Old June 18th 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old freind

Default provoking roger

DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message

Yeah, but why do you need to nym shift?

bu I did not post that wthat you are too dumb to grasp that is why I
evend up having to call you a lair about the numbe of nick I use
This will be nym 16 added to the
killfile. plonk

Old June 18th 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old friend

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Lloyd wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Bluballs wrote:
notice even the rasist sickos have sexual issues they revealin their
choosen nicks

Get an education.

I hardly needoen to answer the idoits

get help

i dnot stir no pot an porvoking roger is more fun than porvoking othurs. i
spam becuas it is wht i do day in and day out.One think for sure is you or
anbody else will nver call me smart.

Old June 19th 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

an old freind wrote:
DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message

Yeah, but why do you need to nym shift?

bu I did not post that wthat you are too dumb to grasp that is why I
evend up having to call you a lair about the numbe of nick I use
This will be nym 16 added to the
killfile. plonk

DR DEATH GOT PUSSY FROM HIS DAUGHTER FOR FATHER'S DAY

Old June 19th 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Default get help

wrote:

DR DEATH GOT PUSSY FROM HIS DAUGHTER FOR FATHER'S DAY

get help sicko

Old June 19th 06, 01:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Ray Norshine

"DrDeath" typed in
:

Robert Bluballs wrote:
notice even the rasist sickos have sexual issues they revealin their
choosen nicks

Get an education.

I hardly needoen to answer the idoits

get help

i dnot stir no pot an porvoking roger is more fun than porvoking
othurs. i spam becuas it is wht i do day in and day out.One think for
sure is you or anbody else will nver call me smart.

Yeah, but why do you need to nym shift? This will be nym 16 added to the
killfile. plonk

That was a forge, but still...

The ole ****can' is getting pretty full from just that (1)
****ing idiot 'plonk magnet'. :\

--
http://groups.google.com
-the usenet trolls best friend- -[?]

Old June 20th 06, 06:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Peter

Default Happy Fathers Day!

"DrDeath" wrote...
I'm going to BBQ some leg quarters, pork steaks, brats, and hotdogs. I have
a case of beer and a 1/5th of Crown Royal. I'm think of doing a Roman BBQ,
eat and drink till I puke then eat and drink some more. LOL

You may as well celebrate something, 'cos you look like bumming out on the World Cup... unless
the referees change their mind and let America pick the ball up and run with it.

:~)

Peter.
http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/

Old June 24th 06, 11:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

"Peter" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote...
I'm going to BBQ some leg quarters, pork steaks, brats, and hotdogs. I
have
a case of beer and a 1/5th of Crown Royal. I'm think of doing a Roman
BBQ,
eat and drink till I puke then eat and drink some more. LOL

You may as well celebrate something, 'cos you look like bumming out on the
World Cup... unless
the referees change their mind and let America pick the ball up and run
with it.

:~)

Peter.
http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/

ROFLMAO We can't play soccer, but nobody else can compete with us in
football, basketball, and baseball. What gets me is that our morbidly obese
country keeps losing the hotdog eating contest to some 83lb Asian.

AWARD RULES "THE FATHERS OF THE RADIO" Erminio Cioffi Squitieri General 0 July 11th 05 09:42 PM
Happy Father's Day K4YZ Policy 1 June 20th 05 10:38 PM
Happy New Year! Ross Shortwave 2 January 1st 05 05:52 PM
Happy Fathers Day Steveo CB 3 June 22nd 04 01:48 AM
Happy Father's Day Bert Craig Policy 2 June 21st 04 04:55 AM