Old June 15th 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
James Crow

Default DSB SC Mode

"DrDeath" wrote in message
fag filtered

you are dumber than i thought.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...arch?q=DrDeath
did not read them all, but did get to the stupid crap you posted about your
own kid. you sick ****.

Old June 15th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default get help

James Crow wrote:
"DrDeath" wrote in message
fag filtered

you are dumber than i thought.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...arch?q=DrDeath
did not read them all, but did get to the stupid crap you posted about your
own kid. you sick ****.

in fairness to the Dr that was the work of one of the many troling
forgers on Usenet

but if you are going to flame the Dr please do in cb

Old June 15th 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
DrDeath

"James Crow" wrote in message

"DrDeath" wrote in message
fag filtered

you are dumber than i thought.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...arch?q=DrDeath
did not read them all, but did get to the stupid crap you posted about
your own kid. you sick ****.

You need to look at the headers you dumbass, those were forgeries, or do you
know how to check headers? I forgot I'm dealing with someone that has the IQ
of a fly.

Old June 15th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
James Crow

"DrDeath" wrote in message

oh wait, i see. now you're the victim. no wonder you and the tard are so
close.

Old June 15th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

James Crow wrote:
"DrDeath" wrote in message

oh wait, i see. now you're the victim. no wonder you and the tard are so
close.

he is no victum he got tthe treatement he sdeserved but he ust did nt
post what you think

Old June 15th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
DrDeath

"James Crow" wrote in message

Oh, BTW, with a nic like Jim Crow tells me all I need to know about you.
plonk

Old June 15th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
James Crow

"DrDeath"

plonk, uhhhhh

why is it that means something different to you than the rest of us??
you stupid queer.

Old June 15th 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

James Crow wrote:
"DrDeath"

plonk, uhhhhh

why is it that means something different to you than the rest of us??
you stupid queer.

he is legend in his own mind