Old June 16th 06, 02:32 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Crow

Default Did you pass?

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Re-Morse wrote:
So when you work someone on HF phone you can ask:

Did you pass a code test or are you just a phony?

LOL.

Remorse

gte help loser

Answer the question.

Old June 16th 06, 05:30 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Re-Morse wrote:
So when you work someone on HF phone you can ask:

Did you pass a code test or are you just a phony?

LOL.

Remorse

gte help loser

Answer the question.

why?

Answer the ****ing question, pervert.

I passed the required elements for a license

Yeah, the training wheel beginners one! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old June 16th 06, 05:50 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Mark Spam

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Got AIDS from an_old_friend wrote:

get help loser!

Hey, at least I can pass a higher test then the no code one! Something
you can't!

Old June 16th 06, 05:53 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Got AIDS from an_old_friend wrote:

get help loser!

Hey, at least I can pass a higher test then the no code one! Something
you can't!

nopeI have passed the general and the extra class test just waiting for
the Fcc to come around
get help wismen

Old June 16th 06, 06:09 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
DrDeath

wrote in message
oups.com...

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Got AIDS from an_old_friend wrote:

get help loser!

Hey, at least I can pass a higher test then the no code one! Something
you can't!

Oh really!!!! Prove it bitch.

Old June 16th 06, 10:29 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default You are lying!

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Got AIDS from an_old_friend wrote:
get help loser!

Hey, at least I can pass a higher test then the no code one! Something
you can't!

nopeI have passed the general and the extra class test just waiting for
the Fcc to come around

http://www.qrz.com/detail/KB9RQZ

Nope, you haven't passed anything beyond the training wheel license.
And you are waiting for them to dumb it down so you can pass the
requirements, instead of trying to pass them now.

get

You need to get help for your stupidity or is it just plain lying?

FS: Good low pass filters--- Cheap Eugene Rippen Swap 0 May 17th 06 03:24 AM
Why can't I even pass the test or learn 5 wpm morse code?????????? AB8MQ Policy 1 October 10th 05 09:50 PM
Low Pass Filter? bob2 Shortwave 4 January 19th 04 01:26 AM
FS: New Nye Viking low pass filter K9SQG Swap 0 November 9th 03 03:08 PM
FS: New Nye Viking low pass filter K9SQG Equipment 0 November 9th 03 03:07 PM