Old June 6th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default jim the the troll

Jim wrote:
On 5 Jun 2006 17:31:45 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
interestingthat that you jim
have created a online id solely for the prupose of accusing me of
condcuing online forgery
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...Bxh8AAABEXu0bu
all of the posting you have made are effort to both accuse me of
forgery and keep flame threads alive

well we will see what you ISP think "Jim"

Have at it, you forging, subject-changing Google Goober. You frighten
no one, you complete and utter hypocrite.

obviously my mere exist terrifies you Jim

BTW, that's a two-way street, Goober. You live in a glass house.
According to your ISP's own terms of service you have been repeatedly
violating parts (d) and (g) below:

nope I do nothing of the kind

Troll "Voltz" needs a life and a wishes he had a HAM Ticket! Dr.Ace - WH2T General 0 June 10th 05 07:06 PM
No Heaven for CW coders Clint Policy 21 September 24th 03 10:42 PM
No Heaven for CW coders Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL General 3 September 19th 03 04:12 PM
See what Steven K. Gielda Admin of Cotse says about the rec.radio Troll Kills Trolls Dead General 4 August 15th 03 07:52 PM
See what Steven K. Gielda Admin of Cotse says about the rec.radio Troll Kills Trolls Dead Scanner 2 August 15th 03 07:52 PM