RadioBanter

-   -   Moderator Search for proposed rec.radio.amateur.policy.moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/96249-re-moderator-search-proposed-rec-radio-amateur-policy-moderated.html)

an_old_friend June 10th 06 03:24 PM

get help

Jim wrote:
On 10 Jun 2006 05:14:34 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:

if Wisemen is aware that I am working to a plan when I r*STOMP!*

It ain't no "plan," because it only works on Google.

well so what
when it is what one can do it is what one can do
The rest of us
see the original Subject lines because we don't read posts via Google.

and that is MY fault? no way
Your "plan" is another sign of your impending mental collapse.

what impending mental collapse

I know you like gay bashing threads you suport them adn take part in
them I don't

Only Goobers use Google.

so kilfile me me and wismen out

or are you not able to manage that?

get help

an old friend June 10th 06 03:42 PM

get help

Jim wrote:
On 10 Jun 2006 07:24:31 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:
[nothing]

and now you are outright lying such a coward you are

at least you have stop trying to lay you games of misdirecting
Newsgroups

it is interesting that supoort gay bashing and baseless personal
attacks one would think wisemen or Robeson yourself till one ralizes
tha their basic perosonality type abounds

they like yourself are control freak they want everyone to confrom
that you say fit to call me "strange" as if that was ain sult is clear
proof of that

I am sorry my existance threatens your vision of the world, but not not
sorry in the way you would like I suspect. I am sorry you are not able
to face the facts that peopleare different in many ways fro each and to
accept that these defferences are good things

an old friend June 10th 06 04:22 PM

get help

Jim wrote:
On 10 Jun 2006 07:42:36 -0700, an old friend wrote:
[nothing]

and now you are outright lying such a coward you are

at least you have stop trying to lay you games of misdirecting
Newsgroups but you can't keep acting in the measure in civlized fashion

it is interesting that supoort gay bashing and baseless personal
attacks one would think wisemen or Robeson yourself till one ralizes
tha their basic perosonality type abounds

they like yourself are control freak they want everyone to confrom
that you say fit to call me "strange" as if that was ain sult is clear
proof of that

I am sorry my existance threatens your vision of the world, but not not

sorry in the way you would like I suspect. I am sorry you are not able
to face the facts that peopleare different in many ways fro each and to

accept that these defferences are good things

Only Goobers change the subject line.

then you are goober yourself get over it

an old friend June 10th 06 05:00 PM

get help

Jim wrote:
On 10 Jun 2006 08:22:54 -0700, an old friend wrote:
[...]

still all ture no matter how much you try and hide it

an_old_friend June 10th 06 06:08 PM

get help

Jim wrote:
On 10 Jun 2006 09:00:42 -0700, an old friend wrote:
[39 lines of drivel flushed]

Goober.

and yet thyou are changing title yourself and forging a whole
concention just to harras me coward

an_old_friend June 10th 06 06:39 PM

get help

Jim wrote:
On 10 Jun 2006 10:08:18 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:
[flussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhh!]

Goober.

yes indee you are a goober since they change titles obviously there is
nothing wrong with beig a gooer as far as you are concenred asuming you
are ever teling the truth

an_old_friend June 10th 06 10:38 PM

get help

Jim wrote:
On 10 Jun 2006 10:39:24 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:
[nothing important]

nothing you are able to aswer you mean

but it wasn't teribly important just a rdsspone response to harresment
of another annymouse
yes indeed you are a goober since they change titles obviously there
is
nothing wrong with beig a goober as far as you are concened asuming you

are ever telling the truth

[email protected] June 11th 06 12:47 AM

Only Goobers use Google - soon I will declare spank

On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 23:03:15 +0000 (UTC), Jim wrote:
On 10 Jun 2006 14:38:32 -0700, Spanky wrote:
[just another flush in the ****ing contest]

*SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!*

ohgod you made me cum twiec. ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

an old friend June 11th 06 01:00 AM

get help

Jim wrote: Only Goobers use Google - soon I will declare spank
more of you childish bull**** I see

nothing but you harrasment and obession with flameing fome on the basis
of the usenet provider I use a(and yet you seem to to find it ok when
Wismens and others use google)

but you can declare anything you like god knows wismen does declares
all kinds of thing virtauly none of them ture

so "declare" what you like forging coward, it will not alter the facts

violation fo your ToSD by alter atributions I see

an_old_friend June 11th 06 03:36 AM

get help

Jim wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 23:47:41 +0000 (UTC), wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 23:03:15 +0000 (UTC), Jim wrote:
On 10 Jun 2006 14:38:32 -0700, Spanky wrote:
[just another flush in the ****ing contest]

*SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!*

ohgod you made me cum twiec. ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

That is just plain disgusting. Have you no pride?

i did not post it

but you reveal you true motives in making coment on it which means you
lose. indeed you lose everytime I post