isn't true

YOU sais you've been a mental health patient.

"sais'

which is not the same as ebeing comited Maj Robeson

THAT puts you IN a mental health facility, fatboy.

nope
and again about fat Maj Robeson

Your words...Not mine...

no you at best distorting my words

like you did when I referred to being forced to do something under
threat of involontary military activation as a claim that I entered the
us army as a result of the selcetive servoce draft

however even true statement can be deemed harrasment you no doubt would
object if someone told your wife that "while your husband has never
been seen to rape anyone it is supected by some that he desires to sex
with other men" that is a true statement and yet if made by the US Mail
to your wife might well be harrasment

Stating that I desire to have sex with other men IS a falsehood,

stating thatI think you have sexaul identy issue is not a flashood
steve

It is a falsehood, Morkie.

no it is absolutely true to state that you are suspected of Having
homosexaul desires Maj Robeson, your obession with male gentials your
insistance that Bisexuls are homosexaul are all eveidence you suffer
from sexaul issue of a Homosexaul nature

that statement in quotes is true since I certainly suspect it myself
based on your gay bashing

I don't bash gays, Mork.

yes you do

Blatant lie, Mork.

you cll them deveiant pervert imoral etc that is gay bashing in most
books Maj Robeson

why the lies Maj Robeson

What lies, Mork?

all of them

then where are the feds?

How should I know? They ahve thier own agenda, Mork.

if you had given them evidence such as the vidoetape you claim I would
have been busted

where is mail you threatened to send to my Fatherinlaw

What threat?

to contact him aout me

just like that one
and lawsuit threat and that i was goping to be busted for threatening
you and that iwas ever going to be comitted to mental institution
your threat to kill me in Illiopolis your threats to enage in battery
and harrassment here in the UP
relisting some of yourlies steve

Old June 1st 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old friend created more fantasy:
K4YZ wrote:

Huge Snippage

What threat?

to contact him aout me

just like that one
and lawsuit threat and that i was goping to be busted for threatening
you and that iwas ever going to be comitted to mental institution
your threat to kill me in Illiopolis your threats to enage in battery
and harrassment here in the UP
relisting some of yourlies steve

More Markie Mularkie.

And even more funny in light of your "In case of my demise" blog!

Putz!

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 1st 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old freind

Default more libel from Maj Robeson

K4YZ wrote:

Huge Snippage

What threat?

to contact him aout me

just like that one
and lawsuit threat and that i was goping to be busted for threatening
you and that iwas ever going to be comitted to mental institution
your threat to kill me in Illiopolis your threats to enage in battery
and harrassment here in the UP
relisting some of yourlies steve

More Markie Mularkie.

well if that is what you are calling the truth

Old June 1st 06, 03:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
DrDeath

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...
More Markie Mularkie.

And even more funny in light of your "In case of my demise" blog!

Putz!

Steve, K4YZ

In his blog he states he has no kids, yet in RRCB he claims to have had
kids.

Old June 1st 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default get help

DrDeath wrote:

In his blog he states he has no kids,

no is ate I have no kids due child support

yet in RRCB he claims to have had
kids.

becuase I have a child who is not owed child support by the agreement
that resuled in her conception I do not owe child support for agree to
donatesperm Dr death

you are always probing for inc siatncies in area that yes I gloos over
becuase they are not relavant

Rwell steve now you are speading you poison acros I don't know how many ng Noon-Air Equipment 0 March 17th 06 09:28 PM
now onto steve abuse kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com Policy 0 February 22nd 06 02:35 PM
Julie vs. Steve Shortwave 7 November 9th 04 05:57 PM
Serious radiation questin [email protected] Antenna 45 August 22nd 04 11:42 PM
Steve Howe Joins The Gagliarchives Saturday Night gagliarchives radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 October 10th 03 11:28 PM