Old June 17th 06, 05:04 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default get help

wrote:

you lied again Qrz can tell you I have not gotten a feneral lices it
can't tell you wether I have a a valid general or r extra CSSE

Want to bet? I am a VE, stupid. CSSEs are only good for a year.

sure i will bet now who are and how do i get paid

BTW whinemen why do you hate Ham radio?

Who says he does?

he does by deamnding all new hams
and you just justed to being Wisemen

Old June 17th 06, 05:06 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default marky is owned!

an old freind wrote:
wrote:

you lied again Qrz can tell you I have not gotten a feneral lices it
can't tell you wether I have a a valid general or r extra CSSE

Want to bet? I am a VE, stupid. CSSEs are only good for a year.

sure i will bet now who are and how do i get paid

You don't have the money and you would welch. You haven't passed
anything but the no code.

BTW whinemen why do you hate Ham radio?

Who says he does?

he does by deamnding all new hams

He isn't me, you stupid dumbass.

and you just justed to being Wisemen

And you just proved you are an illiterate fool.

Old June 17th 06, 05:10 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

you lied again Qrz can tell you I have not gotten a feneral lices it
can't tell you wether I have a a valid general or r extra CSSE

Want to bet? I am a VE, stupid. CSSEs are only good for a year.

sure i will bet now who are and how do i get paid

You don't have the money and you would welch. You haven't passed
anything but the no code.

again afraid of the truth
get help

Old June 17th 06, 05:21 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

wrote:
an old freind wrote:

again afraid of the truth

What truth, you haven't passed anything but the no code.

wrong wisemen

why tell such a lie?

Old June 17th 06, 05:27 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:

again afraid of the truth

What truth, you haven't passed anything but the no code.

wrong

Wrong? you haven't. qrz proves it.

Old June 17th 06, 05:33 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old freind wrote:

Wrong? you haven't. qrz proves it.

yes wrong the ARRL say otherwise QRZ can tell you or anybody what
CSSE's I have

anymore then your claim to have a private ilegal line to the CDC
get help

Old June 17th 06, 09:15 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Marky screws up again!

an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old freind wrote:

Wrong? you haven't. qrz proves it.

yes wrong the ARRL say otherwise QRZ can tell you or anybody what
CSSE's I have

But the records of the VE session you took can, stupid.

Plus, you only can get the no code tech.

Old June 18th 06, 01:14 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Mark Spam

"DrDeath" wrote in message
wrote in message
oups.com...

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Got AIDS from an_old_friend wrote:
get help loser!

Hey, at least I can pass a higher test then the no code one! Something
you can't!

Oh really!!!! Prove it bitch.

drlardass calling somebody a bitch..........LOL!!!!

Old June 18th 06, 02:06 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Bob wrote:
"DrDeath" wrote in message

Hey, at least I can pass a higher test then the no code one! Something
you can't!

Oh really!!!! Prove it bitch.

drlardass calling somebody a bitch..........LOL!!!!

well he is adresing wismen

FS: Good low pass filters--- Cheap Eugene Rippen Swap 0 May 17th 06 03:24 AM
Why can't I even pass the test or learn 5 wpm morse code?????????? AB8MQ Policy 1 October 10th 05 09:50 PM
Low Pass Filter? bob2 Shortwave 4 January 19th 04 12:26 AM
FS: New Nye Viking low pass filter K9SQG Swap 0 November 9th 03 02:08 PM
FS: New Nye Viking low pass filter K9SQG Equipment 0 November 9th 03 02:07 PM