Old May 26th 06, 04:07 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd

Default Knock Knock

KNOCK KNOCK. silence

KNOCK KNOCK shuffling of feet

KNOCK KNOCK eye in peephole

KNOCK KNOCK no answer

KNOCK KNOCK still no answer

..later on Usenet hypocrite Woger challenges one of the Lloyds with,

"BWHAHAHAHAHA Make anybody STFU, Fatass!
You'll just hide like you did when Oris stopped by!"

..and the clincher to Roger's comment?

".like you did when I stopped by."

Dave K8MN

"Who's that knocking on my door
It's gotta be a quarter to four
Is it you again coming 'round for more"

(Rod Stewart)

Old May 26th 06, 05:45 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Lloyd wrote:
".like you did when I stopped by."

Dave K8MN

why is wisemen being flamed for one of his few wise discisions

when you post **** like wismen dos Hiding IS allow him to remain a
Wisemne a living Wisemen

why should he answer the door, he might be killed if he did that, all
those evil fellows out there that hate him for no reason he
understands, and women hate him too

Old May 26th 06, 10:45 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Lloyd wrote:
".like you did when I stopped by."

Dave K8MN

why is wisemen being flamed for one of his few wise discisions

when you post **** like wismen dos Hiding IS allow him to remain a
Wisemne a living Wisemen

why should he answer the door, he might be killed if he did that, all
those evil fellows out there that hate him for no reason he
understands, and women hate him too

Darned if anybody can make heads or tails of your comment.
Are you speaking English?

Old May 26th 06, 10:49 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd

Lloyd wrote:
".like you did when I stopped by."

Dave K8MN

why is wisemen being flamed for one of his few wise discisions

when you post **** like wismen dos Hiding IS allow him to remain a
Wisemne a living Wisemen

why should he answer the door, he might be killed if he did that, all
those evil fellows out there that hate him for no reason he
understands, and women hate him too

Speak English, dummy.

Old May 26th 06, 12:22 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default get help

Lloyd wrote:
".like you did when I stopped by."

Dave K8MN

why is wisemen being flamed for one of his few wise discisions

when you post **** like wismen dos Hiding IS allow him to remain a
Wisemne a living Wisemen

why should he answer the door, he might be killed if he did that, all
those evil fellows out there that hate him for no reason he
understands, and women hate him too

Speak English, dummy.

I do and yet you found this coment ditrubing enough to reply twice to it

Old May 26th 06, 02:06 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lloyd wrote:
KNOCK

From: Oris Grim
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc
Subject: Anyone up for FD in the Anniston Al. area??
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 22:40:22 -0400

Lloyd Oh my the loser is back. Hey how come I missed you at the Dalton
HamFest
this past spring? You talked all that crap and then was missing from
the air
the news group and everything. Darn Lloyd I was looking so forward to
"meating
you"! You don't have a HF rig? Damn I can remeber many nights you
jammed Dan
and I. Not only are you a LOSER but a LIER TOO! Why don't you craw back
into
that hole and just go back to hiding you worm! If you don't believe I
was there
here are some photos
http://www.dirtball.com/dalton.html
I still think your a loser!
Oris
N4CND

Old May 26th 06, 02:07 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

as****ed by an_old_friend wrote:
why is wisemen

Poor Markie, believes fatass Heil's lies.

Old May 26th 06, 04:09 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

wrote:
as****ed by an_old_friend wrote:
why is wisemen

Poor Markie, believes fatass Heil's lies.

nope I belive your own admissions

get help wismen

Knock Knock Lloyd General 7 May 26th 06 04:09 PM
Knocking on Woger's Door, The Song. Diddly Squat Policy 22 March 12th 06 05:49 PM
Good "knock around" radio ??? Michael Shortwave 17 June 15th 05 04:04 PM
Iran plans to knock out U.S.,,,,,,,,, [email protected] Shortwave 0 April 25th 05 07:57 AM
High Winds Knock Down Radio Tower Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 April 9th 05 08:04 PM